I'm looking for advice, and the advice board is full of cucks. Help me out Sup Forums

I'm looking for advice, and the advice board is full of cucks. Help me out Sup Forums.

>started talking to this girl online
>found her in a kik thread
>mfw no nudes
>we've been talking every day for a month
>oh shit I really like her

>we get along
>same taste in music/movies
>she likes gaming/pot/Sup Forums
>literally my perfect gf
>on top of this she's at least 7/10 qt
>I'm seriously considering flying halway across the globe to meet her eventually

One catch:
>She's not legal

Sup Forums what do

Shameless self bump

t. pedophile

>shes not legal
Who gives a fuck OP, words to live by, "Nothings illegal unless you get caught"

Get in here and tell me to fuck the qt Sup Forums

see this is freaking me out. She's 3 years younger than me

Unless it's over Facebook, then you will be prosecuted for cp

you stupid cuck
wait until she's legal, or stop being a pussy and commit to being a statutory rapist

well, irl if hes with her it wont be illegal, thats what my point was

Waiting until she's legal makes sense, plane tickets would be about 4 k anyway but I'll be waiting a while

I could go now but I'll be sticking my dick in something barely old enough to drive

OP where you from?

It would be illegal. There's an age gap that's not the best ut could be

PA, she's in another country

Then you're more of a pedophile than I thought
You probably think your relationship is way more serious than it really is, leave her the hell alone and go back to your loli threads

She's mature though, it's what fucks me. She sounds like she's 20 and mature for that old. She doesn't look her age either.

I still feel like a creep.

post a pic of her OP

>I still feel like a creep.
thats because you are a creep
find someone your own age
no creepy feelings then
stop talking to this one jfc

it's an online conversation
anyone can appear to be anything, she's still like, what, 15? Let the kid be a kid, block her contact info and put your dick in something legal to cease these delusions

I'm tempted to do this, she's really cute and most of the pics she sends aren't lewd. She'll see it though.

how and why will she see this?

Yeah this would be easy. I actually have feelings for her being the issue

I don't want to get too into this particular part but she's stopped me from trying to end my own life before. The thought of not talking to her anymore is shiiit

She's a regular lurker on this board

maybe this thread gets deleted before she sees it?

lol
post a thread asking for advice
everyone says to stop but op doesnt like that answer
keep posting in the hopes someone will affirm your pre-made decision

at most we have no access to any of their social media or any of the sort

for fuck sake, you, an adult male, went to a child for help with your suicidal thoughts? You should have just done it, what the fuck kind of man are you projecting your sexual frustration and lack of companionship onto a c h i l d
Cease your stupidity and whatever autism is going to result from this

This

Not worth the risk. The only photos of her without her face are illegal, too.
Is it still against the law if I don't ask for or save her nudes? Genuinely not sure

She gives u noodz without asking...
Ermm whats her kik... im asking for a freind...

It wasn't like that, at all. And this girl is not a kid, conversation with her is more intellectually stimulating than with other people my own age.
I guess I'm looking to be told I'm disgusting because that's how I feel, that's all

if she sends them you cant be persectued only if you didnt save them, if you saved them then hide em good man

Sup Forums is full of people who live in their own world, i feel you dude

Yeah, when she does I tell her not to (to be safe with legality cos I don't know anything about that) but she just keeps doing it.

Good. Cos I didn't. Ehem.

I'm glad one person understands at least, user.

Look dude, you can't do kids and whatever age she seems to posses she's still a kid
You are doing this to yourself. That's why there's a lack of sympathy for your situation, the remedy is to stop feeding your stupid delusions and wants

>tl;dr
>found a loser just like me, i wanna fly across the country to catch some charges
saged and fuck off underage ban

yo man i wanna talk to her, she sounds chill just from what your saying

yo post something so i can message you privately becuase this shit is gay

I haven't done anything illegal you retard. I hope when you find the one person in the world you're comfortable talking to she turns out to be fucking 12, cunt.

She is awesome. I didn't know women could be real people too

Don't have any real im service other than fb, soz

how bout no

:'(

cmon man make a discord real quick ill link you one

CyjqkZ this is the one

thats the code to get in since i cant post links

/thread

OP, this guy just wants some cp

who im not OP

No. You found another pedophile on Sup Forums.

>tfw im 17

Lol you're not much older than her.

MODS?

dont you realize 70% of people on here arent legal age?

Diiiiiick

You're gonna take advice from a kid on Sup Forums lmfao how desperate are you?

tfw 1 year under being legal, im still considered a kid, you retarded or something?

Didn't say I was taking his advice user.

Sound like pedophile reasoning. You're just saying that because he's the only one that is telling you to go for it. Ask for advice and dont listen to everyone that said no

So what, no? I should just cease communication with this girl?

we've been telling you this from the start: yes

Thats really fucking sad

How to actually get over someone? I've never had to do this

Dude you can do a variety of things, like hang out with friends or fuck other people
just chill ooouut

Op here fuck it. Here's a pic of her. She lives in Washington. I'm about to buy my ticket

THERES TWO PEOPLE MESSAGING ME, I CANT TELL WHICH ONES REAL

don't listen to any of these faggots OP
i agree with them, but i disagree with their reasons;
she's damn ugly OP, def a 5/10
she ain't worth the risk

Huh, no this is really her. I met her on here. And linked up on discord. Her discord name is lemonless . Here's another pic.

whats your discord?

Soyboy_i_am hmu bro I'm on right now

#'s?

She doesn't exist

>advice board is full of cucks

I have some news for you user: If you met an underage girl on Sup Forums, fell in love with her in a month, and are considering traveling half the globe just to meet her, guess what?

You're the very definition of cuck.

you stupid pedophile
hope you get castrated before you rape that chick

Ok first of all, tell her to get the fuck off our website unless she wants to post nudes. Second, put your dick in something else or wait till she's legal. But I assume you're a horny little bastard so you probably continue going for it anyway. And third, of course you found pics of her on this site

dont

Not to mention she's really a guy, making him a gay cuck

cry moar faggot

That would only happen to someone with the mentality of a 12 year old.

Oh wait...

Real OP. This isn't her. She's a qt redhead and she's from Aus.

OP you just have a crush on her. There is no way for you to know if she has a bf already or not or if she even is the "one" so fucking stop being a faggot. she is 3 years younger to you right and she is a minor - you are an adult - do you want me to call Chris Hanson ? Because thats how you call Chris Hanson my son.

Do not even. Distance relationship are doomed to fail unless you can permanently live in her place. And I'm not even sure if you can pull it off in the first place. The fuck man