Please help me Sup Forums...

Please help me Sup Forums. I seen my boyfriend use this site many times and have decided to use it myself to ask yous something. I need help

I'm a 14 year old girl and my boyfriend is 24. I know its a big age gap but honestly lol he acts so immature and im the one who takes care of him most the time haha

Anyway every time he comes home from work (we live together, my mother and step dad are cool with it) he just wants sex lol. I know sex is great and all but how do i stop him from always wanting it? Sometimes im so exhausted and he gets sooky if we dont do it lol. Hes just a big baby but it gets annoying and tiring sometimes. What should i do guys.?

> pic related is me and no i wont show my full face snd please dont be pigs and ask for more pics

If all he wants is sex and throws a fit when he doesn't get it, break up with him? 16:24 age gap, probably just in it for the easy sex

Nobody respond to this post, let it die on its own

Saged, reported, hidden, called the mods, emailed moot, emailed the admin, called the cops, called the state police, called the county sheriff, called your ISP, called the District Attorney, called Interpol, called the NYPD, called the State Attorney, called the LAPD, called Child Protective Services called the FBI, called US Homeland Security, called the CIA, called the NSA, called the US Marshals, called the local courthouse, called your State Constable, called London Metropolitan Police, called the German Police, called the TSA, called the US President, called the attorney general, called the National Guard, called the US marines, called the US Navy, called the US Air Force, called the US army, called the Royal Navy, called the governor of every state, called the Federal Air Marshals, called every sheriff deputy, called the Coast Guard, called the US Customs and Border Protection, called the RCMP, called every park ranger, called the mayor of every city in France, called the British Army, called the Queen, called NATO, called the Russian Air Force, called the Federal flight deck officers, called the UN, called the Corrections Department for every state, called the Australian Federal Police, called SWAT, called the Supreme Court, called the Mexican Police, called the White House, called the DEA, called the inspector general, called the Secret Service, called CNN, called ABC, called the vice president, called the senators for every state, called congress, called the pope, called CHP, called the Department of Fish and Wildlife for every state, called the internet police, called the US Capitol Police, and called the Party Van.

Are you retarded? Falling for this same bait that was posted days ago. Sage this shot you Fucking get then lurk.moar, it's never enough

If your bf uses Sup Forums and is on Sup Forums regularly (or at all) then just having this thread on the first page should suffice.

>that was posted days ago
>days
try "years" newfag

hes using you, stop dating him .. Sup Forums is fill of fucked up people

> tfw random men giving 14 year old girl advice on her sex life with her 24 year old boyfriend.

What’s the meaning of life Sup Forums

Nope, I made this up last month, fucking dumbass

And you're the first person to ever pretend to be a teenager in a relationship with an older man on Sup Forums. Congratulations, Captain Original.

you made this up last month oohhhh now that you typed it out for me I suddenly forget seeing it years ago

Hey post nudes

jokes on you, the post you're responding to isn't even me

Moooods

much bait

so thread

WOW

I dont even know what to believe anymore

Everything on this board is bullshit and lies.

KYS FAGGOT

Why are Marines And Army lowercase?

>Im 14
Kek bitch, you at least 23-24

shut up nerd

>types like a shit eating nigger
>You're
>you pick one monkey

Hopefully this is fake because pedo if not well leave he is using you probes will leave you if you stop putting out

> pedo
> 14

Pick one.