Hey Sup Forums. I think I'm an unattractive guy. What can I improve to get sex with a girl...

Hey Sup Forums. I think I'm an unattractive guy. What can I improve to get sex with a girl? I want to resort to plastic surgery.

This is a freeze frame from my video.

This is my regular photo

up

nah man you look ok, but your clothes make you look gay

up

no man
this shirt is pleasant to the body

bump

bump

up

Sad how insecure todays faggots are fucking sheep

>not sure if b8 but I'll bite.

Have some confidence, although try not to seem arrogant. Don't be creepy and have a good sense of humor. Start a consistent conversation with a girl and eventually you'll come across the topic of sex, once that arises, make your moves gradually until sex is almost certain.

God speed user, no plastic surgery today.

You look normal. Plastic work won't help you. Work out and get a new wardrobe.

You won't have sex with a girl not because you are ugly(Chris chan is ugly as fuck and autistic, and he managed to get some pussy) but because you are insecure pathetic self obsessed faggot. People, and by extension, women don't like it.

bump

>God speed user, no plastic surgery today.
Why? Many hopes for plastic surgery.

Why? I can make manly jaw.

Well, what seems like a better solution?

>working hard to construct better social skills to get laid l, not to mention you'll retain this knowledge forever
>spend thousands of dollars on a chance that plastic surgery will make you look worse. If you want to get a good surgeon then that'll cost even more

Plastic surgery should be for people who genuinely need it such as clefts and any other serious deformation

I can make Mentoplasty to make a beautiful face shape

bump

up

bump