Anyone ever worked in a clothing store and snuck a peak in the changing room?

Anyone ever worked in a clothing store and snuck a peak in the changing room?

Other urls found in this thread:

inx.lv/pMb
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

have you user?
did you take this picture?

this

there is a video of this

The only questions

Nah, I work in a retail store that has changing rooms but they tend to get female staff members to take care of it.

Anyone else work in a mall and can't stop looking for downblouse opportunities, especially teens with oversized padded bras?
They wear these padded bras that gap away from their chest allowing you too see their nipples at the right angle.
I have followed a number of teens for 20 minutes at a time peeking at their nipples and they have no idea.

downblouses don't really do it for me. I much prefer upskirts tbh

Yeah I find that with most people, hard to find someone else who is obsessed with downblouse as myself.

Yeah two places as a teen. Worked at Forever 21, there are only unisex changing rooms and can easily get a phone can to record.
Also worked at Express (high end clothes) and during summer would keep a cam in to spy on bitches getting naked. Shit was cash

I’m obsessed with downblouse

Post all you have.

Great. Post some.

What was the age range? Must've been annoying when it was just old hags getting their kit off

Downblouse fan here user. Tits do it for me More than ass

Nah. Express was mainly rich white girls and we're catering mostly to the "18"-25.
Same with forever 21.

I'm syncing my iPhone 6 at the moment which was the dummy phone id use to record.

You guys downblouse teens?

When at the mall and have the chance, i love to look for the chance to take a look. Also i've spend the last 2 summers at France and is really common

Shit yeah post some screens user

In sophomore year of high school, I was selected to pass out papers to my class. This 10/10 girl was wearing a dress and I saw her whole tit as I stood beside her to give her a paper. It was amazing.

How'd you set it up? I'm thinking about doing it at my work using my old phone

Yeah same for me, every time I go to the mall I'll dedicate about an hour wandering around looking for opportunities.
What's your favourite type?
Definitely teens with small tits for me.

How'd you see her tit?
Oversized bra?

She wasn't wearing one at all.

Please deliver

I'd go with the same i guess, since it's the easiest. One of my ex-bestfriends had this bodytipe really petite, like 1.52m, 40-42kg, loved to go out with her because of that. Once got to fuck her

are u the user of the other day

Yes, why do you ask?

Yeah same, smaller girls always wear those big oversized bras trying to compensate for their small tits.
They don't even realise what they're showing off.

of the photo taking?

Also the bikinis for big tits help. Last summer on France had this gf D cup and with the right angle i was able to see her nipple, such a turn on. Everytime after pool, jacuzzi or beach, had to fuck her

of taking care of the changing rooms. Taking clothes that people don't want and generally keep the rooms tidy

How could you see her nipple?
The bikini gapped open?

Top was a lil bigger, so it made some space between it and her tit. Shit was perfect

Shit dude I love that exact scenario.
Love wandering around kiosks at the beach looking for the exact thing you described.

Sadly im back home at a small town, really love her but said she couldn't do keep up with a relationship (had problems with relationships, ex bf raped and hit her). Hopping to see her this summer, looking for going back to France

Screencaps will have to do for now. My burner is fucking up.

Anyone still here?

Fuck yes I am.
Please post them all.

Screencaps are good

This made me laugh OP lol

OP here. How did you set up the cam? I'm thinking of doing it at my work

Nice pic

Sorry didn't see your original post. For some I'd set them in jeans and leave them hanging like another client/customer forgot it, but my phone is jailbroken so I can record from the front facing cam with the screen off.

In my off time I'd just go to a store and leave it nonchalantly on the ground lol. I've got lots of the stuff

Express (high end clothes)...
Fake news

Need some OC changing rooms so I can add to my own collection after I get my dummy finished

Damn dude I would've been addicted to this shit.
Seeing the tits of every customer I could.

Perky breasts and no bra... Stuff of creams.

