Want to watch Stranger Things and enjoy some mystery and stuff

>want to watch Stranger Things and enjoy some mystery and stuff
>every 5 minutes have to watch this anorexic hyper slut spread her legs and make out with some jock

What were they thinking?

>sex sell we need money
Probably that.

Yes, yes. We know you're coming out yadda yadda. Good for you. Don't forget to use lube.

>hyper slut
OP, is that really fair?

>is like 16
>fucks him after a few days

Was it really established that she had only known him for a few days?

yes

Do you remember when?

no, I made it up
but it looks like they've just recently gotten together because of the way she first denies him and stops at just making out at the beginning

>has sex one time
>hyper slut

Why do you virgins get so triggered by sex?

>but it looks like they've just recently gotten together because of the way she first denies him and stops at just making out at the beginning
That doesn't follow at all. All it means is they went quickly from making out to having sex.

Lol at this virgin autist tiggered by the sight of a "jock" getting laid

Was it ever established she was that Steve took her virginity?

>drunk, horny teenagers at a party aren't going to fuck

Unless you're saying she had sex even before the one night we've seen in the show, then yes, he did.

Seems unlikely though, as she didn't want to let him do it at first.

Pls don't bully Steve

>you're saying she had sex even before the one night we've seen in the show,
I think my question was more directed to whether or not she was a virgin.

>op is 36 year old virgin
>triggered by teenager having sex once

Fuck off faggot. Just because you're a loser doesn't mean everyone has to be.

t. fat and had no female attention in highschool

>be your wedding night

>paid thousands of dollars to make her dream day a success

>Now forever devoted to protecting and supporting her

>Find out she hasn't got a hymen because some rando pushed it in when she wasn't even legal age

White women are fucking repulsive cunts tbqh senpai

>not wanting a bowl of cereal that's had 37 dicks in it

He's triggered by the girl being a slut.

Not Steve.

Only a mouth breathing pile of garbage would try and correlate male and female sexuality.

The kind of girl who has sex before marriage is the sort of girl who grows up to marry a Beta just before her 30th birthday, a waitress or a truck stop prostitute.

>jock
He's a pretty honest stand up guy, what's your insecurity fuckwit? Triggers your bullying ptsd?

jesus kill yourself

Girls don't have to be virgins until their wedding night, but if you're 16 and put out after like 1 week of "dating" in school then you're a slut.

No one wants you roastie.

You'll be waiting tables throughout your 20's and earning extra tips masturbating on cam for obese men and underweight boys. Then you'll find an ugly out of shape cab driver or supermarket manager to put a ring on it in your early 30's and find out you can no longer have kids. You'll blame it on age, but secretly know it's because of the repeated thrusting of foreign objects up your cunt and your 4 abortions that have caused irreparable damage.

Mike El OTP

If you have sex before marriage you are a slut and damaged goods. It's a scale. You can be more or less damaged and whorish.

Or a trophie wife ready to be paraded and wait while her husband ficks someone else.
Not that you would understand the concept of trophie wife anyway.

>wanting a second hand trophy with serious nicks, dents and scrapes on it

This is one of those "Thanks For Participating" trophies, yeah?

what did he mean by this?

The most hilarious thing about at least half the dudes in this thread is how quickly and thoroughly their outlook on women would change if they were to receive the slightest positive attention from any girl or woman that they find even slightly attractive, at least in regard to that particular female, and how equally quickly and thoroughly it would flip back the moment that she realized what she was actually dealing with or frustrated their toddler like egos in the slightest way.

>when you defend a roasties honor online but she still wont let you be one of the six or seven guys she fucks that month

>he didn't get laid in high school

ewps. aren't getting that opportunity back

>Roastie boasting how she can get orbiters to lap like dogs by hinting at vagina access

...what are you going to make them do? Rebuild your hymen? Reskin you so you don't have to spend hundreds a year on age and wear and tear covering make up?

Lol, I can see you're triggered, if that's what you get out of reading that post, you truly are a sad specimen.

This is a shit Stranger Things thread

Fuck off Jonathan

You've got the wrong board friend, /r9k/ is what you seek

Either you're trolling or had a fucked up childhood

because its true to life

>find qt shy gril
>find out shes dating a chad

yeah, ok, whatever. drop them like a hot potato and never look back.

also, women by biology look for a man who's already taken.

so get a shitty gf to then upgrade (but make sure its within a few months)

Shame I was going to watch that show but I think I'll pass.

Why did his look change after the first episode. He went from parting his hair and wearing colors and stripes to kind of spiking it up and wearing darker clothes.

this site is just tumblr, but instead, you get triggered at displays of sex, relationships etc. fuck all of you sensitive fags tbqh.