Cucked

cucked

>Sup Forums - Music

ducked

I can't believe ducks are real

excellent thread

>not saying clucked
gtfo

They're real and they're coming for you.

Duck go quack

Ducks are strange creatures. Their bodies are so majestic but they have those goofy ass feet and mouth things.

they're dumb assholes
i've seen them all round my local park and they piss right me off theyre rats of the small bodies of water, festering around harassing those for food like cunts
ot least geese are big and you can tell their devilish intent right away, ducks trick you into giving them things and attacking when you don't play ball with the fuckhead tactics and tricks

what type of dog are these

fuck you

ducks are Sup Forums's mascot. absolutely based animals

ducks are Sup Forums-related, newfriend

fuck non mammals

i took this picture of a duck, thoughts?

can i use it as an album cover

yeah, but i need you to post your album here on Sup Forums

>fucking things that aren't mammals
This man has the right idea

plz make this happen

My sister had three pet ducks named Pablo, Mr. Martin, and Captain.

user was a fag that never delivered, r.i.p.

do you expect someone to make an album in 45 minutes you fucking retard

>duckposting is back

yes

he could at the very least reply saying he would do it you stupid bitch

autism

I will do it come back in two days

Ducks are rapists

what did he mean by this?

Give me one area where ducks AREN'T related

>duck thread up for three and a half hours
Alright

DUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCCDUCC

HE

delet this

is this the new meme toad

die anime

What's the matter, not a fan of rape?

BIGG

how nu r u

iM older then you you shiface cunbt