Post women, others say how much they'd pay for them and for what

Post women, others say how much they'd pay for them and for what

$80, rough facefuck

This one personally, feed her and drive her nice places. So $80 a week. She's pretty small so doesn't eat much or weigh the car down

I'll do it for about tree fiddy

$220, eat the pussy and than the ass, than the pussy again. Than watch some care bears or some shit

$250 for blowjob and anal creampie with her

100 bucks. Rough doggy style, bit of hair pulling and arse spanking. Than toll her over and cum on her boobs. Than wait a few minutes and go down on her

$50 for anal

500 for 2 hours

200 for 30 minutes

150 for an hour

100 for an hour

£200 anal and jail time

What about now? this is same girl like a year later.

She pays me 100 bucks and we don't make eye contact

This is relevant to my interests. Tonight I had an argument with a hooker about how much she was worth. I wish I could forward this thread to her.

$300 an hour for these two. Nothing for any of the others really, I mean I would take them home and have some fun, but when I pay a girl its so they dont whine when I do weird shit and I wanna do WEIRD shit to these two

That's the same girl

My cousin

You can tie a girl up and make her blow you, than put it in them and they'll blow you again. And suck there nipples and once I had girl how'd tie me up and pee on me and eat my arse. Hard to find a girl who's normal I'm the bedroom.

Zoz

Goddamn, she's amazing then. $350 in that case. Is she available?

She’d have to pay me 500 for a half hour

Hookers have a set rate. It's a gamble really not knowing if they're good down there or not. But that's all apart of the trade

How do you like this pale little treasure?

Oh I totally agree, every girls got kinks they think no one will ever agree to, I mean I can't count the number of girls who think they're the first to tell me they've sucked a dog off.

Yes I'm well aware of this. This particular one wasn't. She claimed it was her first time doing it. Wanted to charge 1500 for one night.

Do you not find her attractive?

Well that wasn't expected. But girls have the same sex drive as guys, and I did some weird shit I was younger. But not a dog

How much would you pay for Laura? And wwyd

at least 100 per hour

How much would you pay?

Tight body. Looks a little bicthy. 200 bucks, dodgy style and cum on her boobs. But she has to wear a power rangers mask the whole time

I go to a lot of kink/bdsm events, seems like a lot of dog lovers out there get a little friendly with fido. If you haven't had a drunk girl confess that she's into animals a little too much, you probably aren't well trusted by females in your life

Wait looks like she's got an animal cage in that photo. If she owns a cat I'll take my buisness somewhere more acceptable. Like a school. Not doing a cat lady

Missing half her face. 80 bucks and she has to go on top

300 for her asshole

What a retarded thread, kill yourself.

$300 an hour I wanna fuck the teddy bear while she watches

$150 to cum all over her face and hair

Yes. Only half a face. 80 bucks

forgot number
$300 to fuck that tight ass

Would nude pics of she?

Anyone want her? Offers & wwyd

Nude pics of she doesn't give me the other half of her face. No dice

If she shaves. 40 bucks an hour to cook for me

price?

how much for Serena?

400 dollars for an hour of blow jobs

$100 for her to lick out my ass

Not my type. You might know her personally and think she's sweet and would do her in the butt. But these pics don't give me much. Sorry user. But id pay you fiddy bucks to play COD with me and not complain

Add me on instagram, i give more pics of she.

@happy_dadou

$100

100, I'd eat her ass like cake

How much?

$250 for the pair. id have them eat each other out while I fuck their asses

$15,000 for marriage + $ per year after

For her?

What?

$100 an hour to eat her arse out while she chews on the bear

$300, she's next level

Pregnant women should have spouses. And marriages cost about $15,000 to 20,000

Twins, lefts a cop, have fun