Episode 4 - will be pushed heavily by the (((elites))) in the near future

Episode 5 - already happening

Episode 6 - will happen in the near future

How fucked are we?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S4K4okVa7dU
gatestoneinstitute.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

DUDE LIKE WE ARE BECOMING IDIOCRACY AND TECHNOLOGY FAR TOO INTEGRATED INTO EVERYTHING WE DO LMAO

Black Mirror is so fucking cynical. It makes it hard to watch by just how pompous and self important it tries to be.

Wow, really makes you think

do you have any more screencaps of Alice Eve? :3

Nanomachines?

>10/10s are already having holographic interracial relationships in china

is there a "trump" episode? i bet there is

There's one already, almost 3 years ago.

>already true in China
From the wiki article that you linked...
>As of September 2016, this system does not yet exist, and very little firm information is available about how this system might work in practice
Literally not happening at all

It's just a fucking show. It tries to be entertaining, nothing else.

>Episode 5 - already happening
uh..........
>Episode 6 - will happen in the near future
uhh..................................
>Episode 4 - will be pushed heavily by the (((elites))) in the near future
you didn't even get it, they actually died, this is like a replication from the white christmas episode

Where oh where is that Alev Lenz song?? Best part of ep. 6 hands down.

I used to think that episode was retarded.

Now I understand.

>It's just a fucking show
not gonna argue about the quality of the show here but the implications of fiction: just because it's fiction does not mean it doesn't have real-world consequences or discussions pertinent to the real world. a lot of science fiction is a critique on how we organize around new technologies and other abstract implications

Do women really do this? If I go alone to England can I fuck a chick like this?

you mean do women have sex? yes they do, try getting out more and giving it a shot.

Their consciousness is digitized. Frankly I felt like the entire episode was pushing the sort of fatalistic self destructive philosophy that fundamentalist jihadis who blow themselves up believe in. The digital world was an eternal paradise that literally promises a devoted virgin awaiting in the aftelife. If anything this episode itself pushes the elite agenda that OP is suggesting.

Explain how it tries to "self important " then.
I'm all eyes.

>Do women really do this?
yes
>If I go alone to England can I fuck a chick like this?
You? no

>You? no
How do you know he's not also Kurt Russell's son?

Because i am Kurt Russell's son.

Tell your dad to act more, god damn it. I need more of the Russell/Carpenter combo in my life.

Episode 1 is already happening in China.

How monstrous

>tfw in 20 years time everyone will be like; "how the fuck are they so civilized and managing their society so efficiently!"

>tfw you will never be as good looking as either Kur Russell or Goldie Hawn

Why even live except to be the comic relief to the leading man.

>then
not that it matters, but I'm not that user. That stupid excuse about something being "just a fucking show" is a poor defense/attack against critiques about the content of x piece of fiction

Alice Eve almost always plays insufferable characters. I guess she just has that kind of face...

The correct word is then, dumb nigger.

Also, i'm telling him to explain his fucking critique.

you maxed out

Maxed out what, jesus...
Talk like a human.

and your defense is that "it's just a fucking show" which is a poor argument regardless of whether it is "good" or "bad"

1/5

I bet your favorite movie is Zeitgeist.

Women are like that everywhere if they feel a connection. I had one conversation with a married girl and when we eventually slept together, she told me she tried to go home with me that first time we met.

where do u fink u r m8

God, you're so stupid. If you could read you would see that i was willing to hear him. But you're so obsessed with me that you only see red.

I'm really annoyed at the third episode. I actually thought at the start when he handed the kid back her toy "why is that women letting her child talk to this strange man, doesn't she know all men are paedophiles?" and then they actually went and fucking did it. It wasn't even a twist it's just reinforcing this bullshit notion that men can't be trusted and we're all inherently evil.

and the troll face? memes were a fucking mistake.

>Episode 3 - already happening all around the world
Name one example where someone was blackmailed to rob a bank or kill someone.
You have until the heat death of the universe.
Pro-tip: you can't

This is basically irl Reddit

looks like black normirror to me

>If you could read
>i was willing to hear him
no you were pretty clear about your argument:
>It's just a fucking show. It tries to be entertaining, nothing else.

>Episode 1: already true in China
"trolls" are getting politicians to fuck pigs in china?

And in the next post i asked him to explain his fucking opinion.
Not hard to understand.

>Not hard to understand.
not in the slightest hard but keep in mind you were asking me to explain his opnion after I had said
>not gonna argue about the quality of the show here but the implications of fiction

You've been doing this for how long? When will you grow out of it? You must be pretty fucking pathetic.

The new season kenny, season 3.

Has she ever been BLACKED?

yup

[ This post only visible to people with 4.5+ rating ]

I'm not asking you to argue. I was asking you to explain why you think the show is self important.

that's fucking terrifying

Imagine you couldn't hear a neighbour say hi to you and the next thing you know you're 0.1 away from losing your apartment

"we"?

Only rich people will get that. You will get this:
youtube.com/watch?v=S4K4okVa7dU

More like everyone will wonder how China has become more socially constrictive and bureaucratic than it already was. China is evolving into the first human ant colony.

the strength of your argument, of dismissing critque from the fact that it's fiction, which was intended for the other user, was built on a weak premise. As to the matter of the show being "self-important", well I don't actually think that it is.

