Hey guys, I'm peeing blood and high on pain killers, waiting for this kidney stone to pass. How's everyone?

Hey guys, I'm peeing blood and high on pain killers, waiting for this kidney stone to pass. How's everyone?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BdNz9hGeTYA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shameless self bump. C'mon anons, who else is having a grand old time tonight?

thats shitty as fuck. If you start pissing tea colored go to the ER.

I've had kidney stones last month, how's having to go piss every 2 seconds op?

This ain't my first rodeo. I had to have one surgically removed earlier in the year. Apparently I have three left in each kidney. It's fucking hard to piss right now. Everything comes out in this color.

Oh it's fantastic. Five stars really top notch shit.

how many mm?

The ones in my left are between 5-8 mm each, the ones in the right kidney are smaller.

you are a soldier jesus fucking christ my dude

Kek, keep drinking cran berry juice, you can try azo urinary tract health cranberry pills too, shit helped me in the end, it's an experience I don't want to have again for a damn long time

Drink your water children. I'm high as fuck right now so at least there's that. And when it gets really bad I throw a lil Jim beam on top to help dull it. So I'm just laying in bed lol. What's everyone else up to.

doing alright
just sad and lonely

I hope you pass that stone and it's painless.

Why you lonely user? I too am lonely, because I've learned the only friend I have is my boyfriend, and that as such we are both faggots. Add that to the fact that I'm OP and I'm just all kinds of fucked. Why are you lonely though?

guess i just don't trust myself in social situations. which leaves me afraid of people.

Do you have specific reason to not trust yourself in these situations? Why not put yourself in situations that you can trust yourself? For instance, for me despite not having friends I can enjoy going to Friday Night Magic at my local card shop, but I can't stand going to the bar anymore.

Shit that hurts like a mother fucker. Drink a glass of water with a teaspoon of vinegar three times a day.

oh maaaan. highfive. remember that when a bitch comes up to you and says "there is no worse pain than labour", you can laugh at her.

Meh honestly I've just gotten into the routine of "take a shot, parachute some Percocets or hydrocodone, relax and drink Gatorade until I cry a bit and the stone is out". Rinse and repeat. Does the vinegar break it down or something?

i dont really have any situations i would trust myself in.

i don't know man. i don't like myself a whole lot.

you're a really good dude though.

Lol when I had my surgery for it the lady who put my legs in the stirrups and shot me up with morphine and anesthesia told me she had had two sets of twins and would go through that in one day rather than have a kidney stone again. She said it's cuz the contractions stop or let you rest from the pain but kidney stones don't and are more painful overall.

Nah.i appreciate you saying so. Im not too wild about me either. My boyfriend likes me well enough so I kinda just stick around in life for his benefit. God forbid he gets bored of me lol. I dunno user. I'm a homebody except for FNM and work. I'm not really lonely anymore except when I think about when I used to have friends. Though they weren't great friends in retrospect.

I truly hope you feel better soon. Pisser out and get drunk my bro.

Just went piss again. Still no luck, still bloody piss. Fuuuuuuuuck me. Honestly the pain doesn't bother me as much, it's more that pissing blood worries me

oh God OP. brace yourself dawg. there's no worse pain

Damn it seems like I already experience going into labor for four or five times. Gallstones are just as bad.

Well like I said earlier. Been there done there got the shirt. Just waiting on it to actually pass. Camped out in my bathroom with meds water and a strainer cuz my doctor is a perv who wants my kidney stones

what kinda pills do they have you on? or did the give you the morphine sulfate?

Just hydrocodone this time around, cuz we think it's the smaller ones in the right kidney that are gonna come out. But they're ten mg so that's nice. I'll prolly have to go back to her and get more soon though

I heard those shits are one of the most painful things, good luck user.

Send drugs. But thanks for the well wishes hah. I've been using the time off as an excuse to finally play all the way through both metro 2033 games.

You are living my actual nightmare and the reason i have an irrational fear of chocolate milk.

Inb4 education drop on kidney stones. Im aware its irrational and id need to drink a lot and that i consume.plenty of other things that carry a higher risk, even.

But had a friend with a mad chocolate milk addiction and got a kidney stone as a result so i just cant go there.

Lol then I shouldn't show you the tube they leave in your dick if you opt for the surgical route (or don't have a choice)?

Try NSAIDs, like ibuprofen, or toradol if you can get your hands on it. They help a lot with the pain. Nothing you can really do about the bleeding though.

