Best mobile games thread

Best mobile games thread
Pic related, i've been playing this for half a year now and i just can't stop.

Literally would have never thought anyone else on her plays this. How far you in and what Ubers you got?

Recently finished last ItF chapter and currently struggling with CoC. I have only 7 Ubers but most of them are really good (Aphro, Marinmizu, Yukimura with TF, Gameron)

ffbe is pretty good

OP is struggling with CoC guys.

>Marinmizu
Marin is helpful with CoC at least. Just got the fire one to help with that. Though I have like 30 ubers including both gaos and Jizo lol. If you can and look up methods for rigging 100% drops, go for Jizo next. Believe me. He's the absolute best in the game despite being a spammer uber.

come oooon...

I've been playing Empires and Puzzles for a little over a year, Idle Heroes for about half a year, and Fun Run 2 for a couple years. The first two are Pay2Win and I'll probably quit playing them soon. Fun Run is ok in short bursts, especially since I have a house full of people who play with me (Empires as well, but we're all getting tired of it).

The only game I can really recommend is Pocket Tanks. I'd really like to get into a decent MMORPG, but they're all fucked by paywalls or in such early development that they have nothing to offer outside of the grind.

Puzzles and Dragons is obviously the best

Actually I'd say go for uber and epic fest between your 100% draws. You can't 100% them so you can't cheese them. Either way, look up the method of tricking to get the 100% you want with methods pertaining to your phone OS.

MMORPGs on mobile? That just doesn't work dude.

My roommates were hooked on that before converting to Empires and Puzzles

Yea, i don't know how i feel about exploiting like that tho.

Honestly, doesn't break the experience. I definitely like battle cats, I've given them quite a bit of money even while exploiting. But believe me, it gets really infuriating if you spend 4500 catfood trying to get one of the best ubers, and you get one of the worst ones three times in a row. I'm on chapter 35 of SoL and even with all my ubers, it's still pretty damn difficult.

They also won't suspend your account for that (check some of the BC forums, I've never heard an instance of it). They do ban you for exploiting things like gaining infinite cat food or tickets.

She will always be 100000 times better than Masamune (which i also happen to own).

looks like shit

Aren't those two just a Candy Crush ripoff?

If every 'match 3' game is a candy crush rip-off to you, then yes, they're both bejeweled rip-offs. But no, not even close.

>Masamune
Definitely. Masamune is... decent. Will help your team but won't win it. You lucked out on Aphro though. She's top 3 in the game behind Jizo and Gao. You just need something to protect her. And Gameron TF will do a fantastic job at that. Though you still need Red / Flying blocking. Super Rare sushi cat / kotaetsu cat TF can help if you don't have ubers for that. Kotaetsu is also a wave blocker which will REALLY help in the future.

So don't play it lol

You don't need to tell me that dude, I know my cats.

Gotcha lol. Sorry seemed you were just right before hitting hardcore players, didn't mean it as a slight to you on that one. I'm gonna need to do a shit ton of exp farming myself so I'm going to see if I can finish off CoC for that exp reward. Just got the fire Pokemon and Pai Pai so this should be fun once they're maxed.

dw babe, i know u didn't