What are we vaping/smoking/drinking tonight Sup Forums?

What are we vaping/smoking/drinking tonight Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

holidaywinecellar.com/images/Product/large/37959.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

some jaeger

Running low...

Ima give you a ban nigga but you're okay

After I exhaust this citrus soda vape juice all I have left is this shitty cheap CBD juice that I can't even blow nice clouds with

Vaping "Brain Freeze" by Naked. 6 nic. Also smoked some OG earlier. Also drinking peach brandy.

Nova Scotia's finest here in the Appalachian mountains of Virginia! Bout to smoke some sativa aswell. May post later.

Oops here is pic

Sober fuck vaping

holidaywinecellar.com/images/Product/large/37959.jpg

3 beers in. 9 left.

This stuff is great. Highly recommend.

Sauce?

Garden variety melon flavoured stuff. Recently quit cigs.

Cocaine and cheap peppermint schnapps. Because I spent most of my cash on the blow, bro

shatter and lots of it.
>pic very related

Love blowing O’s but it seems to be harder with an expiring atomizer. Kinda annoying

How much for a gram where you are? I usually pay about 100.

That shit looks tasty. Weed gives me anxiety though. Can't get space-cadet high or i'll freak

Coloradofag here - depends on quality and who you get it from but I've been seeing around $70-80ish. My buddy usually hooks me up with the good shit for $50

eat some peppercorns. anxiety goes away right after coz it contains a complementry terpene that counteracts that bad feel
>blue dream in the pic

meant for

Shit man I wish I knew that a month ago. I got so fucked and paranoid at the bar I went to bathroom and ate all my coke and weed. I thought undercover cops were trying to get me arrested. Pretty sure I almost got chopped up into dog food by some Puerto Rican fellas too. Crazy night.

Good god, pls with the sauce

the coke is what makes you paranoid. quit that, start smoking mad indica kush and then all will be well

Vaping some Jungle Breeze by 61Flavours and drinking Great Northern Beer

Mod milk is king

Hannibal nectar is amazing

SAUCE NOW

Glenlivet 12 and DIY'd ejuice

Thinking of picking up a vape, since I work third shift, but don't want to smoke death stixx.

What are the effects of nicotine? Similar to caffeine?

Only faggots, degenerates, and millennials vape...

REAL MEN smoke pipes.

Bro that shit look good wym i havnt smoked shatter since i broke my thick ass glass

No need to judge. You ever get pulled over smoking a pipe? Wonder how that would go down?

only REAL MEN get cancer

I admit what I said came off a bit judgy there. I don't mean to, I just get angry a lot of the time. I've met a few people who vape and they just seem overly douchey. I've known A LOT of guys that smoke a pipe (myself included) and they always seem to be very down to earth, polite, and just cool to be around. I like those kinds of people.

As for your question? Never been pulled over. I will say when I have smoked out in public at a park or something, people have asked me to leave. But that's how it is with cigarette smokers. I hate being lumped with cigarette smokers. Cigarettes smell like shit, I love the smell of pipe tobacco. There's no similarity really.

Enjoy your popcorn lung with that vaping, buddy...

I mixed fireball with sprite for the first time and it's not that bad but idk what else to mix it with. any suggestions?

you can use hot knives in a pinch

Restaurant fag here, have any rumchata by chance? Half and half shake up in martini glass with ice, pour in shot glass, cinnamon toast crunch shot.

fuck yo shit juice nigga

Mmmmm shit juice......

Nice trips.
There's a debate around here. Do you hold in your dabs? Or do you breath it out quickly? Someone told me unhealthy because of the butane in it because of how it can be made? Please enlighten a shatter rookie.

I have done that before but anything else?

I dunno offhand bro, Google that shit. When I'm drinking fireball it's usually cause chicks.

Thanks anyways man :)