Made a thread earlier about me popping some gabapentin...

Made a thread earlier about me popping some gabapentin. I'm honestly fucked up and willing to talk about my current experience.

General drug thread as well. Lets get it going Sup Forumsastards.

SO how is the gab? I've heard that shit is pretty rad.

It's honestly better than I expected. It brings out the best of Amps and Downers. I'll elaborate if you want, m'dude

>gabapentin
>Adverse effects

>The most common side effects of gabapentin include dizziness, fatigue, drowsiness, ataxia, peripheral edema (swelling of extremities), nystagmus, and tremor.[54] Gabapentin may also produce sexual dysfunction in some patients, symptoms of which may include loss of libido, inability to reach orgasm, and erectile dysfunction.[55][56] Gabapentin should be used carefully in patients with renal impairment due to possible accumulation and toxicity.[57]

Personally I've used Gaba and I dont feel shit. I try to feel whatever head high euphoria that everyone claims but then it just feels placebo.

I've taken over 1300mg and done titration with spaced doses and shit but never have I felt that euphoric lightness that most claim they get.

how does OP take his gaba?

Where's the rest of your nose?

I took 3x800mg in intervals of 30 minutes. Some people feel it while others don't. It's like a slot machine, I've had good luck.

I beg to differ, I'm not feeling alot of that, and my drive is increased. This is a good feeling. Not that. I'll elaborate on whats happening if you please.

Idek man. Shit's weird, I'll post a face pic in a sec

Yeah, elaborate. I don't know much about it.

thats stronger of a dose than mine, I usually experimented with 6x300mg in 30 min intervals. I'll prob try upping the dose. I'm prescribed a fuck load of them but never got it to hit recreationally

I'd even heard it been compared to Benzos, and I fucking love benzos but have never gotten anything close to that with gaba. I've also heard the trick is tolerance, never wanna drop gaba more than once a week.

My head feels like it's floating, and wavy. I feel the extreme pain relief from downers, yet I feel so much energy at the same time. I have extreme euphoria and wanna be social wit people, and dance, and have fun... This is the best feeling i've had in awhile, I love it. I know I didnt give much detail but think of the best of uppers and downers. Thats what I feel.

If you take it regularly as prescribed your not gonna be able to rec dose it. Tolorance builds FAST. and it lasts long. I dose once every two weeks, to make sure I'm dosing on ground zero tolorance.

Taking colcrys right now, but any more and I’ll start getting the shits.

to elaborate on my statement, everything on me feels as if its floating.. I would 10/10 recommend if you can dose right, and if you can control tolorance

colcrys?

It’s for the Gout, works like a champ

Lemme research this shit fam

Thank God it's still there

Yea fam I was worried

Gabapentin is such an underrated drug

Eat with it and wash it down with soda or orange juice

This shit is beautiful, people dont take it seriously because they dont know how to use it.

hmm i acquired like 100 300mg gabas a week ago or so, but i havent really taken them cause im already on antidepressants and buapar, so idk if that shit will kill me or not, tho i did try 1 when i was having a panic attack last and it calmed me down pretty well, gave me the shits like hell tho

OP here, I did 3x800mg in 30 minute intervals, I downed it with ale-8 and ate a couple bowls of raviloli with it

I wouldnt chance it with ssri's... I'm sorry bro. Shits risky. Do some research first before diving in

I'm prescribed the 400's for my back (I got blown up in Afghan), I take those 3 times a day and I'm not keen on them because of all of the deaths associated with taking them.
On my "low" dose I get high all the time, I don't enjoy it but I'm worried that the M.O. will put me on something less effective (morphine), I hate the stuff.

To see you fags taking these recreationally seems ridiculous to me, they are really dangerous, why not drop some more traditional shit like speed or coke?
This gaba shit will kill you.

yeah, plus i just started on the buspar so idk if it would push me into serotonin syndrome territory if i took the gaba on top of it

As I said, do some research and stay safe, I'd hate to see someone fuck up

Gaba is way safer than alot of drugs out there. Do your research. Get shit together.

yeah, i just decided to stay away from em, i only took 1 of them before cause i was having a panic attack and it was before the doc started me on anxiety meds, damn it gave me the shits like a mofo tho tbh

Yea, I've been farting alot tbh... I still feel the high is worth it though

im not really sure how it was cause i smoked some herb and had a couple shots on top of the gaba cause i was seriously close to just killing myself. that night i actually cut myself for the 1st time in years, that was a rough fucking night

Damn, I've had no urge to off myself, maybe the alcohol did that.. I've never seen one want to kill themselves when using rec

I'm prescribed and have been taking it for years.
It doesn't do much these days, but it used to make me speed sometimes.

It's also good for come downs.

oh it wasn't cause the gaba or anything, it actually helped me, it was just a culmination of a lot of shit things happening all at once in my life on top of trying to get used to my antidepressants

You arent getting full rec effects because of everyday use. rip

I understand man, I'm honestly sorry to hear that :/

It's only really risky in that way if you're slso using opiods. Almost all reports of deaths don't explicitly cite gabapentin as the cause of death, and gabapentin tends to be prescribed to people with a fairly high risk of ODing even without the gaba.

Thanks bud, that was a week ago, so it's been a really weird and kind of awful week, but i'm doing okayish now

gab is just a nerve pain blocker how da faq you high off that?? fuckin newfag

If you wanna vent, I'm here for you

kek

Gabapentin just made me drowsy until I built up a tolerance. 600mg tid
Sometimes I'll take two and have a wank. Can edge for hours like that.

Gabapentin has no recreational value

Go look through more of mommy's stuff