just put it in your butt

gets to your blood stream almost as fast as using a needle

>blow.jpg
>picture is very clearly weed
>I wanna start doing Heroin.
are you new

Why buddy? That shit ruined my ex.

why?

Ok first get some dope, next you put some in a spoon or metal bottle cap with some water and a lil bit of cotton.
Heat it with a lighter until the dope dissolves. Fill your favorite syringe with the solution, wrap your arm with a belt or some sort of elastic/rubber band. Slam the dope now you are high.

welcome to alberta man, im glad your stay has been great so far.

Side note, why did you decide to live in the shithole of a city that is calgary??

I don't have a favorite syringe as I have never injected. Where do you get them?

money

Your friendly local syringe exchange!

>decided to live in calgary
>FOR MONEY OF ALL THINGS
>as a fellow bertan, you made my night

because noting matters, no one cares, might as well kill myself happily.

fellow bertan?
so do you have heroin orrr?

I have a narcan kit but the syringes seem huge.

ex used to use bd ultrafine ii, they were pretty fuckin small

thank you. on my way to my dealer.

no i am not into heroin man

I like how you left out the part where he ODs due to either not knowing how much to do or because half of the dope out there is tainted. You want less than the amount that'd go on your finger nail to start off with. Thats a few miligrams. If you do more out the gate you might overdose and die. If its hot with Fent you are probably fucked anyhow.

t.non opiate user

I get really bugged by the lighter meme. There is literally no need for it. Even if you think you want to kill bacteria the only way is for a wheel filter because youre going to destroy precious alkaloids.
The only plausible reason for heating dope is if you have really hard tar and in a super fucking hurry you cant wait 5 minutes .

So many people out there destroying precious alkaloids over a hollywood meme ;_;

Seagle that better fucking not be you

Not to mention if you have no opiate tolerance which aparently OP doesnt. You need next to nothing. And especially in Cananda fentanyl is way prevalent so yea like 1/3rd the size of a matchstick head actually especially if youre IVing it

Remember you can always do more but never less

look user, theres already too many heroin addicted douchebags in alberta. look around and stick to weed. ex junkie here. it isnt worth the wasted time.
> inb4 whiteknight

next take your digital scales wiegh your pills first say you had 2 grams of pill powder then weigh out an equal amount of iodine crystals then for the phosphorus devide the total weight of pills by 3 3 will go into 2 1 time so if you had 2 grams pill powder you should have 2 grams iodine crystal 1 gram phosphorus Now its time to make the cook jars you will need 2 clean mason jars with lids 1 foot surgical tubing poke a hole in both jar lids place one end of the tubing into each jar lid and seal with foil tape (buy this at walmart for about $ 1.60 well anyway seal off the tubes as well as you can so you should have 2 mason jars with lids that have surgical tubing foiled taped and sealed. ok this is the cook in one mason jar add distilled water in it fill it half way close the lid on it. now get you hotplate hot first at 180 degreese F when the plate get hot then its time to add the Iodine+pill powder to the other mason jar not the one with water in it once you get both Iodine and pill powder to the jar add 6-10 drops of distilled water to this place it on the hotplate now add the phosphorus once you put this in the jar there is going to be a imediatereaction place the other lid with hose onto the jar screw on tightly then turn your hotplate up to 400 degrees f let this cook for 1 hour to an hour and a half the best way to tell when it is done is when the contents of the cook jar doesn't boil anymore once this has happened turn the hotplate off and let the jar cool so you can touch it now its time to see if we have cool crystals once it has cooled open the lid and you should smell rotten egg like smell if it has this smell congrats you have cool crystals now we have to remove the cool crystals from the black goey substance to this jar add about 1/4 cup of distilled water and seal the jar with a lid that has no holes in it and shake the jar till all the substance on the botom of the jar has come off into the water

Wait this mother fucker is Opiate Naive? Whoever told him to go straight to IV instead of smoking on tinfoil is probably going to fucking kill him. Great choice getting your drug advice on Sup Forums.

Atleast he might have a small chance on non-IV route if it was tainted to inject the narcan.

You gotta do it a few times either smoke or snort and then over a year or two go from using once a week or every two weeks, maybe even once during the span of entire months, maybe.... go from every once and awhile to every few days or so... watch your life get shittier and tolerance get higher.... begin using everyday. Then after a few months of this, start injecting cause it's cooler.

As an ex-junkie myself... I will tell user how to do it safely. But its definitely not the risk. Harm reduction is the best strategy sometimes. Too many addicts out there here in Alberta anyhow.

I did heroin, hydros, fucking even insane amounts of u44770 before it was hard to get. It is definitely not worth it and it wrecks your life.

Until you are using every 45 minutes and suddenly that isnt enough and then you know things are starting to get truly fucked.