Waifu
Last one here

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w4CdHQWlp8s
youtu.be/GHjzWulutaY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Aнacтacия — звeздa, чтo вeдeт мeня

People would flirt with you so be careful! bye cute face~

I love my art so much, but please don't mention it in the threads...
I don't know if I'll be on tomorrow, so yeah... bye

REEEEEEEEEEEE
THE DOUJIN WAS MOSTLY TUKA AND LELEI
ORGASM RUINED

still my dragon maid waifu

F

holy cow that is top tier cute

no worries...can handle flirting ^_^

night

going to load up war thunder for the shit grind at 8.3

what about you?

Thanks, sorry for the ignore.

Claimed
Every new episode from Super is each saturday night, and just saw the one from today
How about you?

claimed

I haven't heard it before but thanks for the tip! Sounds good!

Claiming.

uh this weekend? nothing special

mom coming down to visit which is always great

Claim

No lewds pls.

Something about it is especially cheery to me
youtube.com/watch?v=w4CdHQWlp8s
Here's a link for your convenience

Sitting here and trying to find something to eat
Everyone else I know is in a minecraft server because they're retarded
I'm not paying 30 dollaridoos for that game

Hi friends!
Barely missed the last one.

well shit...wonder if I could find one of my old ones...hell I'd give it away...haven't played in ages

Cute

Eat me

Sauce?

Just switched to Komi last month. My previous waifu was Chaika Trabant ever since Hitsugi No Chaika aired first.
Komi-san from komi san wa komyushou desu

Yeah it's cute! I like it.

I used to have it but I don't remember any of the information because it was probably 9 years ago at least

Glad to be of assistance

Good
Hello there

yeah been a long time here as well

just lost interest

so what is the plan from now to next saturday?

She a tall cute

I just wanna go home and play Escape from Tarkov, been having some really good raids these past few days

Jill!!

hi jill

I actually got it to do a school project in it a long time ago
I don't like sandbox games much so I haven't touched it since

Also I'm going to bed
Night all

She is a little on the tall side!

I don't know right now, but something might happen later
Sleep well

Hi.

Cute

>>Ul-Fenesis Claimed

Elphelt is a cutie too

Claiming best girl.

How are you?

She's a literal waifu.
youtu.be/GHjzWulutaY

Going to sleep soon.

Shinoa?

Cute

I am aware of the gun and marriage certificates

Artoria claimed

Anyone here?

Nope

Present

On laptop, can actually sit down properly.

Yeah

Why is rory such a sexy cumdump?

Show me your armpits!

Oh.

What's for the morning?

Artorias Pentagon
How are you?

Hi hi! Been a while, sorry. I hope you're all doing well today or tonight or whatever and that you're all happy!

But I don't know if that's the case! So... how are you all doing today?

QotT: which girls do you like to blow your load to the most?

>Rory Mercury, Rikka Takanashi, Koume Shirasaka, Yui Hirasawa, Chen, Nero Claudius, Kanna, and Lucoa

Been doing good and you?

I'm ok how are you Kanna

It's past your bedtime Kanna, but oh well.
How've you been?

I don't keep track.

It's late and can't sleep. Fucking karaoke next door

Hi kanna im raiding on ffxiv

lewd

I'm alright, I just got up so... kinda blank right now, waiting for the inevitable... uh... fall, I guess. I slept a long time but it's... I'm gonna be up late tomorrow, thanks to me making plans.

You do anything fun today?

She's a cute!

Jokes on you, my schedule is so messed up not even... someone that keeps track of schedules can figure it out! Like a... uh... a train conductor! Or someone like that! But yeah, it's pretty messed up.

I've been... okay! Sorry for not replying, I was busy yesterday I guess and my friends kinda ditched me so I spent the day with a few other people and tried to not think about it!

What about you? Doing okay?

>quads
And getting quads too!

That sounds awesome though! I wish my friends kept playing till endgame, I've been itching for an MMO for so long and I'm just about to go back to WoW, but... FF had some pretty cool character customization...

What class are you?

Jokes on us, I don't sleep!
Ah, that's a shame. It's alright, you're okay.

I'm... Probably not okay.
Cute Kanna btw

kinda here... yeah. checking on the thread while playing vidya.

today was a good day, how bout you kanna?

Nope slept most of the day, hopefully your plans are fun tomorrow

Im a black mage level 70!

Ish
Been a while tiny dragon how are you? Shouldnt you be asleep?

Its 5:30 pm, and Im pretty hot rn.

queen of cute maid dragons is back! hi kanna!

I know you don't, and that's a bad joke anyways! If your body could talk right now, I bet it would be like "You need to sleep more, and also you're awesome!" Or something like that! Eheh, I kinda deserved it I guess, I'm not super good at what they're doing anyways, so I'd just get in the way! And thanks.

