Is trump the greatest genius who ever lived?

Is trump the greatest genius who ever lived?
He is smarter than Einstein, that was proven. But is he the greatest genius ever?

of course

He has all the best words. Isaac Newton and John von Neumann would cower before his covfefe

I don't care that i'm on TV or that i'm the president or wether it would make me look stupid, I just really don't want to spill this water

My grandpa drinks like that because he wants to hide that his hands are shaking.

KEK

>proven

is he greater than hitler though?

Asking the real questions here

and why do they shake?

>epic rap battles of history music starts playing

Yes. Lord Trump has the biggest brain and the best words and is a very stable genius. He is also the healthiest man to ever be elected president. He knows more about hacking than any computer faggot. He knows more about ISIS than the generals. He knows more about protesting than any faggy activist. He basically knows more about everything than everyone. One might say he is a... SUPER genius.

Because my granddad is old.

trumpfag is a genius salesman.. maybe the best very.. but this fag is the greatest genius of all.

>He knows more about cyber
ftfy

Well, until he posted this shit:

googl/C1NsyJ (put a dot after goo)

Trump's brain is a hyperoptimized deal-making machine, unparalleled in human history. He will figure out peace in the middle east, and it won't even be hard

>He will figure out peace in the middle east, and it won't even be hard
He's already figured it out, but he doesn't wanna unveil the plan too quickly because people might think he's some kind of mutant with super duper mental powers.

>He's already figured it out
He figured it out in 30 days.

Psshhh he figured that shit out when he was in the fuckin womb, he was just bein modest.

Did they tell you that at Trump university?

>Incredibly successful businessman
>Best selling author
>Married two supermodels and an actress
>Greateet reality TV star of our time
>Won the presidency just to prove that he could
>WWE Hall of Famer

Greatest genius of all time may be a stretch, but he’s definitely up there.

He powers his body thorough burgers none of that exercise bullshit.

I voted for trump... I think trump is doing a good job and I think he's a good president... but he's not smarter than Einstein and he's sre as fuck not the "greatest genius ever"
he's the greatest troll ever and he happens to be a pretty damn good president in terms of policy... if he stopped stepping on his own dick he'd be able to get even more shit done but hey, that's the problem with being a horse... I can relate