Are meme rappers' face tats, piercings, and hair colors representative of something meaningful or deep...

Are meme rappers' face tats, piercings, and hair colors representative of something meaningful or deep, or are they just a cry for attention?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VxhLFeyCmO0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it's the fashion. it's about "marketing" and "branding". it looks good in a music video and on insta. don't be an idiot.

How can they build their own identifiable brands if they all follow the exact same edgy fashion trend, tho? Are they all part of the same collective? If so, then that might make sense. If they're not all under the umbrella of the same brand, though, then they're only making it harder to differentiate between them.

you see the style and you immediately know whats up.

response to this

> corpsepaint

its for young people like 13-15 year olds. cant you remember being young and thinking shit that now makes you shutter in embarassment looked cool?

does Pumps fingernails look super long to anyone else?

Kill Whitey is the new hot meme rapper
XXL 2018 nigga
youtube.com/watch?v=VxhLFeyCmO0

good shit

>It looks good

good one. I mean, it's subjective, but surely one has to be underage to find this aesthetic appealing. I don't believe for a second that anyone who likes this now will like it in 10 years.

I'm older than you and I think its badass.

my sister unironically likes this guy

It's a fucking embarrassment, is what it is. They're really going to regret those face tats 20 years from now.

That is, if they aren't dead from an overdose by that point.

What the fuck was that? People this this is funny or something? That's just bad.

t. 16 year old

it's great homophobe

where lil peep get those designer moon shoes?

No. It's objectively bad.

This shit fucking bumps
This guy has love for trump too

>roger roger
kek'd

>unironically liking such shit music

Just like their music, there is no meaning behind it, it's all for the marketting

OUUUUUUUUUU

Worse, a 40 something that likes meme rap fashion.

dad is that you

YUNG ELLIOT ROGER SHIT

>Drinks out of two cups stacked together

Where do these weird trends come from? It reminds me of rappers who tuck their ears into their caps.

At kickbacks or parties you're supposed to do it when drinking lean so no one drinks it by accident.

BASED

Nobody wants to listen to someone dressed as an accountant rap grandpa.

>it looks good

Inferiority complex, notice how all these overly loud, aggressive rappers are all like 5'5

Meaning is subjective. Millions gain it from Lil Peep and Yung Pump

www.youtube.com/watch?v=LaNs5P9P_zg
this is an objectively more humorous ironic slapper

lil peep is actually good unlike other meme rappers

It's nothing but pure unadulterated COONERY.

>yes massa we be quirky and scary jus likah you wanna me to be!

White teens eat this shit up, there's a reason they do it you mongs.

im gay nigguh

Peep is /ourguy/