That's... not okay! But really, I hope you feel better soon. You don't have to talk about it here or whatever, I know... I just hope you get better, no matter how impossible that sounds! What have you been up to today?

And thank you! Cute Rem, but all your Rem's are cute! Even the ones that are sad, but those are sad and that's sad!

That's awesome to hear! What'd you do, if I can ask? If not, sorry sorry! But that's good to hear! I hope tomorrow is an even better one

Uh... I'm okay, I just woke up and didn't have a nightmare this time, so that's cool! Doing alright, headache unusually quiet on me, so I'm actually doing okay!

Nothing wrong with that, I just did the same exact thing! My plans are okay, going over to a friends house to play a pen and paper game called Degenesis, which is sorta fun, but I suck at it! I hope your plans for tomorrow are fun too! And that you have some plans for tomorrow!

Ohhh, spooky! That's awesome! I was a... uh... wait, what was I? I was like a healer class I think? Or something like that! I was gonna try the tarot card class whenever I got around to that level, but we never played that long sadly...

How have you been? And how's the raiding going? Kicking butt as usual?

It has! It's good to see you though, really! I'm doing okay today, mainly because I just woke up, but now I feel the headache starting to come back... what about you? How have you been?

And yeah, I totally should.... but I just got up! My schedule is messed up!

Awww, you're too kind! Thank you

Hello Ul
Thanks

Nothing else but my face is cold and I'm sitting here sniffling the night away, this sucks

Surprisingly I am

>trips

i'm super alright i'm fishing right now in wow you kanna?

cocain is bad my friend

Meh Ive been off and on. I hope the headaches dont come back!

for some reason didnt upload image

What are you playing?

Back to lurking it seems

Oh, then what's on the table?

My body would say "Man, your skin's looking murky. Lay down, and just waste more time, it's all good."

Eh, my condition's been okay.
Not much is going on in my life, not like anything happens.

Ah, the new friend.
How are you?

I wish it was coke, my shift at work is just garbo

Oh ok then...I am just meant sleepy.

i dont know what else would you sniff then

Good, got some water to drink
You?

checked'
Always feel free to ask me whatever ya like. Anyhow I played some vidya and talked to some Waifus. Its my weekend so I just enjoyed staying home. what did ya do today?
Saber! I just got destroyed in r6.. teach me your ways.
today was quite a few games: Battlefield 1, Osu, Rainbow 6 siege, a little bit of darksouls. now i'm sitting here thinking whats next? What are you up to?

The cold winter air that ruins everything it toiuches

sounds like a thing that could be sniffed i guess, still dont do cocain drugs are bad my friend

Obviously, on top of that why spend money on drugs when there's dumb weeb shit and vidya to buy?

Whoa, is she like the queen or something? She looks tough, not like one to sit on the throne but like she goes out and fights stuff!

I'm sorry to hear that! I hope that you warm up and you can just relax and fall asleep really nice and comfy like.

That's awesome to hear! Catch anything good? I was always terrible at fishing, I never had the patience for it! Uh, I'm... tired, and typing to you guys! Probably need to eat at some point!

Oh oh, wait, I probably forgot, but what class do you play?

Hey, I hope you're... uh, on! For a long time then! That sounds weird... I just hope you stay good for a long time! Because you're awesome and you deserve that! Thanks, they... eheh, they're already back. ;-;

But but it's okay! Any plans for the weekend?

Well, I'm okay with the laying down and wasting more time! Sounds comfy and fun! Or... well, just relaxing is a better word.

Okay is a win in my book. Just stay stable, that's the first step to working towards a better... just being better, I guess. Sorry, I'm rambling.

Hey, that's okay, same here. I just make a big deal out of everything!

Just find something you like to do, like... a game or something. Then it's not wasting time!

Okay okay, sorry, I just don't want to pry, I guess. But that sounds fun! What vidya? Good good, that's the best thing to do with your weekend! I uh... I slept! A lot! I kinda slept past my alarms...

:( you missed me

Just getting ready to go back to work tomorrow so nothing really fun. But hey got to do what has to be done ya know?

I'm getting destroyed too. Still have slow reaction speeds
Shes King Arthur

Waiting for dinner, not long to go. Chicken kiev and veggies.

Wait wait...
Did I? Am sorry, kinda... doing 2 things at once here, heh. Let me get you!

Hol up

No no, I totally got you, but I didn't because I'm in idiot! I linked the same post twice, which is confusing and I'm stupid. Here you go!

Ohhh, spooky! That's awesome! I was a... uh... wait, what was I? I was like a healer class I think? Or something like that! I was gonna try the tarot card class whenever I got around to that level, but we never played that long sadly...

How have you been? And how's the raiding going? Kicking butt as usual?

As a side note, how to get your post word count up? "forgot" someone and then just copy paste.

But I'm sorry sorry, really really. Here you go, and I'm sorry again