Ask an angel of heaven anything

Ask an angel of heaven anything

Other urls found in this thread:

startrek.com/database_article/terrasphere-8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

OP here, ignore that I suck cocks.

Which Angel? Which heaven?

Too slow I am asking your question for you, do aliens exist, yes, are they cooler than you, no

why are you in hell?

Which religion got it right?

Earth angel, the real heaven

Hell is a very specific set of coordinates we aren't allowed to know where it is, if this happens to be hell I am here for rebelling against god
They are all right in some ways, but southpark was more than a hint

Honey, are you in here? This ass hat thinks he knows God, please introduce him to the devil, just so he can take his stupid hat off

I always figured so.
So do you know when the ends times are supposed to get here?

Should I stick to vidya games or not?

only "the real heaven" ?

pfffft you gota be from at least "the realest heaven" to be someone.

Time is infinite in this dimension, so for you it won't be much longer, the earth has some time before she has to go but that's hardly the end-times.

Does your butt~hurt? Take a walk
Does your thumb itch? Play some vidja

Well of course I meant relevant as far as I'm concerned.
So do we actually get to go to heaven? And what do ya know about Jesus? Did he really go there and prepare a place for us?

How do I get the most out of leg day?

Is getting a girlfriend/marriage worth the effort and all the risk if I'm an autistic nerd/loser? If so, give me some tips.

The realest heaven is a scam. You have been scammed. This is not a drill. Demons are real. Monsters are real. Scammers are real.

Yes
Not a lot
Yes

Carbo load the night before and focus on cardio

Try running for an hour on the treadmill.

Yes
Be willing to live alone
Glorify God with all you do

Well that's good to hear.

So, is it true what I've heard about Lucifer? Him rebelling against God, getting sent to "hell"? Does he wait there to torture the evil bastards of the world?
Story feels a little off there to be honest...

Yes
Yes
I don't know about what happens in hell. This could be hell. I could be Lucifer. It's not a place for men or angel. It is a place of utter and final destruction.

wew lads

Well, do you know if I'm gonna make it to heaven or not?
Also, does God know about this trip to Sup Forums you've taken? Seems like something he would hardly approve of I would imagine....

Hey bro/sis. You doing alright here?

Do you happen to know Jeffery?

No
Yes
He didn't give me free will, but the human I'm cohabiting has a sense of humor

Can an angel be gay?

I'm freakin out man, my skin gets wet and cold and my human is addicted to cigarettes

How long till apocalypse?

scammers? if people could always find something that brings them money without praying on others im sure they would, i used to have a person that i looked up to because he was really good in cs 1.6 however he was kicked out from his house by his mother and i have no clue where his dad was, he did well in school but he needed money and ended up in some pyramid scheme, so someone started preying on him and he ended up doing the same shit to others in order to have any money.

society isnt perfect we can only work towards making it better.

I don't know him. Then again, there's all the different spellings along with human names for one meat suit.
Loopholes, only the best lawyers kek

I know A Jeffery, I don't know all Jeffery,

Yeah, what was up with the whole angels possessing people and fucking thing that happened forever ago? Again, seems like something God wouldn't approve of.
Also, since Angels don't have free will, how did God find it logical to make him get jelly of humans and then punish him for it?
Is God just like an okay kinda guy who enjoys screwing around with things for the fun of it?

Can an angel be sexualized? To a certain extent, maybe sometimes? I don't know any gay angels. But I know gay humans can hold angels and be held by angels.

I'd give you warmth but they don't like us being around each other too much, you know how much it triggers them. Mine is addicted to them too. Lately, Mom's helped with stress. There's a cluster in a certain spot, wonder if you know where that is. They don't tell me much because "I'm special" and "protecting you is the upmost importance"

I've seen beauty in androgyny, and that whole thing is still a mystery to me. It sucks being the baby sometimes.

Variable. Which apocalypse?

is sex a gift?

There's preying on others and then there's praying on others. Society is as perfect as it has needed to be.

Hey baby, I miss you.

God's actions have puzzled me before, I don't really know him as well as I would like to, but he doesn't seem like a guy who does stuff "for fun".

Life is a gift, sex is a privilege

Assuming I make it to heaven when I die, will I have a chance to ask him myself? Or is he like the king that none of the plebs actually get to visit with?

Oh, what is heaven like? Streets of gold and all that?

I hope you get to feeling better soon, bro/sis. I hope we get to see each other soon. You're stunningly beautiful btw.

