What age is the most attractive for a woman?

What age is the most attractive for a woman?

Whichever age in which they can’t talk.
Otherwise they never shut the fuck up.

any if your brave enough

So 1?

You're asking Sup Forums so obviously 12

Fun fact - a Saudi prince has shit on Liara's face

12-16. It's scientificly proven to be the desired choice for most (not all) men and women. But society has morals and a cute girl desers a cute guy. Not some old partner who's only in it for sex and passion

Yeah. Perfect. Can’t talk and when you leave the room they can’t follow either. You can sit and play vidya or read in peace.
And if they start bitching and crying, leave the house and they can’t follow either.

>12

I understand I might be being trolled, but what the hell. Let's do this.

Many paedophiles do not understand what it means to be a compassionate, worrying parent and a protector of others. They may never know how it feels to raise a child, to love it, to fear that child being taken away from them unjustly. They do not know the discipline and control needed to educate that child, to teach them right from wrong, to instill a sense of morals and ethics. They will not know the joys of something as simple as a smile, or an A+ on their child's report card, or their child proudly displaying their first car.

Thus, many paedophiles cannot be reasoned with. They know only their selfish, sexual gratification. Instead, revel in the knowledge that what you're reading, is the truth.

To any person who defends paedophilia, I respect your right to free-speech and the right to argue what you believe are "merits" of said-practice on a forum board.

Know this, however. Were I to meet you on the street and it was conclusive that you were a paedophile who had offended in some manner, shape or form, I would shoot you. I would shoot 50 of you. It's just a fact. I harbour no hatred toward you, just the knowledge that your demise would help create a safer society for our children to explore their innocence and sexuality among themselves.

Know that I am far from a "crazed, lone wacko" in this opinion. Multitudes of rational people would do exactly the same. Live in fear, or seek help. Adapt or perish. Your choice.

20's

Dead
Whichever age that may be

Copypasta - check.
Queue for navy seal copypasta is a go.

Whatever age Chlomo was in Poker House.

It varies from person to person. In my opinion, some women hit their prime in their late 40s these days. Others look their best in their late teens. It all just depends.

11-12

Aww they look so cute before they hot puberty. She was 12

what's her Twitter again?

Oh fuck guys. Beware of internet tough guy. He's so cold and he WILL kill you!

>restricted to adults 18 years and older
>strong sexual violence
>waste the opportunity to get chlomo nude
You dropped the ball, Lori Petty

In my 30s now and starting to see my female peers start to decline, personally for pure sexual/physical attractiveness it was 22-24. Old enough to develop full breasts and ass, still young enough for smooth clear skin without stretch marks. Also experienced enough to know how to dress sexy without being obvious about it. The subtly is key.