>2011
>dad is a tory
>i'm 18 and in high school
>hate my dad and think he's a bigot
>think i'm gay, embrace it fully
>dad and i get into verbal fights all the time
>a year after high school i move out, live on my own and go to college
>learn about independence, live in a multi-racial apartment full of black people and muslims
>landlord is filipino
>think everything is great, go to my liberal winnipeg school
>after a year i've had it with multicultural winnipeg
>hate being panhandled by natives non-stop and seeing them drunk on the street or smelling high on the bus
>hate seeing people in my school succeed solely on meeting a diversity quota
>discover Sup Forums, renounce homosexuality
>break up with boyfriend
>start holding republican views because i'm on Sup Forums a lot
>go home to my family
>dad is now very liberal
>he hears how i talk politically, says that "everyone starts out as a republican but as they get older they become democrats"
>mfw
>realize my dad probably went through some insane mental breakdown over his son becoming brainwashed by liberal jews and turning gay, so he rethought his life
>he even speaks positively about communism, even though my grandparents (his parents) are eastern europeans who fled the civil war
>i'm now the only conservative in the family

has this happened to anyone else? is there hope for him or is he right?

>realize my dad probably went through some insane mental breakdown over his son becoming brainwashed by liberal jews and turning gay, so he rethought his life

Well holy fuck...

No, my dad has always been a pinko. He's fought people before and beat the shit out of one person when he was 30, but he doesn't believe in one taking risk deserves more than another who is avoidant of risk.

So have you taken a cock in your ass?

Jesus fucking Christ user.

yes but im not gay anymore probably

A fucking leaf

wew does the rest of the world really use the words republican and democrat when talking about liberals and conservatives

>im not gay
>anymore
>probably

Got some bad news for ya, user...

>yes but im not gay anymore probably

Sorry dude must suck. My family is split 50/50 with views but no one really gets into politics so it's easy to redpill for me

i dont think so. it's just that republicans are quite different from the conservative party in canada, and my views angle more to the republicans. i guess he noticed

Well you did it, you broke your dad. Great job.

Either that or he's paying you back for years of annoying and disappointing him. Taste of your own medicine, if you will

>republican
>leaf

yeah...that's not how it works buddy

>but im not gay anymore probably
Holy fuck i hate canada

No leaf. Just give him time. Tell him your story. He more than likely did this to love you and understand you more. You flipped his world view by coming out so he bluepilled himself.

>think I'm gay

If you ever liked cock, you are a faggot. No straight person can fucking "think they're gay".

That is not how being heterosexual works.

Also

>republican

You're so shallow and vapid that you get manipulated by marketing that isn't even created for you.

Politics is fashion to you, you probably make everybody you know cringe, you are a SJW through and through, you just have a different topic then the tumblerites who you behave exactly like.

Holy shit OP you colassal faggot youve ruined both your and your dads life

>A

tl;dr version:

ur a faget

>That is not how being heterosexual works.
that doesn't mean i have to ever do it again

>not gay anymore probably
unintentional comedy truly is best comedy

You need to create a situation for him to walk in on to know how manly "his boy" is... Hire a prostitute and be pounding the shit out of her when he walks in. Even throw extra money in to have her scream your name when he walks in. He will snap out soon after.

Good going faggot. You turned a respectable man into a bitch

>be a Canadian
>refer to your political beliefs as Democrat and Republican

Huh?

>>That is not how being heterosexual works.
>that doesn't mean i have to ever do it again

Congrats, OP, you have gone from being a faggot to being a closeted faggot in denial.

That is not an improvement.

Hey OP don't worry about it. Im in sort of a similar situation as you.

>Grew up thinking the right is full of stupid bigots due to liberal school brainwashing
>Dislike capitalism somewhat
>Start growing a bit older and figuring out how the world is
>See cancerous regressive left in action with feminism and other bullshit social justice movements
>Start browsing Sup Forums, helps me challenge some of my views
>They eventually change and I see now how the world actually works.

I'm only 18 so I get to see campus crap in action while completely opposing it. I am also the only right leaning person in my family now, but ik trying to show my brother some things and help him reach his own conclusions, that's how I arrived at my worldview.

OP all I can say is I have empathy for you and hope that you're doing ok. Similar story happened to me. It was with my dad and ex-gf tho.

All be silent please! f2ETKO+e is giving class on how human nature works, we all better listen

If you can suddenly not be gay then you were never gay to begin with. There are lots of gays on Sup Forums who do not care about these fat fucks opinions, and if you are in fact gay, you shouldn't care either.

>but he doesn't believe in one taking risk deserves more than another who is avoidant of risk.

