Birth control is the worst thing to happen to Western society

Birth control is the worst thing to happen to Western society.

Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silphium
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The risk of not using it can be exciting

It doesn't get talked about enough around here. It's pure demonry

>wanting niggers and child-haters to become parents

Are you even trying? Get your head in the game, faggot.

It's also turned women into promiscuous sluts, shattered the nuclear family, and erased womens primary role as a caregiver and baby maker

It is actually a pollutant but no Womyn need to sterilize themselves and excrete it unprocessed into the watersupply

this shit is the best thing thats ever happened to me and im a guy

But thanks to birth control, my spouse and I can have sex twice a day anyway we want, any time we want.

get a vasectomy after you've had children.

Definitely.

Changing the entire male/female dynamic and creating divorce culture and sluttery all aside, it leeches female hormones into the water supply effiminizin men and fucking g up women's reproductive cycles who are actually trying to concieve.

what lowered birth rates wasn't birth control pills, but women in the work force

>but women in the work force
this needs to stop too

Hahaha, no. We've got two and we're planning on six to eight more. I'd never let my husband do that to himself, anyways.

Only because oestrogen in the water

Degenerate found.

Risks are only fun if you've got a less than 20% chance of getting out free, and at those odds if you keep going back you're more likely to be burned.

Risk taking behaviour is the best way to identify someone stupid and lacking all self awareness. She likes "dangerous" men? she's a dangerous girl, eject.

If you're having 10 children, why would you need the pill to begin with

>Risks are only fun if you've got a less than 20% chance of getting out free,
Literally those are the odds of getting pregnant without contraceptives

I hope your vagina will surive all that birth giving, but thank you for doing what othets wont

If you use birth control, the extra estrogen will turn any male baby you have into a homosexual.

Because we're not going to pop them out one after the other like the Duggars or something. We like to wait at least two years between each one.

The internet is like contraception for socialization. It lets both men and women hide their diseases and feel "safe" behind a screen. Sup Forums is the perfect example.

Something to ponder

a mexican invented this

Is it nice to have a 9 month brake from periods?

good genes?

I'd argue alimony/child support/no fault divorce..

No.

Obviously you're a forever virgin and afraid of women. Sad.

it's the industrial revolution.

these things are all symptoms

Yeah, I'm pretty great at it. I've had an 8 pounder and a 10 pounder so far, and no problems.

Not just nine months, my youngest will be one next month and I just had my first one since I got pregnant. It's extremely nice.

I certainly think so!

It and abortion becoming legal literally dropped the crime rate. You're full of shit.

Are you baiting? If you plan on having 10 children, don't you think routinely taking chemically induced birth control is a detriment to yourself and your offspring?

Any tips for a girl who wants to find a redpilled alpha?

It changed western values and created fag culture

647_896_5324

Birth control makes there be less niggers.

Universal health care and free birth control means less niggers and poor people

How do you get good at it? Do you like have tricks to make them just slide out!

>Toronto

Thanks?

They don't understand bc. They use abortion but not preventative.

Single moms increase the crime rate. Sexual liberation enables as much single momery as it ptevents

The pill ultimately led to sexual liberation which in turn leads to less stable relationships when couples do decide to settle down

There used to be a plant during roman times that supposedly was just as effective as birth control today. Apparently they used it to its extinction.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silphium

Nope. I don't know, I've heard that birth control can be really wild for some girls- changing their monthly cycle, their hormones, their body, all of that, but I can't tell a difference between when I'm off and on it, so I just didn't figure it to be a big deal.

Don't care about relationships/sex. Just live your life like normal and do things that you really enjoy, like take some classes or something. Wait for your soulmate to kind of fall into your life. If you want a meaningful relationship you just need to wait until you meet a guy that feels like your best friend in the world. I'm sure that if you have a "red pilled" type of personality, you'll naturally find yourself drawn towards someone compatible.

I was born that way, I guess. No special tricks. My pregnancies are very easy and complication free, went overdue with both and went from starting labor to holding a baby in under five hours with each boy. Pushed three times each. Felt fully healed/stopped bleeding much faster than the midwife said I would. Just so easy, overall.

Blue-pilled cuck. Only degenerates and sub-humans use birth control. They are voluntarily killing off their offspring. It is a wondrous and glorious invention.

this, it's why so many white children have autism and learning disabilities. goddamn birth control

The effects it has on women's mentality has not been emphasized enough. We don't know what developmental changes happen when girls are constantly on it from 11 years old

They take pills, it's the niggers that don't use condoms

What happened to the Roman empire?

Do you brest feed?

It may just be because birth control let's you delay childbirth and less due to its independent influence.

Yep.

It lasted for centuries?

What does it feel like? Does it feel like somthings coming out of you? Can you hypotheticly milk yourself or get milked?

Cant tell ypu what happens when you go on it but I can tell you what can happen when you go off it.

