How do you eat pussy?

how do you eat pussy?

girls do it better on girls here is a video lol
:- supra(remove)files.org/pqxziafm2sfx

With a very sharp spork

focus on the clit, just above it. use your fingers inside of her, too.

Step 1: Get a Girl Friend

Write the alphabet in cursive with your tongue

>open mouth wide as possible
>place over pussy
>bite down until you have large chunk gripped in teeth
>continue biting down and also pull head back
>pussy is bitten off at this point
>chew pussy until large chunks are small chunks
>bring chewed up pussy to back of throat
>swallow (tilt head back if necessary)
>repeat until entire pussy is gone

Cograts, you just learned how to eat pussy

LOL

I don't and neither should anyone else. Smelly, smelly, smelly.

Suck on the clit. Pull the clit into your mouth and suck on it. One finger in the pink, one finger in the stink. Be prepared to go for almost an hour

With a deep disdain for mankind, a scowl, and a boner.

I eat clitoris nigger

With a fork.

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

That connecting part on the underside of my tongue always gets sore when i get really into it. Am i the only one???????

this
the idea disgusts me. unless she asks i wouldn't bother and even then I'd be very reluctant

Basically, just slowly move your soft mouth parts (lips, tongue) over the wet, salty meatflap area until you find your way around -- her reactions are your compass!! This is effectively a silent game of warmer/colder. At a certain point you'll notice what honestly acts a bit like a tiny boner with everything but the tip buried in soft tissue, just near the point where a teeny tiny micropenis should be. Then, you just give it a blowjob, paying attention to her reactions.

Pretend it's a burger you fat fuck

Stop over-extending your tongue. Her shit will stretch enough that you don't have to go to it. You can bring it to you.

And you should make her shower and shave thoroughly before as well. Think about it. It's a wet and gooey, smelly, open wound that never heals between her legs. She's walking around all day sloshing around, sweating, and marinating.

suck the clit real good. get the whole top lump in your mouth and suck it.

I kinda like the soreness afterwards....

that's why it tastes so good you fucking pleb

ugh nevermind, if a girl asked I'd just refuse

Like a hobo on a ham sammich

Well then, keep up the good work, fam

This (checked)

you do not actually eat it

This seems like the best way to not get bored. You might have to start doing calculus about a half an hour in though, and that gets rough

OP, you still here? Have you learned anything yet?

If anything about it is boring, you're doing it wrong.

For me it's like digging into a whole rotisserie chicken.

yes i have

Bonus points for squeezing her tits and playing with her nipples while you're eating her out

Lol how many times have you eaten puss? For me seven. Two girls.

wouldn't it smell or taste bad?

zero, that's why I'm asking so I'm prepared

Also, if you're going to put in the work of eating her out properly, make sure that shit gets reciprocated. If she won't suck your dick with equal enthusiasm and equally as often, STOP GIVING HER ORAL IMMEDIATELY

not if your girl is a grown ass adult and can wash her fucking vagina

My special finisher: counter clockwise circling around clit, two fingers in pussy going fast at this point, finger in ass (if applicable) other hand massaging/squeezing titties. I call it the quadfuctya

Don't worry about it too much bro.
Honest advice, as you're going literally just ask her "does that feel good (babe/slut/master)?"
if you're fucking up she'll just say "mhmm go faster/harder/longer" if not she'll nod and moan and you gucci

good luck lil nigga, go slay

My finishing move is the 20th or 30th time she's begged me to stop

Lol niggah you get locked up for that shit nowadays. Consensual contracts. Photocopy that shit

top fucking kek

Like we've already explained, the bulk of what you're doing is sucking on her clit. You will get tired. Change things up every now and then to combat the fatigue. Stop sucking and just lick with the tip of your tongue. Don't ask her if something is ok. That'll dry up her pussy. Like user said early in the thread, use her moans and movements as your feedback & critique. If she's never had a finger in her ass before, I wouldn't recommend it for a first time experience.

This guy knows. Yeah don't stick fingers up her ass buddy. Unless she asks for it or she's a big ho.

With her natural tomato souce.
The greatest mariners also sails in the Red Sea.

this is not even close to true, just what the inexperienced tell the even less experienced. Instead, try sucking on the clit combined with intermittent quick flicking motions. Also, pay attention to her body and play with her tits while you do it

These

this goes away with more practice, tongue is a muscle

Contrary to anybodies belief and/or "claims", it doesn't taste good. No pussy tastes good. It all tastes the same. They are additional orpheus's of the body which are not directly exposed thus they sweat and easily contract other bodily fluids and/or items that do not escape the person's self before they constrict themselves with clothing. Often times you may encounter piss (Which they will usually coverup and say she's just turned on), hair, fluff/dander from clothing that becomes constricted and gets lodged inside during movement, among other things. Sometimes even shit might find its way in it if a women can't wipe properly. I've seen it. I promise you, pussy does not taste good. And no matter how well they take care of it, it will always taste like one thing; sweat.

You are better off licking an armpit.

do you only date fat chicks, because skinny chicks tend to taste less like sweat

Stick your face in it, waggle your tongue around until she moans. Maybe pinch the clit a bit with your tongue and push it against the walls of her pussy. Pretty simple.

