Dat Gorrilla wuz a good boy he dindu nuffin wrong he tryna protect da black boy he wuz a good father

Dat Gorrilla wuz a good boy he dindu nuffin wrong he tryna protect da black boy he wuz a good father

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Eb9KtdxNtvM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WE

Of course the gorillas would protect their own kind.

it was a black kid, in Cincinnati Ohio, with black parents

he was probably better off staying with the gorilla rather than returning home to Cleveland

Why are you on twitter, search out opinion to fluster and upset you? This makes no sense. Stop going there. You cannot learn anything, you cannot even be objectively informed. I imagine most readers of the canonical character restricted site have long ceased to notice this bannered and flaunted symbol of its mental furniture. The only reason you would/should check is to check and to make sure that the bright, smug, pompous, idiotic claims still exist.

WUZ GORILLAZ

dying

But there's just so much of it

AN SHIET

Finally we solved black single mother problem! We know where to find them
Looks like black fathers all escaped to the zoos for government gibs!

Possible opportunity for keks with this hash tag

So? Are you going to change that? No. What is your end goal by searching it? An early age heart attack?

I'm not attacking you. I'm just trying to convey to you, that if this pisses you off. (Which it would any logical human being"), do something. Go make a t-shirt regarding the ridiculous mishandling of the fires in Alberta and wear it everywhere. If you see a muslim, tell them and or least make them know they are unwelcome. See a faggot? Call him a disease spreading, unkempt disgrace.

WE WUZ GORILLAS N SHIET

Niggers are so fucking stupid.

Hang on a minute thats the same nog that was bitching about the kid being white in fucking niggers I swear

>Why are you on twitter, search out opinion to fluster and upset you?

I don't think you quite understand how this works

The boy was a nigger.

The hatred for whites is so high that they have to bring in the color of the boys skin into what should be easy and undeniably correct choice.

How society has fallen.

But the boy was a nigger.

This is why you dont play winston

>Kill gorilla
fucking white people killing Poc faw no raisin
>shoot gorilla with dart, gorilla then rips childs head off
Fucking white people care about gorillas more dan da black peopl

>tfw all the anti white twitter posts were by fake accounts made to make black people look bad
>tfw pol is trolling itself

That's any compilation image on /pol./

It's the easiest board to roll.

Who gives a shit. Humans > Gorillas.

youtube.com/watch?v=Eb9KtdxNtvM

here friends

>I imagine most readers of the canonical character restricted site have long ceased to notice this bannered and flaunted symbol of its mental furniture

He wuz jus tryn to pertect his lucio.

>Who gives a shit.
The niggers whining about white privilege.

desu, the gorrila was worth more than the nogling.

Man I knew some dumb nigger would say this. They are so dumb they have become predictable as hell.

Of course they do. Argument with a black? Call them a nigger. They are ALWAYS caught off guard . I don't instigate because I am a white man, only niggers and women instigate (occasionally low lifes). Call them a nigger; I've done this on many occasions but don't be mistaken, they will always call you honky, fuccboi, duflle-bag boy. Nigger are plain and simply below average intelligence cry bullies that team up.

If anyone should be shot.

He was trying to protect the kid from his beyond shit parents