You can ask him now, he is with you
Heaven is under construction

Well I know that, but clearly I'm incapable of discerning and/or interpreting his response with utter surety.

Remodeling or expanding?

I call bullshit. if this were true then why am i being punished so? How come A.Z wont see me for who i am and what i am worth. Why is she a total bitch towards me?

If God intended you to hear him he would be heard. Expanding and remodeling. He's a busy guy.

Try to understand her place is no different from yours. You are both ultimately responsible for your own happiness. You can't force someone to be happy.

So he's just ignoring me then... Well shit.
I'd imagine so. Although I would imagine it would be something he could just make happen with a mere thought.
Oh, curious question, how does the whole Jesus/God/Holy spirit dichotomy play out up there? Do you know three distinct entities or is it like knowing a transformer?

He's not ignoring you completely ;)
Jesus is Gods son, he's not like an angel or a human, he's something else entirely

I know, I know, but it sure seems like it sometimes.
Oh, I see. So how accurate is the bible? KJV in particular, I've always suspected a lot of human and general error in its conception.

I don't know, I haven't read it

Specifically what errors have you found?

Really? Well, I suppose it is rather irrelevant to someone in your shoes.
So what about aliens? How do those fit into Gods plan? Are there aliens? Are there alien angels?

Well, I wasn't there so I wouldn't know if there were any errors, I just suspect.
Seems silly to think a book compiled of scrolls people happened to have recovered would be an accurate "word of god", I wouldn't trust humans to keep record and spread my holy word, ya know? They make mistakes.

>angel of heaven

I automatically assumed this was some attentionwhoring 16 year old

fucking internet. fucking teenagers

Life is possible in this dimension outside of Earth, there are no Alien gods and I have never met an Alien angel, but I don't know everything

How many mistakes can they make?

You don't believe me, I don't believe Satan, it's all good.

I didn't think ya did, but do aliens go to heaven?

I would assume so. As long as they meet Jesus

Hahaha
Ass you
Me angel
You angel too

Hang in there baby. Hope to see you as soon as possible. I think about you everyday and still know so little.

Lol
I wish I could find a wife

There's plenty. You can order one form eastern Europe easily.

That's not what I want. I want a romance.

Two pair and a full house

Fucking playing with fire

Buying a wife isn't a good idea anyway imo. Romance, in today's world? I sincerely wish you good luck with that, user.

I want to conceive a child before i turn 24

Why do you want a kid?

Can angels have sex with humans?

Continuing my name is kind of like the only thing I can think of that I would consider worthy repayment for the kindness I have recieved while here on earth. Also I am a pedophile

No

Fuck i missed the first four of a kind. Roll for the second

Another fucking full house though. I have no sexual desire for children, i just love children so much and I can't offer that love to any child but my own, for selfish reasons

I figured you'd say the latter. Hope that goes well for you.

Kek

How much power have angels?
Is it possible for them to destroy planets, galaxies or even universe?
Do they know about physics?, i mean all things about movement of things, time, newtons, and other hard shit like Quantum mechanics?

dos it swallow

If the women had a child but was willing to bear mine as well I wouldn't mind raising the bastard (although he wouldn't be a bastard because he would have me) but I need my blood to be carried on for the benefit of humanity. We aren't running out of humans but more biodiversity is better. I want to donate sperm and raise millions of babies but first I have to figure out how to kill the monsters and how to make to food and interplanetary truck stop

I don't know how much I know, ya know? I know as much as the human I am working with lets me know.

Angels have as much power as God needs them to have. I know about most of those subjects, mostly I suppose

The earth is round, the flat earthers are the evil ones, or aliens, or both. Research species 8472 federation simulation startrek.com/database_article/terrasphere-8

Fake and gay angels

You have a degree of patience that I certainly don't, user. I never wanted kids. I always believed eugenics starts with the self. I've had different races say I'd make great babies even beg me at times jokingly. There's a few things I don't want to risk and putting my life away was one of them; I also find kids to be generally annoying and very costly.

I don't really know why you cant just pull apart two atoms and get the energy out like cotton candy. I know that's kind of like nuclear fission reactors but cotton candy doesnt leave behind mountains and mountains of radioactive waste. What we need is something that uses radioactive waste for something because we are making mountains of it.

Putting your life away? I don't have that much patients. Raising kids is easy, my mom raised 5 of them and she's poor, lol

Perhaps we know more about more about more about

I've simply never had interest in having and raising children. It's not on the to-do list. My life is fine without them.

So's mine but damn, giving up on your genetic impulses, dont know if that's noble or foolish.