American Horror Story: Roanoke

Is this the return of Horror television kino, Sup Forums?

>American Horror Story
>horror

No, that would be Channel Zero.

You people are why horror is dead

t. someone who has never seen Channel Zero

I watched the first episods and have the rest on DVR.
How does it stack up to the rest of the seasons?

Protip: leave Hotel out because I missed it. Every episode

It's the best season aka only good one

Channel Zero is actually excellent, unlike AHS which has been consistently terrible every fucking time.

Roanoke has been pretty great so far, the episode 6 twist was a nice change of pace.

I thought this was the end?

>Channel Zero

Tell me more user, is this show good?

I was laughing my fucking ass off at the wedding video scene in Episode 6. Sarah Paulson is qt as fug with short hair. Also, why the fuck aren't the camera crew rushing in the second Evan Peters got stabbed by ghosts?

Is that disgusting sheblob precious still in AHS?
Haven't watched the show since she appeared, she was too revolting.

The camera feed isn't live.

She was only a regular in Coven, then had a cameo appearance in Hotel.

Because all this is actually staged as well. Peters had to go make those screen tests so they killed his character off first. It will all be revealed in episode 10.

It's an anthology show based on creepypasta but actually well-produced and manages to maintain that really uncomfortable feeling a horror show should have. The protagonist seems real mentally unstable so it's hard to say where things will go, but Syfy have definitely been upping their game lately.

Turns out random internet writers can think up much more interesting settings than the two gay fuckers in charge of AHS, who'd have thought?

How will everyone die?
O nly 4 more episodes and the fact that they have 8 characters to kill off makes me so excited.

>the first 5 episodes were all a ruse!
>HAHA the next 5 episodes were a ruse too!
Is the next season the fictional director of Roanoke being murdered for 10 episodes?

We have not gotten to the real season of AHS. Look at the openers, first we watched My Roanoke Nightmare, now we are watching Return to Roanoke. After that is done we will finally see the real season.

I am just throwing out random ideas. But one reason why not one from production rushed to the house is because the production crew is already dead.

>After that is done we will finally see the real season.

That would make sense if Return to Roanoke wasn't the footage

I actually enjoyed the twist, it's altered it nicely. Unfortunately it's at the cost of the first 5 episodes, which were butchered completely and sucked dry of any horror whatsoever, in fact I have no idea why I've given the season this long at all. They would have been better off dropping the meme format after episode 1 or 2, and going into this afterward.

I am not going to completely judge the reasons until the season ends. We just got to the half way mark so they could pull this whole thing together or ultimately fuck everything up.