>youtube.com/watch?v=L0MK7qz13bU

What went wrong?

Nothing?

third wave feminism

Millennials.

WHOOMPS
ADDAMS FAMILY
THERE IT IS

Sexy 2D princess in the water vs. sexy 3D queen in and ice castle.

What's the problem? You're gay if you don't wanna fuck both of them.

>You're gay
>You're

Feminists hate The Little Mermaid. It's a patriarchal fantasy about a weak woman desperately trying to change to please a man. Plus the song Kiss the Girl literally advocates sexually assaulting women.

>You're gay
>you are gay

??

Why is elsa so perfect

She's not. She's ugly as shit and she sings like a nigger

Fuck you

She's so perfect.

Aryan Genes.

Faggot detected.

>she sings like a nigger
What did he mean by this?

WTF i want to preserve the white race now

I believe he is referring to the fact that Elsa sounds like an overweight black woman singing gospel at a church choir

>ywn spend endless nights ploughing a lonely Elsa in her secluded ice palace
Life is suffering

Too many female leads.

pixar and the fact that drawing takes more time and talent

Both are good songs; Ariel's is a more heartfelt and it has nostalgia quality.

Both girls are hot.

I don't see the issue.

Though, to be fair, Ariel is one of the hottest Disney princesses.

If you could fuck any Disney princess, who would it be?

Ariel is the most fuckable

Belle is the most waifu tier

Princess only:

Aurora, Ariel, Rapunzel, Elsa, Cindyrella

in that order.

I agree.

Belle and Anna.

>bright young women

Ariel was pretty dumb desu

>Lost her voice to lose her virginity

she had to, mermaids don't have sex.

they just release there eggs like fish

Disney abandoned traditional animation and the musical is a lost art. Alan Menken wrote the songs for The Little Mermaid, Aladdin and B&TB. He's Sondheim tier. I don't know who the fuck wrote that Frozen garbage, and I don't care.

Everyone has retarded giant tonka truck eyes to compensate for the fact that 3d is shit for showing emotion, even aladdin wasn't this bad

I think the issue is that Ariel's song is about I'm adventurous and want to try new things and meet new people, while Elsa's is about I'm a stronk woman who don't need nobody

But both make sense in context of their respective stories, so it's no problem for me. The most irritating Disney princess is definitely Jasmine, the stuck up bitch

You seem angry user. You need to...

...let it go.

Any choice other than Ariel is wrong

She's naive and agreeable and because her lower-half used to be a fish she has no knowledge of human sex, so you could convince her to do pretty much anything and she'd think it's perfectly normal

Punzie > Belle > Elsa > Ariel > Jasmine

This is objective. Fight me.

biggest difference is between tangled and frozen

you can tell that with frozen, because the song writers are from a broadway background, that they made it very broadway. let it go is basically defying gravity from wicked.

whereas all the songs in tangled are classic disney and actually have decent lyrics. and tangled doesn't feel like a broadway musical the way that frozen clearly does.

>caring for disney princesses

they're for girls user, girls. the boys watched hunchback, tarzan, hercules, etc

stop being a faggot already

>hurr I'm only allowed to enjoy things that fit a certain demographic otherwise it's gay

Frozen's songs feel like they were written for Broadway performances rather than animated movies. They feel like these little set pieces and don't have the scale of 90s Disney musical numbers. Compare pretty much any song from Aladdin or Beauty and the Beast to Frozen's score. I mean just take the very first song in Beauty in the Beast, with Belle walking through town and try to imagine Frozen doing something that colorful and lively. It just doesn't work.

>liking a story whose the whole plot is a little mermaid trying to make a charming prince fall in love with her is totally not gay

and that's why the other kids picked on you

How come she is jerking off over a fork when her dad has a fucking trident?

I didn't like it as a kid, but if you think it's gay to like it as an adult you're an insecure retard

>Watching a movie starring a half naked mermaid is gay

>dyes hair unnaturally and gets a dyke haircut

no thanks

This makes me think: How old was Ariel? Was the Prince a pedo?

nothing? i like ariel more but elsa is alright

I think she was 15. I can't imagine he was much older

old enough for a poke amirite

reminder she falls in love and runs off to a race that fucking eats her childhood friends.

Disney used to be so based.

There's no difference. You're imagining things.

this

all the people who knew what they were doing writing musicals are dead or retired and the people who replaced them did so politically most of the time rather than by merit. the result is a whole generation of disney musicals more interested in sounding like foreigner than disney. it only gets worse from here.

why do modern Disney princesses have heads shaped like pumpkins?