This post is emotional so sorry in advance

This post is emotional so sorry in advance

Four months ago i met this girl, perfect 10/10, she played the ukulele and i did too. We talked and hit it off, later i found out she played guitar and piano. I fell in love then. Asked her for he number. I later texted her. We became best friends

>friendzone.jpg

Oh well she was nice maybe we could date. Her boyfriend breaks up with her. I feel sad because of it. Month later on new years she kissed me. I feel deeper in love. We do everything together, we watch movies and take naps, ill end it there because i could go on and on. Try kissing her. She backs up i hug her and say i'm sorry i didn't mean to she says it's okay

Today i smoked with her and ended up asking her out. She said we would never work out because i'm not religious.

She means everything to me. I have a full bottle of pills. Should i do it and should i leave a note?

Pic unrelated

you really shouldnt user
please

OP please don't do anything like that she isn't worth you killing yourself i'm sure there are people out there for you that will be better than her and make you just as happy so please OP don't do it

No bro, maybe try asking her to go to her church or whatever and maybe make it a date or something similar to that. Something like religion shouldn't separate you two. If you truly love her and care for her don't let her go so easy, much love brother keep your head up.

an hero user
also check'em

I just see no point. I stayed alive for her

Do it fag!

do it

The dubs of truth

You guys are fucking amazing. Thank you so much guys

Dubs did declare..
Dubs did declare.. One of us. One of us. One of us. DO IT

There's a lot more to be alive for than one person. Sounds like she's playing with you anyway, someone like that doesn't deserve your life.

Move on

I was about to say /b is being too nice

Force her to love you

It's hard for me to move on. She means so much to me

Yes, do it. Make sure your note blames it on her, it was her fault, wasn't it? Hell, if you do that, maybe the next social autistic will have a chance with her, if she doesn't kill herself oe become socially isolated.

god i hate nu4chan
fucking shoot yourself you pathetic nobody. you're a pussy beta male who will never be able to make himself or a woman happy. The human race would be better off without you, faggot

>killing yourself over a girl you met four months ago
Yeah I don't think so. If you're suicidal, don't blame it on some girl. Be a man and admit you just don't want to live anymore, faggot.

Well, I've never seen an answer quite so simple.
Become religious.

It's not her's it's mine for falling for her

She doesn't belive i could just change

She forced it on you... So, now, you need to force the guilt of your suicide on her.

You're an idiot if you do it.
You're an idiot if you join a religion just to get with her.

You're fucked either way. I dunno. Maybe you'll find yourself in religion, but I doubt it because you browse Sup Forums.

I don't want to blame her i love her and i don't want her feeling that pain

Dude, you got used. You gave her all the attention she wanted but she didn’t reciprocate. It’s okay though because it happens to everyone. This is how you learn, by making mistakes. You feel bad... I get it. Everyone goes through this at least once in their lives. Just go no contact and move on with your life.

I have spoken
the dubs have spoken
my check'em has spoken
the suicide MUST happen now!

I wish it was that easy. Theres so much heartache with that

OP are you retarded? Are you really going to kill yourself because a grill rejected you?

Never kill yourself for a girl. She will just hate you and blame you for making her feel bad. Look up how women react to men committing suicide for them they always hold contempt. Best thing you can do OP is stop being a faggot, work hard, get lots of money, and live a fucking awesome life that money provides with all the dumb sluts and fun and adventure you could want.

Probably retared yes, but i have nothing to live for. My life isn't going anywhere

I know my ex had a boyfriend that killed himself and she was pissed at him

If you're that weak that you're willing to kill yourself over a woman, you might as well do it faggot.

If you make it a murder suicide, she won't have to feel that pain.

How much will it take?

Just down the bottle?

Truth

well do it tentatively, allow her to introduce you to religion

Yes, there is. And it’s a part of life. When we care, we make ourselves vulnerable. And in this instance you got burned. One, you shouldn’t give her the attention. Two, don’t make the same mistake twice. Three, keep yourself busy and around your friends. It’ll take your mind off it. You’ll be fine soon enough.

Thats what you get for saying frick in christian minecraft servers

Depends on the med.

I asked that. I'm going to try that. If all else fails i'll do it

What fag plays the ukulele

Is she out of your league OP? Is she shallow?

This post is so emotional.

4 months ago, I met this girl...

That's where I stopped reading. I don't fucking care about your girl problems. Go fuck yourself.

I hope this helps

Soyboys.

Its allergy meds but they are stronk

She says she isn't. She looks for personality more than anything else. She's really nice

Wtf a soyboy some tree hugging queer

fucking lol
Pics and time stamp the bottle fag

Rotund Hawaiians

i hope you realize she just made up that religious b/s because she just doesn't like you like that, it's biology dude, grow up and move on, to just want to end it that easily over some chick just shows you have underlying issues you're not dealing with.

All girls are ball busting bitches get over it.

She isn't like that. I know that sounds really fagish but she isn't

You're already blinded by love.
>none of this is her fault
It's a little her fault. But mainly yours, yeah.

This thread is pathetic. You're begging for attention here because she wouldn't give it to you. She doesn't find you sexually attractive because youre a weak, needy, sad little milquetoast.

>Wah wah, things didn't go my way, time to kill myself!
get it over with already, jesus christ. you're too far gone. you're not even a man