A recent research paper done at Berkerly reported that white women have melanin receptors all over the surface of their...

A recent research paper done at Berkerly reported that white women have melanin receptors all over the surface of their pussy walls. They have concluded from this that White Women sub consciously seek out darker men and cum more intensely when having intercourse with brown and black cocks. Even Bill Nye has gone on record supporting this fact.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/SJwlH
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuck bill nye, he lost any and all credibility he had when he decided to shill for marxist bullshit.

A woman's vagina doesn't have melanin receptors faggot. Learn to biology. Jesus Christ this is the dumbest pasta I have ever seen

Only a nigger would believe something this stupid.

>Berkerly

That's some Kraut and tears levels biology lol

>give a claim
>doesn't give link to supposed information of evidence.
How fucking stupid are you?

Hey OP do you know what happens when you shove a bottle up your ass?

>Mad white bois detected

What?

holy fucking shit you're a loser

white boi mad cuz blacks and now asians r fucking all the white women.

Hey op, get coped

As some one who actually graduated from UC Berkeley and has done research there...and also as medical doctor. Everything about this is complete bs. I could science the fuck out of reasons why this is bullshit but I realize this is Sup Forums and you fucks wouldn’t comprehend with out me drawing a Pepe meme illustrating it.

Berkeley has solid science if you look beyond the liberal craziness. Haha

Guys guys,
it's time to stop.

every guy that knows white females knows that only the wannbe ghetto-sluts fuck niggers.
i have legitimately seen 1 girl that once dated a half-black half-asian guy. that's it. and he was no nigger, he was a decent half-black guy.

This pasta is getting stale and cancerous, just leave the space open for better shitposts

lol
you'll literally try anything won't you?
but WHY do you make all these same threads all day, day after day? what motivates you?

It's putin trying to cause racial tension - or at least his people of course

its very simple. Black sapiens became white everywhere, never the other way around because its not desirable.

If this is really the guy, why hasn't anyone bludgeoned him to death yet?

enjoy the white bitches then nigga, more sisters for me!

imgur.com/gallery/SJwlH

That fucking face on Picard. waking up today was worth it for that!

Okay who gave the niggers internet access again?

reddit r/hapas

>>Melanin receptors in their pussy
OP is a white guy who actually reached nigger stupidity

you are not even trying anymore are you ?

you look exactly how i imagened you'd look.
Boy i couldn't come up with this shit if i wanted to.

Because berkely is not spelled like berkeley. Wrong school and fake news...black do not cum more and white do not seek out black a dindu is like lemme get dat numba lemme get dat numba lemme get dat numba and then day 29 she is like ok god here stfu.

Exactly