Also this

What about just licking and kissing her anus?

Here you go. Everything you need to know.

who in their right mind would go down on a fat chick? fucking gross

Lol brah cmon. I mean that flappy thing attaching my tongue to the bottom of my mouth. I try to go deep inside sometimes ya know? It rubs against my bottom teeth occasionally. It's sore afterwards. Maybe I am the only one.

No, I don't date. Just hookups because I'm an enormous piece of shit that targets vulnerable/weak females and women who want out of a relationship. I'm that guy that your girl cheats on you with because my confidence and attitude is something stupid ass women seem to go after these days.

If you claim to have found the one skinny girl in the world with a tasteless, odorless pussy than by all means, direct me to her. I've heard lesbians tell me the same thing, mostly that they love eating pussy because its hottest way to get a girl off.

This is true, but some women taste far worse than others. Also, right after a (supervised) shower is probably the best you're gonna get.

It's also worth pointing out that this isn't a firecracker. A woman is like a diesel engine in freezing weather. You have to warm her up before you can ever get started. Once it's started you still have to take things slow & gradual. Once she's fully warmed up then you can go to town. In addition to the moans, her pussy's own natural lube is your indication (if putting a finger in her ass it's also the preferred lube for that). If you've never come into contact with it before, it'll still be kinda obvious that it's her pussy juice. It should have a slightly tangy smell & taste. It should satisfy a primal part of you. If it smells off or smells foul, something is wrong and the bitch has hygiene issues. If you see anything that looks like cottage cheese, gtfo.

/thread

I'm assuming the chick won't be that experienced either so I would go with a no. But, she could be into it. But. But, if she's not. Could fuck up the whole deal? Possibly? I say eat the puss like a pro, go down that road later.

Eh, it depends on the girl, user. If no one has ever played with her asshole before, it's better to avoid it for now. I've never tongued or kissed a girls asshole before, and I don't plan to start. That's more of a nigger & faggot fetish.

Shit if you don't like a sexy woman squirming and shaking in pleasure while you got a firm grasp on both her ass cheeks. I dunno man. Just dunno. Like putty in your hand. She gotta be hot if I lick that ads though.

this is some pretty good advice

i know
>good advice on Sup Forums

but it is

This is an exaggeration and whoever came up this probably said it after tasting their first (but horribly nurtured) pussy.

With a knife and fork.

With a knife and fork.

>supervises his dates showers
Alpha asf

With a knife and fork.

What do you think they are going to do? NOT clean it out of spite? Lmao supervised showers fucking hell

There are many other ways to get a women off without putting your face anywhere near her pussy. One of my exes was into it when you would rub or lick the back of her knee as wild as it sounds. Thats just to give you an idea though, different women may have different areas that set them off.

Or go in and join her then munch on it while showering. I hate it though because the water splashing over your face is distracting and annoying.

/thread

>while showering
Water is an anti-lube. The only thing worse than using water as lube is going in dry. They don't call it the universal solvent for nothing

>She's walking around all day sloshing around, sweating, and marinating.

I didn't say there weren't other ways. You seem like you don't like giving oral. I just can't understand that. It's hot. Especially if they are sexy. That's key.

I'm not a cannibal. i drink pussie.

If fucking water gets you distracted from your lady? What kinda ladies you smashing bro?

Kek I am what I eat. I big fat hairy sopping vagina.

Okay heres the problem op. Every girl you munch on is different and you have to figure her out.

Usually you start out teasing her pussy lips and mound with your tongue, and work towards the clit. However how hard and how much direct contact she can deal with varies a lot. A LOT.

Note1: Some women like being fingered. So don't. No women wants your sharp dirty nails in there.

Note 2: Often women find direct contact with the clit too rough, work near it and through the hood.

Note 3: Don't get over complicated. it's not a trick you unlock.

Note 4: If she tells you to keep doing something, keep fucking doing it until she comes or you die.

Note 5: Don't stick your tongue in her vagina, most women dislike, and it tastes sour.

>It's hot. Especially if they are sexy. That's key

so, this asshole is a pepper

That's a mindfuck

like this?

just treat the clit like its youre dick head but more sensitive

it depends on the girl

yummi yum

With a stage 4 bio-chemical suit at least 100km away using a robot #pussyisgross

OP, is there anything else you need help with before I start ignoring this thread?

you must be gay

i have no idea how to finger a girl either

focus on the clit.. its under this.. looks like a ball kinda
just do the alphabet on it or something be creative and for fuck stake dont stop, if you stop you gotta start again

Found the virgins.

Eh, read the pic related here to give you a hint. Fingering her isn't really straightforward like eating her out is. In my opinion, fingering her is just foreplay meant to lead to oral or sex. Kinda like my "diesel engine" post, take it slow, and focus mostly on the clit. Don't go fast or try to go inside at all until you can feel her puss starting to get wet. It's a lot harder to explain because you're going strictly by feel, but it's similar to eating her out.

With chopsticks

"here kitty, kitty" motion works best. Not too rough, though.