YLYL Leftist mental gymnastics edition

YLYL Leftist mental gymnastics edition

I'll allow this YLYL thread. based on its educational nature desu.

fucking seriously?

Why does society keep coddling women like they are children, only incentivizing their awful spoiled behavior

This thread is like shooting fish in a barrel. Literally thousands of shrill hillary shills say the most retarded shit on a daily basis. Just go to the_donald and copy/paste any image, and you'll laugh at alt-left liberal losers.

Just because something is easy doesn't mean it's not worth doing.

This one is my personal favourite:
Some clever bastard came up with a story about Trump and gorillas, pic-related. Leftists assumed it was real and got all excited, so it blew up.

Then, when normies realise they were duped, and no, the president doesn't sit in front of a TV watching gorillas fight all day, their responses:
>hurr, well drumpf is dumb anyway.

A current on topic thread.

Differen't board, and different concept. That thread is for comics, this one is general leftist contradictions.

Lilly knows best

I mean, physical health is far less serious than mental health in this context. I would rather want, for example, an amputee than a schizophrenic as president.

kek

>how to cherry pick headlines: The Thread

I've read a lot of the articles and you'd be surprise that there's entire paragraphs...

there is more to life than Twitter, Trump supporters wouldn't even know.

Read the comics. It's "my head is full of fuck" tier leftist contradictions.
>but their comics not blog posts
A drunk mans words are a sober mans thoughts.

What's your point?

>>how to cherry pick headlines: The Thread
Nope, this is headlines cherry-picked.
But I'm sure filth like you will have a reason why they're okay.

>berg
kek every time

It's awful spoiled behavior to get raped?

it's totally worth doing.

this thread is excellent.

but it is low-hanging fruit. leftists are fucking insane. i guess communism makes for loud in-your-face retardation.

Omg, different people saying different things! Whatever shall we do!?!?!

>It's awful spoiled behavior to get raped?
If they're both drunk, then they raped each other, genius. It's called "equality."

1/2

2/2

You dumb faggots do realize that the vast majority of this shit is created out of thin air by Russian troll farms, yes? Just checking.

well, that's fake and isn't in wolff's book

Use logic, kid

>You dumb faggots do realize that the vast majority of this shit is created out of thin air by Russian troll farms, yes? Just checking.

Please fuck off and learn how to read then come back k thanks.

All posts in this thread a categorised as MENTALLY DEFECTIVE

Pick up the Star Juden Pin to chest move to the next table for belonging checks

I haven't read either article, but based on the pictures the article on the left is probably talking about physical health, and the article on the right is probably talking about mental health, which again are different things.

favorite excuse of alt-left communist scum. prop up a fascist, and then when someone calls you out on it, pretend you don't agree. until five minutes later when you agree again.

anyone who is democrat or liberal or left or antifa in 2018 is scum that needs to be physically removed from this country, or planet.

Thought Sup Forums could use one of these, since I notice you just had an anti-trump ylyl.
Ironically, this is another example of leftist bullshit:
>it's only okay when we do it!!!

That's not an excuse. This shit is pervasive stop trying to dilute it.

>I haven't read either article
>But here's my dumb opinion about shit I have no idea about anyway.
K thanks faggot

*tips tinfoil hat*

i dont get it. its a difference between an investigation and a president talking about a topic

>different things
>health
>health
Stay biased kid

After one of those truck attacks, there was a meme:
>ban assault trucks
>mfw Sweden actually thought about doing it the madman
>mfw noface.jpg cuz this isn't really surprising cuz they're such a bunch of pussies.

>mfw I'll just indentify as a POC on my taxes even though I'm white

Lawmakers can do it, why can't I?

>i dont get it
No problem, retards can't help being retards. I'll try break it down for you as simple as possible:

Before Trump won:
>Drumpf needs to stop whining, the election cannot be hacked!
After Trump won:
>OMG TRUMP MADE THE RUSSIANS HACK THE ELECTION.

>Lawmakers can do it, why can't I?
Why do you think?

That one is just you not understanding how English works

kek, please explain how the sentences don't contradict one another. I look forward to it.

fucking cucks

Wait a minute! You forget his face lol XD

Still waiting

Naw, it's just cherry picking. You know headlines have always been made to be clickbait.

This is literally focusing on spectacle and ignoring content. Classic conservative narrative.

He was out of sight when the pcso arrived and the Qur'ans is fly tipping

you really think liberals are leftists? top kek

none of this would be happening if they put mind control drugs in the drinking water

In a country that called their previous President a nigger you make it seem like racism doesn't exist.

They're right, and it pisses you off to admit it.

>chest-feeds
>chest

This should be stickied