>critque
I must also clarify that I don't think that is all that well argued either

Your consciousness isn't something and never will be something capable to just be transfered to hardware and software, it's digitized but it's really not you, just a clone. The real you dies and the clone lives on forever at the server.
It's the same shit with the automation clones they made in White Christmas.
The thing is whoever is paying for the service doesn't need to know that and will gladly pay for the illusion anyways, the company just needs to mantain it.

you need help
where the fuck did they even hint that all men are pedos?
They just show someone tragetting a few pedos and a cheater. that is it.
By the way, the point of that episode is that it is wrong to do that even to pedos and cheaters.

the most terrifying is the ending for White Christmas. We are slowly going towards that. I hope actual liberals get to power in every democracy instead of the left which is as bad as the right.

Why and how do you know?

I can accept that. My first post was a knee jerk reaction.

I would give anything to see her in an episode of BLACKED

NOW WATCH ME WHIP

WATCH ME NAY NAY

Jesus...

Is it really this bad?

>I hope actual liberals get to power in every democracy
no, fuck that. Clinton is a neoliberal and trump is a populist capitalist. ANARCHY NOW. APOCALYPSE NOW.

Clinton is left and not a liberal. Same was true for Obama. real liberals don't force the country to become more and more of a welfare state.

Affirmative action is also not something real liberals want at college level or for jobs.

probably not, it's akin to a recruitment video

It is actually just like that.

Read some pieces from here.
gatestoneinstitute.org/

No major US politician in the last 50 years has gone further left than slightly left of middle-right.

left of trump on social liberal issues to a certain extent but no way is she actually "left". Welfare state is merely state capitalism. Oh and fuck liberalism.

exactly. Clinton and Trump are rather authoritarian if you think about it, granted in different respects.

Blacked in the mirror

Liberalism isn't even fucking real at this point.

> Implying anyone on Sup Forums is above a 2.5

>Take the cookie technology, give the brightest and best minds on earth as much thinking and experimentation time inside as they need
>effectively cure and discover and solve every problem in a matter of real time days

Also, just use the mind erasing tech on criminals and terrorists.

Why don't you stop for a couple of seconds to think about it

>implying Sup Forums wouldn't become the place for high 4s to go to say things they could never say on their public profiles.

classical liberalism survives in neoliberalism whicjh seems to be the orthodoxy of the western sphere

ah but isn't so much talking about that hypothetical future, where this place is a refuge for 4s - user is talking about the present where 2.5s may well be over represented

The cookies couldn't be entered into a true-to-life simulation of our universe, only a universe modeled after our understanding of the universe, so their ability to make new discoveries would be zero.

Mathematicians could do some shit, like maybe create a system of math that can actually function efficiently at higher levels of complexity, but anything else wouldn't be possible.

I thought about it and reached the conclusion that what you say is reductive and speculative. It depends on how do you define identity, what´s as you say "really you". Is it your counciousness? Or the sum with the medium? Are both you as a child or as an adult you the same "really you"? Or would they be more similar as contemporary digitalized versions? My point is their ain´t no definitive answer for me. And would like an argument with more depth than "It´s just a clone" since it translated between both mediums, and still retained identity between them without a duality sindrome.

Sup Forums is already where people go to post the things they don't want associated with their reddit accounts and facebook profiles.

cant you just have a throwaway with reddit account though?

My fourteen year old sister ran in to my room freaking out because she took a 'really bad photo' by accident and uploaded it to snapchat just as her phone ran out.

She was freaking out frantically and needed to use my phone to sign in and erase it...

Turns out it was an accidental photo of her forehead. That's it, her fucking forehead and she was loud that several people had already seen it.

Yes, technology is definitely fucking with us Big time of that's cause for such a reaction.

Alice Eve's heterochromia makes my dick so fuggin hard.

Yes, technology is the reason a 14 year old girl had an extreme overreaction to something meaningless.

Technology.

Never happened in history before iphones.

It's all technology.

What else would cause a teenager to freak out over a normal forehead exactly?

What's another means for such a thing to happen?

So the latest episode could have easily been solved with pic related instead of killing everyone who was a big meanie, right? The message makes no sense, since the victims actually get killed too

She is custom built to be the woman that drives other women mad with jealousy.

>have slight acne or any blemish
>can't leave home or people will see
But instead of her physically leaving the home, it's just her image. Technology changed how you play, rules are basically still the same

A mirror.

you're fucking retarded or you are the 14 year old girl

Reminds me of the Twilight Episode where the former criminal is given a forehead tattoo that restricts what social interactions he is allowed to engage in.

that probably already happens on top of social media

Are you retarded? Lol.

Everyone knows this.

It's why the episode was such a wasted premise.

Most people, it can be assumed, will have a pleasant transfer -fall asleep, die and wake up minutes later in the digital realm.

They could have done something more interesting like having the person die in a traumatic fashion and be rebooted in the digital world from an earlier broken memory.

Or a hardware crash whereby their lover loses the last 100 years of their memories and has to rekindle their romance.

Or a guy has multiple copies of himself uploaded to the same infrastructure to pull off cheating.

They almost got there with the Killing Yourself To Cross Over dilemma.

>4 chan
>high 4s
>'for you'

it all makes sense

baneposting is how high 4s express themselves at a higher level than sub 2 plebs (aka hotheads)

Pedo episode was pretty good.

how is episode 5 happening?

that's not the point of the episode at all. you're supposed to feel bad for the kid up until the end with the big reveal. it's just white bear 2.0 except the punishment in this one is less extreme. it's left for the viewer to decide whether what happened was right or wrong.

and they never hinted that all men are pedos, that's not at all what i said. it was just nice to have an interaction like that where for once the mother didn't immediately go "get away from my child." but nope he's a diddler anyway.