Also, if they already know ahead of time I'm surprised nobody's recommended ESWL therapy. You know they can use acoustic waves to break them up while they're still inside, right?

Yeah the NSAIDS don't really do shit for me unfortunately. I have to have narcotic pain meds to even notice a difference. Though I have noticed red Kratom works wonders too and is cheap. The sound wave thing didn't work too well on me, it caused internal bleeding so they stopped and went for the tube up the dick method.

did we really have to see your bowl of piss?

Y'all motherfuckers need to drink more water and this shit wouldn't happen.

Yes. Yes you did. Also what kind of bitch are you if THAT bothers you? I mean fuck, there's log posters/loli's/cuck/fur fags posting right now and piss gets your knickers in a twist?

I heard that is you french kiss a skunk's butt, you will receive a surprise.

Wut.

what do you people even eat that you piss rocks and blood?

Depressed because my cousin is litterly the #1 girl I wish I could bang. I know it will never happen which only makes it worse.

In my case I spent the majority of my life not drinking enough water, and also have genetics where my body just produces the stones unfortunately. So I can adjust the diet and water and fix that but it won't help much until I can get rid of the ones that are in me currently.

One time my cousin and I got trashed and she hit on me pretty hard. But I'm a fag and also the incest thing doesn't get me off. Why not just take some mdma with her and go nuts.

>How's everyone?
tryin to watch movies with a friend but i keep hearing my faggot room mate crying in his room and his gf is acting weird about it

Lol what the shit? What's the roommate crying about?

Because I know she'd feel pretty violated afterwards. I wanna hit that shit so hard but I know that she doesn't see me that way. I care about her too much to ruin her trust like that.

The thing about MDMA is she won't fuck you on MDMA unless she subconsciously is ok with fucking you in general. But I see what you mean. Honestly as long as it isn't direct family members IDGAF. Not for me but hey do what you like really.

She's a first counsin. And I get your point. I may have to try that if she's down for it. She's honestly the only girl I'd want to make love to.

Drink a liter of salt water and then hold your pee in for 3 days.

There's no blood in that piss though? So either your lying or what?

And how did you know u had a kidney stone ?

I was meaning like brother sister mom dad etc. But I mean if you go that route just don't push anything or even hint at it. If it is possible to happen it'll happen naturally with MDMA. Worst case scenario you have a fun party time with your cousin and make some non sexual memories at least.

Nah it's just not coming out good in my photos. Idk why but my colors never come out right. Also I knew I have kidney stones because they're magical beings called doctors who use sorceries called CT scans and ultrasounds and can check your urine even to see if you have them. And I've had them for over a year.

Yeah. Even that would be amazing. I love her to death. I just hate the fact that I also want to fuck her brains out. I get diamonds just thinking about her but once I'm done fapping I feel like the scum of the earth.

That sucks bruh. Maybe just hanging out would help you see her as more of a friendo than fetish thing? I dunno. Like if I was straight my cousin is hot for a girl and I'd be interested, until I found out she was my cousin.

Eat 6 pounds of bacon every day in order to build up enough blood pressure to blast the kidney store out.

Sounds like a good plan. I think I may have to invest in this idea.

>And check your urine to even see if you have them.
What are you saying how can your urine be a pre cursor to tell u if u have kidney stones ?

typo, auto correct

*kidney stone

youtube.com/watch?v=BdNz9hGeTYA

And you had them for over a year ? What made u go into the doctors and get the CT scan? What problems were u having .

She lives in another state. When I do see her though I'm honestly more interested in catching up with her and spending time with her. I want her to trust me and know that I'm there for her. At the same time I feel she would never want to speak to me anymore if she knew how hot I thought she was. A literall 11/10.

They can check and see what minerals are in your urine to see if there are abnormally high levels of certain common ones. They also check for blood and for how old the blood is to determine if it could be an infection or stone or what. Google exists you know.

The problems I was having is that a kidney stone feels like a piece of rebar shoved through your kidneys. Literally the worst pain I've ever experienced to wear women who have given birth day it's worse. When you have pain like that you definitely go in and get checked out.

I feel she might already know just because of how much of an autist I am and only hang out with me and talk with me out of pure pity.

Ya well Google usually can provide a bunch of shit I don't wanna read. Enjoy ur high faggot .
Well shit alright

Kidney stones really fucking hurt. Be careful if you're taking opioids (e.g. codeine analogs) they don't send your entire lower GI tract into paralysis. Makes the kidney stone pain wildly worse as your ureters containing the jagged kidney stones are crushed by your bloating bowels.