Why aren't you bisexual?

Why aren't you bisexual?

>if you don't reply to this thread you will never fall in love

Other urls found in this thread:

familyresearchinst.org/2009/02/medical-consequences-of-what-homosexuals-do/
fellowshipoftheminds.com/2011/07/28/what-theyll-never-tell-you-in-homosexual-education/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Faggot I’m just gay

I am

Nobody is straight or gay.

Everyone is bisexual.

If this is op then your post is redundant as fuck

Eve thought I fap to trannies I wouldn't like to kiss one or kiss a dude(?
I find it gross

If you fap to trannies (which are men) then you are bi.

not attracted to guys m8

>If

jkml,.

Wish someone would use my butt as a gay thread starter

sadas

Because im not a gay faggot.

Thus thread again

I dont think so

I mean
being bi would be more like don't care whether your life partner is a male or female

and I only fap to trannies I don't fall in love with them(?

Not gay

If you get off to anything with a penis and have one yourself then you are by DEFINITION not straight.

I am

I am

satan is bi

I am

Bisexual Satan!!

What if that tranny is legally a woman? huh? then i would be straight as fuck so stfu

Because that's some gay shit

traps are gay

gay

Because I am perfectly happy fucking my sexy Persian gf, I'm attracted to big nice titties paired with a gorgeous face, no way I could ever do sexual shit with another guy

>legally

That's just mumbo jumbo. The law isn't a science. The truth is that you can't change chromosomes, no matter how many hormones you put into a man, it will stay a man. The cellular structure is literally male-structure.

I am bisexual, so I don't even give a fuck, but those are the facts.

Vaginas are gross

Just wondering

If I married a trans girl that is legally a woman

would I count as part of the LBGT community? lmao

Money.

LGBT**

Cuz I’m not gay

does it really matter?

It's still a man, the law doesn't supersede science.

Today's PC SJW society unfortunately went down the deep end with trans rights and we'll just have to gradually chip away at it over time to reach a more sensible position.

I have nothing against a man doing whatever the FUCK he wants with his body, I'll even date him and call him my boyfriend (even if he refers to himself as a she) but it's impossible for him to become a woman.

l

So to answer your question yes I would consider you bisexual for being married to a dude.

no

That's kind of contradictory since LGBTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTIQ community are always like: Ts are woman bc they find themselves as a woman, etc, etc

Hetroflexible ?! :D

I didn't say that I think T should be in LGB

I'm all for the right of males to pretend to be females though

How is that contradictory? Just because somebody makes a claim (how false or wild it ever may be) doesn’t mean there’s an actual contradiction with facts.

I am tho

Feeling like a woman is not the same as being a woman.

Oh okay
Its like a bisexual trans-phobic guy lmao

i am lol

I'm not trans-phobic because I don't believe true transition is possible. Call me transphobic and I'll just laugh, because you might as well call me humancanbecomeasquirrelphobic as well.

shitty question

I guess I said that because of the Instagram LGBT supportive accounts
They're shit

hahahaaha this made me laugh

bewbs

Because it's true.

I mean short of someone coming up with a device that would undoubtedly be as complex as a time machine that can transform every cell in a person's body and all of their DNA to the other sex, in some sort of Beam-Me-Up-Scotty style, I don't think it's possible.

At least now. Who the fuck knows what we will be able to do in the future.

Can't fap to trannies just be a fetish then?

Well, they’re part of the freedom of speech we all get to enjoy. So I’ve made my peace with it.

But raised some interesting points. I agree that society might have occasionally overreached with some of the laws to protect the LGBT community, when we should’ve shaped the laws much more generic. Example: “Thou shalt not discriminate against LGBT folk” should really be “thou shalt not discriminate on the basis of believe, identity, color of skin etc.” in a somewhat sane society, it’ll get corrected eventually, though.

Que?

B O I P U S S I

dont like male figure

Que lindos dobles

Dont enjoy men or penis. Anal is also extremely unpleasant for both sides and anyone who says otherwise has never tried it. Other than that I don't like the way men look more than women, even feminine men. It's just not attrative to me.

too late

Cuz I’m not a fag

fuck you

because America is a christian nation :'(

I am.

F

No it isn't, nigger.

In the South it is

Because they're all inbred retards.

I am

Por que no los dos?
Por que no los dos?

Idk

i am

you want a reason? how about because

genuinely, why would I want a dick instead of another hole I can fuck?

Cuz I'm only gay fir anime traps

I am

am

Am

damnt

lllll

Idk if i am or not

am yo

I am somewhat bi

I just want her back OP :((

You are bi or not bi.

Somewhat bi is just bi.

not, cuz i dont like dick... the meaning of bisexual is very vague too Theres a posibility i might like a guy in the future so im BI!

Tried it a few years ago. I was ready to go till the end. But already kissing a guy was not good. His stubble irritate me. And it just didn’t feel right. So I stopped that experiment, and banged an random chick that night.
The thought of having sex with a guy is not a turn-off, but the reality is.
I’d guess I’m mostly straight.

Not a fag

Idk

I’ll fuck anything with a pulse.

I fantasize about it but ultimately I'd very much rather be in relationships with girls

Uuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhh

masculine features are not arousing

i am bisexual lol

My ass is exit only. If I had cancer that could only be cured by suppositories I'm digging the damn grave myself.

feet?

familyresearchinst.org/2009/02/medical-consequences-of-what-homosexuals-do/

fellowshipoftheminds.com/2011/07/28/what-theyll-never-tell-you-in-homosexual-education/
>gay and bisexual men lose up to 20 years of life expectancy. Compare that to cigarette smokers, who lose on average about 13.5 years of life expectancy. The Canadian study concluded that the probability of a 20-year-old gay or bisexual man living to 65 years was only 32%, compared to 78% for men in general