¿How do you feel about Sup Forums being über mainstream? It's practically FaceTube in here

¿How do you feel about Sup Forums being über mainstream? It's practically FaceTube in here.

is it tho?

it is

very well then

Yes it is. Because people are lazy to turn on networking.

I'm happy about the fact probability of penis in skirt has decreased

wut

That's nothing compared to celebrity worship and tinder circlejerking.

Go create something obscure then, neckbeard. Don't let your fedora block your sense of self-righteous smugness

OP, respond to this sick burn or go back to fazebook

The fact that it's mainstream isn't even the problem; it's the clinton cunts and trump fanboys who never got over the fucking election. That and all the other low effort bait.

Check out the situation on ZeroNet.

That's one of the many symptoms of being too mainstream. It's gone way beyond irony: most people here hold actual views on tedious shit.

must be real hard to watch your favorite free website that lets you instantly connect with anons across the globe express an opinion or two and distract from the important shitposting going on.

The shitposting is the only actual content. If I wanted a bunch a banal stereotyped nothingisms I wouldn't be anomalous.

>banal stereotyped nothingisms
i think you're part of the problem

American horror story cult made me cringe. Talk openly about Sup Forums and show the main character posting on Sup Forums

¿Is my righteous outrage at the system not ergodic enough for you?

That's truly unfortunate.

As it got more mainstream it got more gay. Like literally. Gay shit is off the charts now.

Is Sup Forums big in the homo community or something?

Surely you're joking.

Wtf is that??

No, it really isn't.

I’ve been here since 2010
>newfag I know I know
And it’s always been garbage like honestly the bigger group of people on here kind of make it better because of alternating opinions and differences
Like a great man once said

“If you kill your enemies, they win”

Fucking neck yourself

Agreed

Second.

Lurk more fag

Kek
It's the only way he can win at life

Nope.

Best seasons were the Moot seasons. Even when he was trying to go legit and tone shit down here and everyone pushed back.

Now it's fucking boring. It's like how something awful or digg was popular with their thing and then just went off the rails, yet still existed a shadow of their former selves. The current minority that resides there will tell you how great it is now but it really isn't.

Feels fine.

»mobile
»no service
»low battery

As if.

mootykins was a breeder and I'm glad they got b&

No, it's objectively worse.

other chans took a chunk of the clever degenerates that provided unique content and the site got flooded with too many normies.

el oh el, not in this century

normies<

You have to come.

I found this on one of those ylyl threads.