Be serious for a moment, how would you feel if Trump lost?

Be serious for a moment, how would you feel if Trump lost?

> mfw and it's not even that relevant to my country

America would join the ranks of the other cucked countries and would bow down to the rest of the world and America itself would lose all meaning in 50 years and Russia will become new superpower

I'd start looking for jobs in newzealand/aussieland

>not even that relevant to my country
Trump winning or losing is extremely relevant to all western countries. This is it. If he loses, the west dies.

>America would join the ranks of the other cucked countries and would bow down to the rest of the world and America itself would lose all meaning in 50 years and India will become new superpoower

ftfy

I get that yea

Even if he isn't president of my country, if he loses it just feels like a massive irrecoverable step back for us

I'd either move to Poland, Russia, Ausland or Zealand, or I'd lose all motivation to do well for myself and just milk the welfare system for all its worth.

Disappointed but not crying in my own feces like a lot of Sup Forums will be.

I've learned how to adapt to having a neocon president, hillary winning will be the same shit

make a war pick. buy a gun. proceed to cleanse the world of normies

>India
>A superpower
Don't make me laugh.

>well at least it was interesting, but this doesn't effect me in any way so I don't care

Relieved I won't have to endure a nuclear winter.

win or loose trump has destroyed the right wing. as a meme he is the greatist man alive but as a politician he's cuck.

if he wins he'll back track on all his promises. his recklessness may pay off but he'll most likley be a mockery and the right will suffer

if he looses anytime in the naer future a guy with "radical" opinions in america, or europe, will be mocked and compared to trump.

the right will suffer either way

>how would you feel if Trump lost?

I'd probably join the military
Because civilian life would be awful
The only thing good about Hillary is she's not a nigger lover.
And of course she'd get 2 terms.
I would welcome death.

I graduate HS 7 years ago, and I do blame me pretty much accomplishing nothing on the Culture Obama presidency has created.

I'm not even asking for much. I just want a job off my feet, that pays enough that I can live in an apartment 30 minutes from work and doesn't have noisy niggers.

But if Trump loses, I feel the flood gates of degeneracy is gonna break wide open.
I thought I'd be an old man before a nigger became president and gay marriage was legal, but it happened before I was 30.

I think 2 consecutive democrats as president will be awful as well.
I forget whether is was Jackson or Jefferson, who said the tree of liberty needs watered with blood of a revolution, but the 20th was probably so successful because of the constant changing of party power.
Except for Bush Sr and FDR, we have not had more than 8 years of a party in power in over 100 years since Wilson.

So 16 years of Liberals will harm America greatly.

I don't want to leave America. And Europe isn't an option anymore. You can't live in Europe for 8 years waiting for Hillary to leave.

If the dems win, the floodgates will open, and the following will happen.
-America will apologize for Hiroshima and Nagasaki
-Relations with Russia will get even worse
-Trannys will get full rights
-Trannyism will be removed as a mental illness
-Niggers will probably get reparations
-America will give full amnesty and citizenship to Mexico
-You'll no longer have to be a citizen to vote and receive welfare
-Guns will be outlawed to a European standard extent
-Words like nigger, faggot, kike and the like WILL be against the law
-National white guilt day
-Non-rape will be punishable
-White people will become the minority
-Meat will be illegal

>I thought I'd be an old man before a nigger became president and gay marriage was legal, but it happened before I was 30.
It all happened so fucking fast, didn't it...?

>I'd probably join the military
>pretending Shillary won't send you off to die for the eternal jew in some God-forsaken shithole

>immediately have major depressive episode

Honestly?

I would be half-glad the Mexican illegals and their cartels can still operate in the US border and don't feel tempted to look down south for an alternative.

I said I'd welcome death didn't I?

this man is a prophet,

Commit a hate crime in the thick of the freak out

the death spiral accelerates.

IMO if Trump doesn't win there is a high chance America will collapse within our lifetimes. liberal judges, open borders, white guilt. It's enough to destory a nation.

On the plus side people will realize women should never be leaders thanks to Merkel and Hillary.

>I'm not even asking for much. I just want a job off my feet, that pays enough that I can live in an apartment 30 minutes from work and doesn't have noisy niggers.
iktf

My great-grandparents used to put my grandparents into drawers like that when they were kids. Shit's real when you poor.

I'd go back to worshiping a plague/blood goddess.