User, why haven't you joined the kkk or a neo nazi group?

>user, why haven't you joined the kkk or a neo nazi group?
>a-are you a race traitor?

I bet she loves to fuck BLACK men while talking dirty and racist to them. Being black myself, J wouldn't mind a White bitch calling me racist names.

Shut up nigger.

oh sure

Photoshopped

>>literally Nazi sympathy feelings

god it just makes my brown ass wanna rape her more

Because other race is superior

I'm white and fuck black women all the time. Once you get ahold of a hot one who isn't a ghetto bitch you have to keep them around... Most are fat/ugly or dumb as shit. I have one now who looks like Jezabel Vessir but with smaller tits. Love it.

Cause I'm mixed.

why do all finns look the same

>poorly

Fucking whitey we don't need to rape the power of our Mana attracts White women to our BLACK COCKS

When they find one, they should surrender their shirts to her...

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.

The KKK is full of feds. I have a TWP membership though.

Anonymous IZE SCARED OF NIGGERS oh fuck oh fuck / oh fuck oh fuck / oh fuck oh fuck (Sat) oh fuck oh fuck : oh fuck oh fuck : oh fuck oh fuck IZE SCARED OF NIGGERS No. oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck ▶
>> oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck IZE SCARED OF NIGGERS >> oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck IZE SCARED OF NIGGERS >> oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck IZE SCARED OF NIGGERS >> oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck IZE SCARED OF NIGGERS
>user, IZE SCARED OF NIGGERS why IZE SCARED OF NIGGERS haven't IZE SCARED OF NIGGERS you IZE SCARED OF NIGGERS joined IZE SCARED OF NIGGERS the IZE SCARED OF NIGGERS kkk IZE SCARED OF NIGGERS or IZE SCARED OF NIGGERS a IZE SCARED OF NIGGERS neo IZE SCARED OF NIGGERS nazi IZE SCARED OF NIGGERS group?
>a-are IZE SCARED OF NIGGERS you IZE SCARED OF NIGGERS a IZE SCARED OF NIGGERS race IZE SCARED OF NIGGERS traitor?

that dude schmells luftwaffels

Cause Im not that into failed organization fan clubs.

Cause this is America. We're pretty well known for killing nazis.

Stop White Genocide!

no shit, you boner

whats a twp?

Traditionalist Worker's Party. They get a bit too "stereotypically neo-Nazi" for me at times, but I like the Strasserite politics and the community outreach they do, so whatever. Worth a few bucks a year.

>2018
>Still believing in white-supremacy

lol

>The top 10% of black people are smarter than 50% of white people!! This proves white supremacy is a myth!!

>Can I haz KKK

Fucking jabba ruins everything

The camo Crocs make this whole scene work.