What's the best way to cope with not having friends...

What's the best way to cope with not having friends? I've been home for a straight week now not doing anything but playing ps4 and I feel like I'm going insane.

get high

I have no friends either. An married and do go to work though.

no friends here either, just not a social person. I'm married and have a small farm so that keeps me occupied and happy.

take a walk
get out in the sunshine
get off of Sup Forums lol

I don't browse b i only post once in a while
At least you have a wife to spend time with

... Malorey, is that you?

>a straight week now not doing anything

BAHAHAHA try going 7 years like that. Learn to feel my pain.

Ye but still feels shitty without having any guy friends. I wanna make friends but always fail somehow

Who needs friends?

I do whatever I want, whenever I want. Friends get annoying. If you hang out with two other people, you only do what you want to do 1/3 of the time - and the other 2/3, you're likely doing stupid shit you don't like. Go to a bar and waste money drinking and talking about nothing, or stay at home gaming for free?

tl;dr friends are overrated

Where do you get your money from? How do you support yourself?

Try meeting some people online. I've had the best luck myself on reddit and closed FB groups. Don't be too afraid of what people think though. Strangers on the internet can be asshole. Other than that maybe try to do some shit around your community. IDK what is best to do in that regard but I'm sure you can figure something out.

>work out
>get fit
>bitches on that shit
>fuck bitches
all of life's problems solved

what if I told you it's possible to make friends that share your interests

be like jim

Friends are over rated to be honest. The more you think about not having them the worse it gets. These days there is so much to do to ever get bored man tv shows, games, exercise and sports.

If you don't mind having a guy sucking your cock, I'd love to be your friend OP.

99% of the people who share my interests are losers. Why the fuck would I want to be around them?

That's what I don't get. People are so desperate for friends that they'll settle for anyone.
>Oh, this 400 pound landwhale that smells really bad likes a couple things I do. Let's be friends!
fucking kill me now

And that's why OP doesn't have friends

If you're wired to need constant company and stimulation then you're going to suffer without friends - find a hobby and join a group, make sure you're hanging around with people who share the same passions as you and you'll hit it off.

There's no other way, really.

Fucking bitches doesn't solve any problem. Only virgins think that.

True

I lived on my own for 5 of those 7 years, then had to move back with parents. I have $25k in credit card debt.

With a shallow personality like yours i am sure you will make friends.

if anything it creates significantly more

so try new things until you find an activity where you meet someone who isn't a loser

meetup.com is good for this

this

t. fucker of bitches

The truth is that if you didn't have best friends by the time you finished highschool than you won't make any good friends, just acquaintances.

damn, and here i was upset cause i tried these off brand lightly salted cashews and they suck. was about to an hero, so thanks for putting these things in perspective

Wrong.
Gettting in a relationship with females causes significantly more problems but just fucking ho'z is actually a man's duty.

>fuck bitches
>pick one
>date
>marriage

think a few steps ahead, moron. if you're fucking 20 bitches, you have a much higher chance of meeting a significant someone. and then your life is much better

I was a complete shut in through most of school life (not by choice) and didn't really many friends either anyway, but I mostly got around it through chat sites

>meetup

i was talking about avoiding losers, not finding a concentration of them. I've checked it out, and I wouldn't want to hang out with 99% of people on meetup

I don't think that's correct
you can make great friends in college
because you fkn live with them

My best advice is kill yourself.

I haven't left my home in 4 years. I occasionally go into my backyard.

Because becoming a player attracts all the nice girls. Have fun marrying a slut and divorcing her 2 years later with half your shit gone.

if you're the sort to fuck 20 bitches, then the bitches are not gonna be in it for a relationship

I dont' have friends or a girlfriend so whenever I get lonely I to to the bathhouse or public parks and have sex with complete strangers.

That's all the companionship I need.

diff user- true. still best friends with 2 of my ol college roommates

ok, so get into something that happens to have meetups. You don't have to use the website.

for example, rock climbing. go to the gym, meet people. idk.

how do you eat?

Eh thats fair but most colleges over here in syd don't have dorms so i based my point on that but yeah you are right but to refute your point i ll say that if you couldn't make friends in school you most likely won't in college.

hmm. socially speaking I had a very rough time in middle school, and a rough time in high school. when I got to college, I was still trying to unfuck myself socially, and started making friends end of first year

so I guess there's that self-improvement factor - if you aren't trying to get better at making friends, you're gonna be alone

Maybe i m just biased as i had a really awesome highschool life. But when i grew up i realized how shallow people actually are and have selfish reasons to hang till they dont.

Get a dog

IDK. I'm in an "i love you man" situation right now. All the people I know are either from work or my fiance's friends. I have no one to invite to the wedding on my side, no wedding party, idk what to do about it. Never really thought it was a problem til now