Hi Sup Forums femanon here with a confession

hi Sup Forums femanon here with a confession

I hate being a women, I hate women, they're stupid sensitive cunts with fragile emotions, I hate being so fragile and sensitive, but there's something women have and is the ability to look beautiful or at least somewhat decent, I in the other hand cannot look like that, I'm by the looks of it, anorexic and apparently look like a boy, my mom slapped me for telling her that I thought I had a bit of feelings for girls or dress like a boy, it hurt my fragile heart so much, I would never know what love could be, or at least hold it with me just enough to lift my world, they say women have it easy, have a lot of friends and are happy but stupid cum demon cunts, but I don't have any of those and makes me confuse and sad

do guys really have it nice Sup Forums?
what are the cons and pros?

Tits or gtfo

Show us your tits or lack there of and we can begin the discussion. Also vag to confirm you’re a female

That being said, tits?

Nobody fucking cares. What do you want, a medal?

Tits or gtfo

if this doesn't tell you how sexually depraved Sup Forums is, nothing will

wtf are you doing OP ?

this probably isn't the best place for you to be asking famalamborghini

Nice pasta post tits

A combination of baiting and teasing, not the same actually.

Tits plz

We can see it's you inscribing those shit XD

Sup Forumsro, you write like a boy

Guys deal with different issues than girls user, imagine a guy that's like the opposite of you, feminine.
Unless he's willing to be a trap or gay (bottom) he's kinda fucked.

Think of it like that

also tits or gtfo, you know the rules

pros are we might see some titties in this thread

dude what are you doing here
There are problems inherent with each gender, but they're only noticable or a problem if you freak out over them if you dwell on and or let them be a problem
Your having a vagina is not the end of the world, and you can choose to suck cock or fuck grills if you want- it literally does not matter

Sounds like we would get along great, let's Kik

this

90% of us would still fuck you even if you're ugly. post tits now

Show ya tits

Got kik?

>do guys really have it nice Sup Forums?
>what are the cons and pros?
simply put, the only thing women envy from men is not having the period... nowadays being woman is much easier than being man

hahaha got you

I know but I see a lot of guys are too happy about themselves it makes me hate being a girl, they don't have to worry for being themselves while women even themselves apply their own sort of standard of how you should be and act

You don't even have to get a job, all you have to do is suck a dude's dick every day and he'll let you live in his house and spend all his money. Sounds so fucking tough

If you want to discuss the benefits or downsides to being male versus being female, then you must learn to follow the rules

Timestamp those tits or get the fuck out

Op delivered

You should show me your pooper.

nice dubs nice tits

name?

idk I'm sad and bored and I love Sup Forums

She already timestamped you fucking nigger.

shame you hate being a girl. You're young and gave me a boner

now write the date on your breasts and take a few pics

newfag

beautiful breasts. I wish I could bite them.

vanessa e

Ass?

Just play video games get a jorb and find a decent guy. I'm sure if you're not too crazy with emotions a decent guy with a job would date ya. Just don't go to bars for that, because everyone there male or female is either hanging out with friends or just looking for booty call. Find a hobby and find a guy with similar interests and go from there.

I want to explain to you in the most clear way possible that none of what you've just said makes any sense
Girls are literally free to do whatever and whoever they want, I see tons of trap/sissy threads here containing nothing but men who hate themselves, have zero self confidence, and want nothing more than to not have a dick
You've come to Sup Forums of all places expecting sympathy for having a vagina- leading me to believe that despite being a "femanon" OP is still a faggot

nice boobers

you seem to live in judgement of others and think it defines who you are. be who you want to be, don't let other's judgement of you keep you from being happy

post ass in panties

timestamp + tits !== timestamp w/ tits

come on dude, don't half ass it. show all of your tits, not just the bottom half.

I love you too sad girl

man wish I met a girl that liked /b that's a dream

>do guys really have it nice Sup Forums

For the most part, honestly only problem I have is stupid dumb liberals ruining my site.

post moar

Only one thing can cure you. Sexual attention from anonymous men who want to see your asshole

Ignore these boys.

Being a male isn't that easy either, But at least we don't menstruate each month.

And also, We can't feel sad or cry once because we will tagged as "faggot"

just look at all of these responses from men when you havent even shown your face. how can you hate being a woman?

Its easier to be friends with guys, and you don't need make-up or fashion as much without being judged. But men have it way worst in courts, education and the job market and increasingly politics.

But if you think men don't judge themselves, thats wrong. Many, MANY men have depression like you do. You shouldn't hate being a girl cause other girls are bitches.

Also post more tits.

