This man killed my dad, i think this has his address on it, do what you wish anons

This man killed my dad, i think this has his address on it, do what you wish anons

what the hell are you doing fucker, this is the chance to start off your super villain origin story, go murk his ass

Oh god...
There's a guy in some part of the world who wish you force to overcome this...

you think? yeah, i can't be assed to look either.

How bout you start by doing something about it yourself faggot.

If only he killed OP's dad just slightly before OP was conceived ...

Not your personal army fgt.

This happened on March 8th, 2017. Why did you wait so long?

he was mourning don't you see??? duhhhhh

If you, his son, aren't willing to avenge him why the fuck would any of us give a shit?

this
you are a disgrace to your dad, OP. I bet he is glad he died in that accident, given he raised such a faggot

He drives a silver G6. He’s been punished enough.

That's nothing. My wife stole our son from our home in Mexico and ran away with a fat chicano in order to live in the US and sponge off of their welfare system. The US government wants her to do this because she adds to their entitlements. Now you racist gringos have some Mexicans you're paying for that you shouldn't be paying for and there's no way to correct the problem.
Mango Mussolini says he's tough on illegal immigration, but he's been lying to you all this time.

Tell the story, or get more meme responses

>that's nothing
>proceeds to tell us he's a stupid Mexican cuck

It’s punishment enough that he lives in Warren.

If this is real then I'm really fucking sorry. But as a representative of the Personal Army Request going to have to deny this. Sup Forums can't do anything good out of this

We have about 25 mil. Mexicans we shouldn't be paying for

not your personal army, friendo

Mmm...

What a disgrace of a son you are, your father would be ashamed.

Your problem, deal with it yourself.
NYPA