Mom is watching turkish soaps again

Mom is watching turkish soaps again

Tell her they're haram.

Rasheed

>retarded leaf, autistic aussie and pakistani nigger shitpost in the same time
the end is coming lads

Its not funny anymore nigel

Turkish soaps are anti-Islamic and an insidious form of degeneracy, like the mbc network

if only she'd wash with the soap instead

Why do Turkish soap operas always portray the whitest and most European looking people? Same thing with Mexican soap operas, they always show white people

Because turks and mexicans are white

Because Turks are whiter than pseudo-white Balkanites and Mexicans than pseudo-white central American neighbours

it's a commonwealth thing.

just pray to god that we never get an influx of nigerians.

just imagine having nairaland-tier shitposting on top of all this.

because it's not racist when we do it. and everyone knows white skin is objectively more attractive

which ones?

>everyone knows white skin is objectively more attractive

>

still probably better than paki dramas with their stupid background music and the evermore victimhood stories of women.

Almost as if people doesn't look like cherry-picked meme images that you see on the internets.

>tfw no good historical series where manly men rekking infidels
we are wasting potential here gents. i understand that the show for women sell a lot but we could brainwash an entire generation of eastern euros, south asians and middle-easterners with turkish propaganda

>tfw mom is watching blacked again

Nairaland is not that bad. It's like 00th internet where everyone is naive and behave like they are super important

Grandma does that.

only chicks are paler. most actors are brown.

And they look dont even look euro, they look turkish. I swear eurocucks have this retarded superiority syndrome

this
expect sülüman and hürrem everyone in this pic have brown eyes and brown skin

>Mom is watching turkish soaps again

simply because white skin and feature are more beautiful and pleasant to watch, also in turkey most of publicity is features with white

t.turk

you missed to add underage before turk dumb almancı

you know it's true, i live here, i see the difference, white are objectively more beautiful