What are those for, once again? Seems like complete waste of time that brings absolutely zero meaning to sentence...

What are those for, once again? Seems like complete waste of time that brings absolutely zero meaning to sentence. If we abolish articles nothing of value would lost.

check out french articles

illus, ella
mudaf*ka

"a" makes sense because it shows the action or object to be singular. An has no purpose other than making speech flow more smoothly, for example to say "a apple" creates a blunt stoppage of breath, but "an apple" is much softer and easily spoken
"The" is useless as far as I can tell

Yeah they are useless

This

I walk into room. Which room?

a room (any room)
the room (specific room)

The fact that your mongol brain is unable to understand their function does not mean they are useless

Any room OR Specific room

You just proved that articles are useless.

It aren't synonyms.

Wtf I love Russian now

"the" can be removed from that because you're either already in that particular room, or you're retelling an event in which case you'd have already specified the room

"i walked into her bedroom, when i was in room i saw bed was made and window was open"
This is perfectly understandable

Only "The" is needed, the indefinite article is useless.

>"a" makes sense because it shows the action or object to be singular.
But you have -s, -es to show that it's not singular. Why complicate?
>An has no purpose other than making speech flow more smoothly
On that I agree. But maybe that's because I'm used to.
No need to be rude Jovani. I was referring to English articles exclusively. I don't care for your useless babadabupish.

You can use "the" where "a" won't cut it. "I'm going down to A store" vs "I'm going down to THE store", the one everyone knows you often go to.

>the one everyone knows you often go to.
And why it's so important to tell that you're going to specific store "the one where you usually going"? Why don't just specify it by it's name or add "where you usually going" if it really that needed by context?

>And why it's so important to tell that you're going to specific store
Indeed, we don't even need the word store.

You can just say: "I go"

And depending on the context people will understand where you are going, if it's relevant at all.

Why not remove 'I', you're the one speaking and in the right context they'll obviously know what you're on about. Just "Go" should suffice.

Well now we talking

This

I is the only important part, because it draws attention to your person.

Bringing attention to the act of you departing is suffice to make it clear that you are going.

Just say "go" can be confusing. And saying "I go" is unnecessary considering the context of you leaving. So you should just say "I" and then leave.

You realise I was being satirical.

(you)

In Korean we really say "go" instead of a sentence

what's wrong with it faggot

they exist

So do we? When my friend ask "đi đâu đó?" (go where?), i answer "đi chơi" (go for a ride)..

Check out Italian articles