Has anyone ever actually unironically enjoyed the music ICP makes?

Has anyone ever actually unironically enjoyed the music ICP makes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/q3I2EVNE7Ms
youtu.be/gbqYy_ozHpU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hokus pokus is a good song

Yeah, when I was in Middle School about 20 years ago.

what does it feel like, being subhuman?

Yeah. It has some funny lines.

I was 13

HOW DOES IT FEEL

>lore
Bet she prefers Morrowind

>I don't underthtand the mockery
This is like hipster 101

the great milenko is unironically top 50 90s album
anyone who says otherwise is either a racist or born after it came out

that makes me like grimes more. that's a charming level of naivety

ICP is awesome woop woop
>he'll eat monopoly and shit out connect four

Anyone who isn't old enough to be allowed on Sup Forums is subhuman. Kids fucking suck.

she's pretty genuine about this stuff, make of that what you will

When I was in intermediate school, yeah. The Neden Game still kinda makes me laugh.

Then she's legit retarded

kek

ICP has some legit bangers but also a lot of really awful songs. Being 16 and a juggalo right before the sixth joker's card dropped was an exciting time. Completely embarrassing now but fun at the time.

They have handful of good tracks that are drowning in the whirlpool of garbage that is their body of work, and as a result don't have a single album worth listening to from start to finish. They also totally squandered their joker's card concept, the best thing they had going for themselves, by ending it all off with DUDE JESUS LMAO and have been practically irredeemable since then. On top of this, their fanbase are hilariously embarrassing and enough to keep any sane person far, far away.

All that said, I'm glad they exist for the sake of being a spectacle. Even though I don't like them, there's something oddly comfy about such a gimmicky 90's act like this still being around today.

One of their (few) good ones: youtu.be/q3I2EVNE7Ms

>fluff
what does it have to do with music? WHAT DID SHE MEAN BY THIS?
you guys think grimes likes warhammer?

Pretty much agree with all of this. Also, I kind of like that song. It's gimmicky and kind of 90's rap-metal Korn-y (heh) but it has kind of a neat concept and some of the rhymes are fun.

Obviously, Sup Forums loves a good disabled waifu

>implying you can "understand" thoughtless drones like hipsters

Homies is unironically a great song

well i agree, they're not cool at all, which seems like the only thing relevant to hip hop criticism, but being embarrassing and uncool isn't wrong, it makes them sort of interesting because it's a deliberately campy take on the style of music that most rejects campiness
i appreciate them for that in a sense, and they also have some fairly unique samples as a result of this

Yes

Their work from 1994 - 2004 is great.

Unique, well written (melodically, production) campy horrorcore.

Yes, they are below average technical ability rap wise, but that is not why you listen to ICP.

youtu.be/gbqYy_ozHpU

This is a GOAT ICP song

No, at first I can admit they had an original sound that stood out. Nowadays they sound like they're making fun of their own music in a unfunny way.

you're kidding right? that song fucking sucks

Literally everyone I’ve ever personally heard admit to like ICP at any point in their life also smoked meth regularly at some point in their life.

Slim Anus
Fat sweaty Betty
What is a Juggalo?
Boogie Woogie Wu
The Neden Game
Superballs

No it doesnt

I like miracles.