My girlfriend has been off the pill for two weeks and shes become clingy moody and depressed cause her hormones are all out of whack.
And shes been on it since she was about 12 for 'acne'.

Hopefully when she gets implanon itll balance her out cause im almost at my breaking point.

It actually does have other medical benefits for women

is became a meme faggot

I don't like the idea of ingesting hormones and the effects it may have later in life
And have no idea what else may be in a pill/shot that 'all women should use'

side effects ranged from craving junk food
to bad mood swings - and that weirded me out - lasted 2 weeks

I'll tell anyone who asks to avoid it
but, I think it may be a necessary evil in some parts of the world.

Trump just can't build his wall any faster, can he?

It hurts sometimes but usually you can't feel anything except a little tug. You can manually express milk or, most often, milk just comes out whenever it wants and gets all over the place.

When you typed best it some how got changed to worst. You should try to fix that before you post next time

The issue is estrogen in the water supply

Thank you for listening to all my stupid questions. God speed to you

Pretty sure birth control my mum took when conceving me helped me get high estrogen giving me magic powers

Birth control is the best thing to happen to my Sophomore-Senior years of high school. Literally nothing wrong with it.

>Implying women weren't always promiscuous sluts

>Discuss.
I don't have kids with untrustworthy women. I fail to see the problem.

There is no end to the amount of evil shit you can find in your tap water. I run mine through a distiller before I drink it and I know that even then, there's some nasty stuff that makes it through.

Fuck outta here, I been busting raw, hard nuts in my girlfriend for 3 years now because of the pill. When we're done college we'll make the babies.

Yes it is.

It enables the female lifestyle choice of delaying marriage, not pairing ip in early 20s, and starting a career.

It enables the lifestyle choice that creates broken infertile women who vote in Leftist parties and who fail to replace themselves demographicly.

Without the pill being unmarried would result in the risk of pregnancy and single motherdom, which for all of history prior was evaded by getting married young and only have sex with yur husband. After the pill in the 1960s, that risk went away, and there was no longer that reason to marry young or be loyal to that one man.

And as a result women are now infertile, because delayed fertility is lost fertility. And women are now broken, because they are alienated as young 20-30 somethings from their purpose in life as mothers and wives, and that brokenness manifests as voting for Leftist parties that provide the virtue/social validation and role that their non-existent husband and kids would have fulfilled in their life.

I would have 3 non white kids if it wasn't for it, good in my book

>Discuss.
Wrong. It keeps us from breeding like niggers and actually get somewhere rather than get tied down with kids.

The Hajnal line itself is a form of birth control.

this

How do kids tie you down?

>How do kids tie you down?
Is this a serious question?

>female hormones in the water supply
That sounds so retarded. Nobody would allow it. It would be dangerous for men and women alike.

Birth control drove down Western birth rates to the point of no return. That's why the elites are bringing in all these fucking refugees - society won't survive if we don't.

Don't use birth control. Have at LEAST three kids.

Sorry, but birth control is the best thing to happen to society, period. Can you imagine how many more degenerates would be born without it? Forget for a minute that it "enables people to have sex"; on a pragmatic level, it's probably the biggest, most socially acceptable leap in soft eugenics we've ever encountered.

No that is Jewish induced treason. They could have used the money to fund the nuclear family rather than allowing that many illiterate bigoted crossbreed fagots into Europe. They are not elites but Jewish puppets. Mark my words, the refugees will be way more financially encouraged to procreate than whites ever were.

He's not saying the put it there intentionally but women excrete their birth control drugs and water treatment plants are not 100% effective and a significant portion of those hormones make it through and end up in the tap water.

makes women fat and manly and makes them stop emitting that fertile vibe.

>Wrong. It keeps us from breeding like niggers
Exactly, we're already outnumbered and it's only gonna get worse.

What doesn't get talked about enough, is the effect it has on women's libido

Basically, birth control sort of tricks their body into thinking it's pregnant: thus reducing female desire for men, especially masculine men. It makes women want more weak, faggy, feminine men. This obviously has an effect on everyone because men see this and change their behavior accordingly.

It destroys women's natural sexual drives and desires.

I don't drink waste water. The water I drink comes from lakes and underground sources. Also here condoms are the norm.

I honestly don't understand Sup Forums's hangup on promiscuity, either. Frankly, a lot of it just seems like a way of rationalizing one's sexual insecurity.

Also fuck women who give birth by c-section who don't have to. Been reading that c-section children have immunity issues and greater risk of diabetes and other diseases. Fucking lazy cunts

I don't think so. I was over 10 pounds at birth so my mom got a c-section and I never get sick

Your mom is fucking weak, dude.

> Vast majority of Sup Forums are NEET's with massive insecurities they express with lel funnay maymays build a wall oy vey mein sheckle hitler was right holocaust is conspurecy womin are shitz's
> Think it's a sudden revelation that Sup Forums users are only ever going to fuck their right hand and whatever women they succeed in drugging

You may be slow user