Thread about this girl asking question 404'd

>Thread about this girl asking question 404'd
>I wrote an answer and it pisses me off not being able to post it

hi Sup Forums femanon here with a confession

I hate being a women, I hate women, they're stupid sensitive cunts with fragile emotions, I hate being so fragile and sensitive, but there's something women have and is the ability to look beautiful or at least somewhat decent, I in the other hand cannot look like that, I'm by the looks of it, anorexic and apparently look like a boy, my mom slapped me for telling her that I thought I had a bit of feelings for girls or dress like a boy, it hurt my fragile heart so much, I would never know what love could be, or at least hold it with me just enough to lift my world, they say women have it easy, have a lot of friends and are happy but stupid cum demon cunts, but I don't have any of those and makes me confuse and sad

do guys really have it nice Sup Forums?
what are the cons and pros?

Hey femanon ( i don't even care if you are a boy or a girl or whatever ).

I'm a french user, near 30 years old.

Being a man isn't better than being a woman, trust me.
We may not have the same cons and pros but we have the same result.

I'm forced by the society to hold my feeling, every day from everyone, even myself.
I can't even allow myself to cry because this make me feel "weak".. yep that's stupid.

I can't hug or kiss or cuddle the one i like, man or girl, without it being misinterpreted ( being gay or trying to seduce a girl )
While i fucking love physical contact, this is how i show my feeling.

I don't even know what being in love mean while I dated several girls for months or years.
It's like something missing inside of me.

Enough feels for tonight.

You arent anorexic : We do not see your ribs and your thighs are not that thin
You are not that fragile and sensitive, this is how human live and feel things.

Your mom is a idiot to slap you.
You like/love who you want, dress like a boy if you want.

My last word : rather than "complaining" about be sensitive, felling things etc.. be happy to be able to do it.
Because you do not want to know what it's like to have a black hole inside you that makes you feel empty.

Your friend
French user.

OH MY GOD WHO GIVES A FUCK!?

Hey Ana

Boooo stop being and uncut fag

this

fucking edgy

God, that chick turns me on.
I'd shoot up a school with her then have the fuck of our lives neck deep in corpses

omg thats me

post tits then son

timestamp

sorry having shitty internet and didnt read this before taking pic

opps forgot to post it

do you live in austin user

Feet pics pleasssseeee.

>says anorexic
The fuck you talking about you aint one

omg mary i missed you!

Idk if you still are doing this thread but guys get to enjoy the pleasure of looking at women because they are just aesthetically pleasing to the male mind

thanks french user

I think tomboys are kinda hot, dress like a boy if you want, also nice shirt, yellow is a nice colour

Perfect nipples.

meet me please.

thats what my family says :((

hot girls have it easy, the rest don't.

prob to far

you might be cute

Because its true

Your hand is pretty...

You just have a lightweight body also if dubs post full tiddies

This. No clothes at all

opps omfg why do my text keep deleting

*i agree i sometimes would eat a lot of junk food till I gain a full belly but in an hour later I'll look like a starving Ethiopian child*

feet please you are so pretty

Will you please put something in your asshole and show us results?

Girl you are not ugly
Not skinny
Young
Have all sort of possibilitys and you choose the option to cry and hurt yourself
Be happy live long and be with friends

do what you're here to do and post pussy

you are really cute op

sdmn

this

This is a tranny, don't be fooled.

My heart was completely destroyed by a girl and every girl since then has rejected me

I don’t believe for a second those tits are tranny

This is the third 911 i roll today
Coincidence i think not

Hey op your still with us?

I'd still care for her and love her nigga tf?

Post kik or Snapchat?

Trust me man in the last thread it was made apparent.

Men are just as fragile as girls. We just don't show it.
Also nice tits and body
show more or not
I don't give a fuck
but your life does sound sad but you're okay
trust me

Proof?

I really want to bust to those tits I need confirmation

OP still around?

you really are beautiful

humm
Let's see your feet

are you in europe OP?
if so, let's meet

fagot trap OP.

These are tits. You can bust to them and we won't know. What I'm saying is you can confirm this yourself if you believe.

youre very cute

thanks user but I'm very heartbroken with no friends, any tips for friends like my interest? :(

Show us your penis

Post your snap or I can post mine and we can be friends

looks like north america from the power outlet desu

There's no room between those legs for a dick. Also, just go on a discord or Snapchat or kik and have a smoke or something

Give me your kik, I'm sure we have some similar interests

do not look for friends with whom you have things in common, that's boring. Better try to look for different things and you will learn new things.

Why are you heartbroken

Friends are overrated.
Voltaire once said "Friends are the great thieves of time".
I tend to agree.

This OP

what are youre interests?

Your penmanship is bad lol

You just need to look around.
It'll take time to find the kind of friends you're looking for
but you will

Try surrounding yourself with people you actually care about.

plz show feet

Your beautiful, and don't let anyone else tell you otherwise.

Honestly, I prefer being male because most girls I have met are kinder than the guys. Which means I would prefer to fall in love with them.

Taking the bait

If you want to meet people just go out and good off like you would here. Just keep in mind most people are normies. You have to softball it for them. Keep trying and eventually people that actually matter to you will make themselves apparent. You just gotta toughen up and open up a little when given the opportunity.

Least that’s how I do it. I still come off pretty autistic usually but people just think I’m quirky.

Just be a lesbian like me nigga

I also think I'd rather be a guy, OP, but only because all of my hobbies are extreme sausagefests (I play magic the gathering, for example) and I get a ton of abuse and disrespect just for being a girl in those circles. Would prefer to just play games without people making sexual remarks/assuming or saying that I'm bad at games because I'm a girl

*goof off

hope you guys dont mind the stretch marks, I honestly cannot recall being a fat bitch once ;/

hey you're right, but having a few ppl who understands me would be kinda cool still tho..

im from left america

I'd marry OP and breed the fuck out of her.

so no snap? :(
pls respond

Seems like you need a change of scenery and to get away from your insane family. Your situation would be frustrating for me too.

having friends is fine! good way to distract yourself and have fun. just surround yourself with good vibes, not bad ones

Op post body pic
Btw we havent got your name its kinda wierd to call you op

How many sexual partners have you had?

Like school perhaps

I love streach marks.
And alot of girls get them for getting "thicker" during puberty. My friend has them and she's always been skinny. Has them in her has thighs.

Can we get a full nude picture like my dick is hard as diamonds

I’m a skinny 140 lb fuckboy and I have stretch marks in the same place. Literally nothing you could do and anyone who would find it abnormal are retards

this is good advice

I wish I could meet you, you sound like an interesting girl

If post my snap chat will you add me?

no you don't, this fag posts on Sup Forums

Do you have unusual interests, or do you just not get out much?

Ill add you yo.

You virgin cunt go to fap to somethig else we are here to get rid off op's bad toughts and help her

Meh tend to actually be worse when it comes to emotions, although it's more happy and anger. We don't really slow down to get sad, but when we do, GG

Defo

Maybe, wherever.

If OP is on the West Coast, try moving to the midwest. You'll go from a 4 to a 7 real quick tbh.

Man if I ever met a girl that posted on Sup Forums

Date me...

Do you want snapchat?