Yuropoors will STILL defend not having replay reviews

>yuropoors will STILL defend not having replay reviews

it's been approved by FIFA. it's harder in football because you can't stop the flow of the game. while in american football the players are standing around most of the time anyways.

>flow of the game
>implying soccer isn't just mostly standing around and having a light jog

Majority are in favour.

12km in average in 90 minutes of play. doesn't sound as a light jog to me.

Is this just a way to squeeze in an extra advert?

>this is your snickers video replay brought to you by mountain dew for sony

sorry but no mister Jeff Goldstein, we're not watching commecials while the refs check the images again and again.

>commericials

Does yurop not have adequate technology or are you two just stupid? Takes 10 seconds for a referee in front of a monitor to relay it to the ref

If rugby can have a seemless transition to video replay without interrupting the flow of the game why can't soccer? They already have the goal line review why do they have to drag their feet for every change.

seamless*

I said NO jeff.

>without interrupting the flow

Have you watched a rugby game recently. It's litterally guys standing around all the time for no reasons.

>TMO
>Substitutions
>Scrums that take ages
>Water breaks

Games litterally last more than 2 hours. It's shit

If you watch games from the early 2000s it's miles better

Because they do stop play all the time and reviews have always been a thing in Rugby

I mean when a defender holds up a try attempt and the ref can't see it well enough it immediately goes to the video ref and within 30 seconds they relay the game altering decision. In soccer if the ref didn't see it then it must not have happened even when the video clearly shows a dive or a handball in the box but god forbid they change their call and look competent.

It turned to shit when they allowed TMO for more try checking

>Water breaks
Never happen

tired of this meme argument

players spend a lot of time rolling on the ground faking injuries, using video replays for fouls inside the box or red-card deserving fouls wouldnt change shit

Litterally happens everytime there's a line out in srping and summer games

Also forgot

>Injury breaks

I'll admit I have been seeing more injury timeouts lately which is total bullshit but I've never seen waterboys on the field during lineouts

I will always be against video replays

people who want then will regret it bitterly when they're introduced. Just wait and see

>people who want goal line reviews are crazy, it will stop the flow of the game
>people who want the vanishing spray are crazy it's getting rid of the feel of classic soccer
>You

literally nothing alike but ok

My point is you people are so against change until it happens and makes the game better

>clearly hasn't watched a game of rugby