>thinking this has anything to do with capitalism,

that really is some dank ideology user

i couldn't accept it with a good conscience

>Le binary sexuality meme

Your sexual preference is a choice and can be controlled through willpower. (to some extent)

He wasn't gay before why did he suddenly become gay? And now that he did he can never go back? This is like the sexual form of Islam where once you convert if you ever leave they will kill you. And its total bullshit.

if you need to use "Willpower" to stop yourself from sucking cock you're faggot

A
FUCKING
FLAMINGLY
HOMOSEXUAL
LEAF

DIE

ur gonna keep hering that you can change it and that you can't, very convinced voices from both sides, both sides have people who defend their side to death because politicians have already decided that sex is a public matter that the state should be in charge of, so basically when one opinion wins the other ones faces political repression

best you can do is get away from that whole madness and just take sex with the same life-defining importance that you give to every other physiological function

As a gay man who frequent Sup Forums and /lgbt/ I think it's a disappointment that you renounced your sexuality at all to conform to social norms. Today is the day in age where we can come out of the closest and express ourselves, if you're willing to meet up in Winnipeg I can show you some lgbt bars that might help you change your mind.

Sort of similar

>Dad's a conservative
>Believes in hard justice
>Even calls himself "a little racist"
>I was a flaming liberal at the time
>Get into arguments, but not too bad. I defended blacks as victims of systematic racism
>Move out, go to university
>Start doing real research
>Start meeting other liberals
>ISIS starts to gain traction, look into Islam critically
>This opens the floodgates, eventually find Sup Forums
>When I go home to talk to my Dad, he agrees with some things I say, but not all
>"We need to tolerate others"
>"I don't disagree with diversity"
>Tells me I'm getting obsessed with Islam and geopolitics
>Now we can't even have a decent political conversation with each other

Educate him on the sandniggers the same way you educated yourself

Only through knowledge will he not wind up beheaded and used for propaganda

that's just to much

Here's the thing. You can't go back. It's not because you or other men, it's because of women. They will never trust you if you are not only weak to womenly charms. To women, bi-sexual men are effectively gay men. The same isn't true for bisexual women because women are enticed by men's security and men know that other women cannot provide that.

Sorry OP

I've shown him the statistics, read passages from the Quran to him, described the life of Muhammad, but he still refuses to believe that most Muslims believe this crap. He thinks too highly of them, and I fear that my constant prodding is actually weakening my arguments with him.

>if you're willing to meet up in Winnipeg I can show you some lgbt bars that might help you change your mind.
highly unlikely. I have a couple gay peers and their views on life are pretty gross

YOU RUINED YOUR GOOD DAD

My gf doesn't care that I've fucked dudes. I told her on our first date just so there were no surprises down the road. Together 3 years and engaged now. You can go back.

same bruh

You destroyed your own father, great job you dumb faggot.

then let him die
if he is so disillusioned that he refuses to believe that Muslims follow what is in their holy book, then he is a lost cause

>thinking this has anything to do with capitalism,

It does though. It's literally in the name of it. When you supply the capital for a business, you're taking the risk. Thus, you deserve the fruits that the business produces.

He's a good and just man, and I love him dearly. He's redpilled on a lot of stuff, like blacks. He just seems to cling to the egalitarian idea that we can all get along if we try. I think he just doesn't want to believe otherwise.

When will Canada be destroyed?

a year or two
the fire is speeding along with no resistance, the brush slappers don't stop much

Winnipeg is shit m8. Folklorama is pretty fun though.

typical secretly gay republican

This was kinda me, but instead with one of my childhood friends. My parents have always been insufferably liberal.

My friend used to be a real conservative back then; I even remember him going on many an anti-Obama rant. I was blindly liberal since my parents were as well. Eight years later, he's become a druggy and is #ShillingForHill and I've gone full Sup Forums.

>yes but im not gay anymore probably
user...

The trips of truth I'm afraid OP.

wtf i hate canada now

>FUCKING

Canada is the new Sweden.

actually, your sexual preferences are most likely set in stone before you're 20
I always thought it was funny that, scientifically, you can change your political views more easily than your taste for dick

I just finished jerking to gay webms on /gif/ and I can safely say I barely enjoyed it

>he gave up his sexuality because of a meme board
kek
you had a bf and you gave that up?
sad bro

You must be trolling.

>everyone starts out republican but as they get older they become democrats

HahahahahahahahahahahahhahagaHHHhGagagagahhdjfkkcjdjdkjshajaoxjjxifodsd

Fukin wot m8?

I wish I was.

>be me, years ago
>my mom is diagnosed with stage 3 lung cancer
>she's going to die
>my dad responds with alcoholism and prescription drug abuse after being normal for all of my life
>loses his mind
>I come home from work one night
>pulls a gun on me
>Holy fuck, try to get it away from him, hit him and try to knock him out cause he's clearly trying to kill me
>he shoots me in the leg
>mom dies a few months later
>his poor mental state lead him to believe the confrontation was my fault
>he's still out of his mind from the damage the entire situation did to him
>haven't spoken to him in 8 years

Heh, yeah you've got it bad OP

>>discover Sup Forums, renounce homosexuality
That's not how it works you little shit.