Does Sup Forums like getting rimmed?

Does Sup Forums like getting rimmed?

Never have been rimmed.
I'd just be super insecure about my asshole though.
Not sure it's worth it

I’m straight so no

It's amazing. GF does it all the time and I cum buckets.

Absolutely hate it. Feels like getting prodded at by an eel, while awkwardly sitting on someone's face

Not sexy

Of course. Nothing better than getting your ass licked while you get jerked off (or, even better, when you got another chick blowing you). Seriously some of the biggest loads of my life

I love getting rimmed, if I had a chick blowing me while getting rimmed I think I wouldn't last 5 seconds and I would cum through my toes!

GAYS

fucking gross shit

my ex was super into it when she was horny. also liked giving me a prostate massage. you'll never cum harder in your life. highly recommend.

Getting rimmed? That's so gay. I only take dick in my ass. No condoms, condoms are gay too. No homo.

I love gettting rimmed. I'm not really into rimming other guys though.

Back in high school me and my best friend used to suck each other off pretty much every day. A lot of times we would take baths together and after we would get out we would usually go to his bed and 69 and we would lick each others ass sometimes.

For the past 20 years I've taken a shower after every shit to wash my ass instead of wiping it with toilet paper.

I used to go to a bathhouse in my city before it burned down and when having sex with guys there sometimes they would lick my asshole and I've had tons of comments about how clean my ass is and how fresh it tastes and it's not musky at all.

I love it when girls lick my ass but sometimes they are hard to find, so I turn to guys when I really need a good rim job! no homo

I dont know,never had my asshole rimmed. tried to eat my wifes ass and she acted like i was some weirdo. divorced followed 3 months later

lol

Imagine how much happier if she had an ass like this to lick.

*she would be

I was sucking this guy's dick and stroking his prostate, sucked his balls, then his rim. It was his first time and be loved it.

Never had have it. Over 12 different women and hundreds of times of sex. Doesnt sound fun.
Plus but asshole is really hairy for some reason compared to the rest of my body

bi is best

yeah its gr8

Fuck yeah and women love doing it