Do any of you guys know how to construct a homemade suction cup dildo or just one that will stand up on its own?

Do any of you guys know how to construct a homemade suction cup dildo or just one that will stand up on its own?

I like putting stuff up my ass however the only way i ever get close to coming is by getting a nice hard steady motion. When i use my arm to fuck myself i always get way too tired before im able to cum.
I need one that will stand up by itself so i can just bob up and down on it.
I have a dildo but its not suction cup.

Ideas?

Also open to similar stuff to pic related, because its funny seeing all the other fags get triggered

I mean, you could buy a suction cup from a hardware store and screw it into the plastic. Just make just you get a screw with wide flares, and not too long.
Alternatively, buy a cheap suction dildo from aliexpress. do research though cause some sellers use cheap (potentially toxic) plastic.

Hmm this could work but i was ideally looking for a short term solution that i could put to use in the next day or so

Also wouldnt drilling a hole (for screw) in the suction cup just ruin the suction?

just buy one ffs.

Too poor

they aren't expensive

They are for me

Find perfect sized cucumber at store, make it twice as longish as the penetrable length you want. Bore a slightly smaller hole into a melon/gourd, then shove it in there. Good for a bit, and then a few carefully placed skewers/toothpicks (don't leave exposed sharp ends you degenerate fuck) to extend the life of your little veggie tales sybian.

Just go to a sex shop and buy one. It’s actually pretty cool. I went to a few some months ago. People there are cool. No judgment

You can’t spend $30? Get a fucking job you fag

Can u draw diagram

Translation: Too young to own a credit card.

Doing doubke degree at uni.
Literal full time hours at uni and almost the same amount of afterhours study.

Translation: not retarded enough to spend money i dont have
FTFY

U didnt read the thread did you nigga

and yet u have time to fritter away on Sup Forums winging about being poor.

Go get fucked or suck a cock for money or something. It's clearly what u want to do anyway.

if you drill a hole through cup then yeah. The ones you can buy though obviously already a solution to that. e.g you actually screw a threaded plug onto the dildo, then you screw the cup onto that plug.
I actually do some basic DIY stuff at home and used a load of suction cups to organise my bathroom

Im laying in bed you gigantic cringelord.

>implying that just because he doesnt have enough time to work and earn a living means he doesnt have any down time AT ALL.

Do you know how a job works user?

Work out, stop being beta then fuck yourself in the ass

Wot

yeah take charge. fuck your own asshole, independence is key in life!

just buy an xl flared chance from bad dragon
you know it's what you want

Then he has time to work doesn't he.
He could do a paper round in 1 hour a day and get money for a dildo in like 2 weeks.

At the end of the day, a degree is a waste of time but i guess OP will work that out when he finally gets a job at 30 which uses neither of his 2 degrees.....

Studying biology and chemistry my nigga.

Starting 4th year in a month or 2.

Will soon be getting internship with family friend working in blood lab.

She earns 6 figure salary and knows me from when i was about 3 years old so she can put in a good word for me to be employed, once i graduate and aftr my internship ends.

I do have enough to buy a dildo but that money is better spend on food and shit, given my current situation.

Ive probably done more work in the last 2 weeks alone ( kep in mind im on Uni break atm) than you have/ will in your entire life my nigga

What is that head tho?

Kek

>implying that anyone older than 13 would get hired for a paper round

This guy is so delusional im starting to think he has never worked a day in his life

Never seen bad dragon before?

Bump, not really got any decent answers yet

Nope

SO GET UP AND MAKE SOME MONEY CUNT