Yo bitch ass OP. Woman the fuck up. You got nice tits though, I'd prob do you

Guys do not have it nice either. Grow the fuck up and get the fuck out of here with your whiny victim complex bullshit, there are people with real problems in this world and you're sitting here complaining because of things you can change e.g What you decide to wear, your social life, friends etc. You do have a few common traits with other women, you're stupid as fuck, insecure and whiny. Thanks for the tits and have a good life whore

>do guys really have it nice Sup Forums?
>what are the cons and pros?

You open your legs to.any guy and chances are he will do anything to fuck you. Doesn't matter how fucking ugly you are some one will hit that shit. The same doesn't apply to guys. Women have it easy in life stop bitching you fuck cunt

You know? we have something in common. We hate our gender with all the desire of the world, I being a boy I feel like being a girl but my family would not accept it for anything in the world with so much machismo that there is in my country of shit (Mexico).

Pd: Google Traductor

Invest your time in things that interest you

those tits are top tier. post more

this. wide open pls OP
also with a sign "your my average Joe""

titties rules the world

>not having real friends not judge you when shit gets emotional
>not having a loving gf who appreciates your softer side

I legitimately feel bad for people in this situation :(

Being a girl is life on easy mode. Just don’t do stupid shit and you will live good. That means find a good man who is traditional and will provide for you. Have children. Relax and live happy. Being a man means you need to work your ass off to provide and protect. Protecting family is dangerous and leads to death and worse. Being a girl means all you have to worry about is being pampered.

Consider that the moment you reveal you're a girl that all they care about is your body instead of what you're saying.
Then again she's doing it on Sup Forums of all places

Post vagene. We love you too. Until youre old and ugly. And then there will still be some of us. We got you.

rate my cumshot OP

see, thats how things work, femanon. we dont overthink stuff and just get things done and enjoy it. some low test depressed neckbeards do act like girls too. its pathetic.
now, you do have a very lovely body and I love broken girls (not financially).

also, show pussy pls

Wut music listting to

What does it take to get access to those suckable little titties?

>We can't feel sad or cry once because we will tagged as "faggot"
That's a meme unless you hang around literal neaderthals

This! Also please show ass and life will be good!

now what? have you seen the lot of attention you got despite you being a graceless woman?

now ask yourself, if you were a graceless man, would you get this amount of attention?

end this thread

I’m getting hormones to be a girl soon.... just get some hrt girl. If you think about for a year or more and like the idea do it.

Get the fuck outta here with your low-self esteem, you got a good body and tits. Many women are bitches and dumb, and are more likely to be like that then men. But you can change yourself if you think you are fragile and dumb, stop complaining and improve yourself personality wise if you hate yourself so much.

God you are a gigantic faggot

Haha fgt

hey kuma!

Show your dicklett

What this guy said, Sup Forums accepts your over-sized clit with open arms.

Is OP kill?
Also post vagene

Femanon, I love you. Don’t be sad, I’m sure you can find some love on b

Who gives a fuck? Are you implying that there is a (semi-attractive) woman out there who, if given the chance, won't use their body to get what they want? This is why camgirls exist, she wouldn't fucking BE HERE if she thought her opinion mattered.

Need to see your anus!

lol oh my word, the responses here are hilarious. that alone should cheer you up.

But in all honesty, we all hate the gender we belong to, whether for big or small reasons. It's all good, it's natural. And guess what? No matter what you look like, there are probably dozens of groups that are attracted to you type. I guess one big thing is this - what do you want to do? What do you want your future to be? Don't self hate, just keep in mind all the positives. As awful as some consider it, at least you have the wonderful chance to feel a life start inside of you.

What a cute thread. Is this an anime?

Sounds like your mother doesn't accept you. Idk how old you are but try to move out if you can. Then you can do whatever you want (date girls? act manly?) and won't have to feel ashamed for it. You do sound very confused though which is cute

The grass is always greener on the other side, you know. Everyone thinks that their problems are the worst, and I think some people actually enjoy whining, complaining, and being miserable. It's pathetic.

Now post another pic, OP. This shit's getting boring.

comon femanon, have fun with life fuck around with as many guys as you can then find someone to settle down with. If your face is decent you'll be good.

OP here, who wants me to post a picture of my vagina for further clarification that I am female?

Pathetic...

Dont worry you seem alright. Dont hate yourself. Just accept it and move on. Life is a struggle and you gotta find a way to deal with it. Work hard and youll achieve great things.

Well, I'm a man but also "fragile and sensitive" so, I don't think the sex make things magically go well

I did say it's Sup Forums bro, I get that. Yeah not everyone would. She's here presumably because she's unstable at the moment

just post a pic of your face hun :)

me

^^^^

i personally would love to see your face

sorry for baiting Sup Forums I'm always sad wither im a guy or not, my real question here is, should I kms or commit mass homicide?

i'm a honestly not kidding >:(

>sheets don't even match
Pathetic