Here

bump dis good bread

It was one of the best days of my high school virgin life

Bump

Yep was very fun. That's not even the best part tho; I worked at a downtown mall and one night it was just my manager and I closing (we'd stay an hour after the mall shutdown to count cash and restock) and we ended up staying super late one night to get ready for New year's shit.

I figured she had a thing for me but never said anything. We always flirted back and forth. she was this thick Asian chick with giant titties. I was about to quit already so I said fuck it. I (probably not so subtly) started to get physical with her and we fucked in the same changing room I was recording our customers.

share some videos?

How it happened that no one saw the phone AND just stole it?

So hot my dude.
Share all the tits and pussies you captured

I once snuck a camera in my cousins shower and she never found out, don't judge

shit, I don't think I could do that. We usually have a girl on changing rooms who picks up left behind clothes so she'd probably find the camera

how in the hell does someone not see a camera in that tiny ass shower?

Could be a hidden camera like that one user from a few days ago

Still trying to restore my backup without losing my jailbreak (jailbroken app houses all my content)
Kek, that's the best part! I was the nigga in charge of the changing rooms so when they'd come out, if they had the jeans I had left I'd ask them to leave it with me since it was probably forgotten by a customer (and also since the chick only came in with x amount of items.)
I have something close to 500 GB from wins over the years. I tryin. No judgement my dude that's sexy as fuck.
It just worked out so perfectly cause right from when I started I was that asian bitch's right hand and could basically do whatever I wanted.

. I guess, i dont have the balls for that shit.

shit I might try something like that with a friend of mine from work. We snapchat everyday and she's leaving to go to another state soon so I might make a move and see what happens. She's 7 years older than me though

God bless you for sharing.
It would have been all that was on my mind while I worked there if I was you.
Did you only get 18+?

what kind of camera was that?

yes, yes he did.

yo put everything in a drive or a pastebin or something pls

bro don't even go there. I don't want mods taking down this beautiful thread because of stupid CP

same!!!

"Yes".
Sorting out this Steve Jobs massacre of a phone. Will start a thread tonight if I get it to work. Be on the lookout for my vola. .

Do it man. After I fucked her I left and completely cut off communication with her. Apparently now she's married to some military literal cuck.

Y'all like what you've seen so far though?

Caught any girls bating or anything?

Quality thread user

Closest thing was probably my cousin fingering herself in the shower. Not incestuous personally, just love the idea of voyeurism, period.

I've recorded my fiancee's mom (this tiny, ageless Asian beauty with the perkiest titties ever.) So bummed I lost that one :(

god damn that fucking ass

these fucking white panties holy shit
she is perfect, do you have anymre from this girl?

Post more, plus that cousin shit

Yeah I might just do that. I'm not entirely sure if she's straight or gay though funnily enough. I don't think she's ever had a boyfriend. I might ask around first so I don't go putting my dick where it doesn't belong so to speak

Preciate it! One thing I'm looking for is maybe a .onion with shit like this or (new thing I'm getting into-- HIPPAA violation nudity? I.E. in hospitals, pre and post op boob jobs and shit)
I got more for you
Yes one sec

Here you go

Post more

Oops tagged op

I can't believe so many girls try on panties in changing rooms. Even with the little hygiene pad thing it's still nasty as hell

ask and you shall

this girl loves to dirty talk

holy fuck she is perfect
you lucky sob
i wanna try something like this with a coworker who always wears short skirts

Holy shit great thread, unfortunately I've got to get some sleep so could someone Kik me a dump of everything at yeoldebones so I don't miss anything?

Fuck her titties are perfect you lucky sob

Holy shit, a complete plan bro, nicely done

Full frontal with face?

I love milfs
You got any big tit milfs user?

whats the best kind if hidden camera to put in a shower or a bathroom

Be sure to inform us if you make a new thread! Great stuff, thanks for sharing

I don't work in a mall anymore but I do the same thing as you user. It's fucking great

bump

kik me remembertheteentitan

Done.

Hnnnng. Moar of this girl? Is she trying on the panties?

inx.lv/pMb

Yeah I'm addicted, what did you look out for?

>inx.lv/pMb
mods delet this

what is it?

spam and ads