What's the thing that scares you the most?

What's the thing that scares you the most?

that when you die you can still feel everything like embalming, autopsy, rotting, etc.

That I won't achieve my goals before I die.

To top it off, They're the kind of goals that are set so high you're too embarrassed to tell your friends and that no one will even know what you were striving for in life

being abandoned

also, the dark
fuck that shit

My worst fear was losing my Mother.. but she died last year. So my biggest fear has already come to pass.... I guess all that's left is me dying.. death it's self scares the fuck out of me.. it's the pain of it.. the unknown of what's next if anything at all... even if nothing is next.. just not existing anymore terrifies me.

I'll go you one better
after you die you go to the afterlife, where you are largely the same, and so is everyone else
i.e. if you don't fit in here, you won't there
if you have bad relatives here, you are stuck with them forever...
and seeing as indians breed like rabbits here, there will be shit on every street there

we all share the same fear, usually on different days though

All of us have feared death, All of us have managed to overcome it enough to function in society

That's not to say it doesn't catch up every now and again

Frogs..

Very true. I've been afraid of death off and on all my life as far back as I can remember. I put it to the back of my head until my Mom died last year.. it was a punch in the gut... realizing shes gone.. it's fucked me up bad. So I've been thinking about death constantly lately. I know one day it's coming for me, and for everyone else. It just sucks that we all have to die some day. It's always bothered me. It makes life seem so minimal and pointless. I mean if you think about it.. no matter what you do in life, how successful you become, or how rich you might get... NONE of it matters when you die. I have a very hard time finding a purpose in life. My Mom was my best friend and I know a lot of people laugh at that but I really don't care. She was a wonderful human being and I was proud to have her as a Mother.. but with her being gone? I really don't know what happens next. I realize I have to keep going despite me not wanting to.. but really? I don't see the point. I'm not suicidal, but I also don't see the point to life. Death fucking sucks.

Sometimes I wonder if our soul mortal existence is to discover an immortal existence

Deep down I think that's what a lot of us want, Very few of us take the steps necessary to better research... and don't think for moment immortality isn't possible, It is, It just isn't now

I think we should unify ideologies to bettering space travel and improving technology in order to preserve existence, And eradicate the strains on the world and it's progress

I am drunk, so I dunno, That probably comes across bad, But the more you think of it the more it makes sense to do

I think I've gone off topic as well, sorry user

becoming paralyzed or blind

Mostly the void, after death or before it. Complete nothingness doesn't scare me it's being aware of nothingness that keeps me up sometimes

Vaginas. Seriously. They're fucking terrifying. They're hairy, they smelly, and there's no telling what's inside there.

Pussy is pretty terrifying. Feels amazing, but it's pretty disgusting when you stop to think about it. Pussy is ugly as fuck, generally smells like a mix of copper, piss, and fish. It bleeds for a week out of every month, and it produces babies when breeded. It's scary.

Nah, pussies are terrifying because they breed demons.

I still have a sneaking suspicion that women can secretly breath through their pussies.

Smelly smelly smelly.

braaaaaaaaaaaap. if you ever have one sneeze in your face, you'll know more than you can ever currently imagine.

Whenever I see a pussy being spread open I always think about the predator....

Not gonna lie OP, when I saw that thumbnail I thought it was a silver buttplug for half a second

Scared that some sick fuck will hurt my 2 kids and my ex wife. I wouldn't be able to handle it if anything were to ever happen to them.

If someone hurt one of your kids in any way, how would you kill him?

:) I'm a war vet, served in Afghanistan. I dealt a lot with ieds. I even know how to make homemade explosive. I'd probably tie him to a chair and blow his ass to smithereens