Hey, is it safe to touch her pussy lips and go like half an inch inside with your unprotected dick for a moment...

Hey, is it safe to touch her pussy lips and go like half an inch inside with your unprotected dick for a moment? because i did with my girlfiriend just recently.

I've always wondered, if someone penetrates a man and the man being penetrated gets to the orgasm, does he cum?

Can confirm this does happen.

im not asking about that gay shit. omfg

nice try virgin

As long as there was no seamen on or coming out of your penis your good and as long as you were not precuming you should be safe.

shit i was pre-cumming pretty hard then.

Enjoy your kids

Is she on birth control?

She might be pregnant, push her down the stairs or punch her in the stomach...

>Has internet, asks /b for advice...

No. The most potent sperm is in the pre-cum, the blast at the end just drives it in deep but doesn't contain much actual sperm. The cut penetration is the most dangerous. A moment is all it takes to start leaking.

TL;DR = You're probably fine, but there is a not insignificant chance.

I meant first penetration*

>No. The most potent sperm is in the pre-cum, the blast at the end just drives it in deep but doesn't contain much actual sperm.

what the fuck did i just read

lol, its the actual ejaculate that contains the most sperm lmfao.

You read science. The part of cum that gets her pregnant is the sperm. It's most highest concentration is in pre-cum. The ejaculate part of a male orgasm is mostly water and semen, not sperm. #themoreyouknow

That's simply not true as any google search will tell you.

Congrats OP you are going to be a dad.

Are you actually autistic

If you're unsure just make her take plan b as fast as possible, or give her a shotgun blast to the uterus, both should do the trick.

what

This couldn't be more wrong.

you fuckin wot

/thread

Don't worry op, there is no way a little precum is going to make it to egg if you did not blast deep in her pussy. These other faggots are retarded.

Literally five fucking seconds. I hope your retarded because you have no excuse.

Yes, and you can also go all the way in. and out. and back in a gain. dozens of times. really fast and hard, too. its called the pull out method. you wont get pregnant unless you straight up come inside her, and even then if its not the middle of her period cycle, you got a vasectomy or you drink a lot of mountain dew its no guarantee

ah good, I pissed before touching her with my dick clearing out any leftover semen. still i'll get a pregnancy test, just to be sure.

You faggots are what killed Sup Forums

We could have had some lulz but instead you all decided to be bigger faggots than the OP

maybe if what you posted was funny and not invalidated by a 2 second google search?

fuck off

My two younger siblings are the result of the pull out method. Use at your own risk.

No fuck you lulzkiller

Nah, that user is right. Bait is only good if you can't disprove it after 2 seconds in google.

Fuck you sjw moralfag

nigga are you retarded?

was it after or before ejaculation op? if it was after prob prego

she pregnant kill her quick

you got aids

>sjw moralfag
you're a little too young to use this website, newfriend.

i ejaculated the day before. that would mean less sperm in me right?

unless you took a shower if you didnt then might be

unless you busted in her full penetration, you're fine. it would be a medical miracle if she did get pregnant from what you said you did