Do anal

Are 15

want to fuck me ?

Don't Scream Rape

Swallow.

are men

Are mentally stable with some level of intellect

love me.

Don't know they love sex till their first time. Then they're crazy for it.

... still ignore you.

shut the fuck up when told to.
suck dick when told to.
take it in the ass when told to.
______________ when told to.

aren't emotional wrecks

...are shape-shifting succubi who need cum to regenerate their neural synapses.

this

Nice

have cute feminine penis

agreed

that could end up being a nightmare

>In your perfect world, all women…

Are my slaves.

Can't vote

>Have no rights.
>Have no opinions.
>Serve men.
>Love being fucked in the ass.
>Love giving oral.
>Get beaten if they talk back.
>Stay in the kitchen to serve men.

are killed before 30yo

Are dead.

Have a penis

are 3 ft on average and have d cups

Suck dick without complaint
Love to swallow
Love Anal
Won't get pregnant if you don't want them to
Will work rather than be a mooch
Doesn't get all that SJW bullshit
Don't turn batshit crazy during their period

>Have a big penis

ftfy

Thanks

need semen to live

Are attracted to sensitive guys

Fuck, then shut the fuck up.

have dicks

Do not exist.

would live or die at my whim

are cute 2d lolis

... are dead

have self respect, confidence and their own ambitions as well as massive tits.

I want a girl with an "off switch", when you have something to do, you cannot bother with her, when she gets moody or has some obsession with something that has no value other than it makes her feel good. If I'm not totally into what she is into, lots of girls just feel they are not loved anymore and pout like a middle school girl. Worse they go into total bitch mode complaining about the most petty things. That is when I want to turn the switch off and get on with what I'm doing to make money.

That is a waste of a good redhead.

Have breasts that bounce on my Italian leather sofa

killing a woman is never a waste

Gayyyyy

Have eliminated men entirely and use an artificial semen to fertilize their eggs, while they receive sexual pleasure from their Android lovers

...orgasm at the very sight of me. Except relations, no wincest for me thanks.

... base their decisions on logic rather than emotion.

that phrasing allows for some women to still be feminists.
there are already some women who aren't feminists.
your wish is redundant.

KEK

/thread

seconded

Know their place in servitude of me and me alone.

If you're alpha this already happens

... have feminine penisis

aren't attention whoring sluts

Have dicks

You're not alpha

Let me cum on their bare soles and always ready for a foot job

Have ball-less futa horse cocks but are 100% submissive.

That's called a clit.

are radical marxists

What in Davy Jones’ locker did ye just bark at me, ye scurvy bilgerat? I’ll have ye know I be the meanest cutthroat on the seven seas, and I’ve led numerous raids on fishing villages, and raped over 300 wenches. I be trained in hit-and-run pillaging and be the deadliest with a pistol of all the captains on the high seas. Ye be nothing to me but another source o’ swag. I’ll have yer guts for garters and keel haul ye like never been done before, hear me true. You think ye can hide behind your newfangled computing device? Think twice on that, scallywag. As we parley I be contacting my secret network o’ pirates across the sea and yer port is being tracked right now so ye better prepare for the typhoon, weevil. The kind o’ monsoon that’ll wipe ye off the map. You’re sharkbait, fool. I can sail anywhere, in any waters, and can kill ye in o’er seven hundred ways, and that be just with me hook and fist. Not only do I be top o’ the line with a cutlass, but I have an entire pirate fleet at my beck and call and I’ll damned sure use it all to wipe yer arse off o’ the world, ye dog. If only ye had had the foresight to know what devilish wrath your jibe was about to incur, ye might have belayed the comment. But ye couldn’t, ye didn’t, and now ye’ll pay the ultimate toll, you buffoon. I’ll shit fury all over ye and ye’ll drown in the depths o’ it. You’re fish food now, lad.

You want your Mom killed?

... are hot and not prude, open about sex with other girls and are totally okay with guys fucking around with other girls. Relationships between guys and several women are common and never end in drama. Orgies are considered as an acceptable way of having a fun night, sharing girls is polite and an act of friendship. Also, they are slightly submissive and love some bdsm. As a bonus they try to work hard just as men and never want to just find a guy to suck him dry financially, so they are not a fucking burden.

Alternatively, all women are slaves that are assigned to men whenever they please.

Ok pks stop, no pirate attack pls

holy shit are u all 15year old virgins? this is more edgy than any gore thread.

stfu

Are monster girls

fbi behind

I've thought of that.
But then I figured at first there would be semen farms, where men get paid to drop loads and then they sell it to the women. After a while feminists would complain that its not fair and demand it to be law that each man would have to donate x amount of loads to the semen farms for free each week.

Easier solution

All woman, exactly, no faggots, only me and all woman, with no fucking semiretarded radiation tier males affecting my life in competition of getting pussy.

are a year older than me but somehow look like a fuckin 12 year old.

Are mute

have realized that feminism is just communism with a different name and that this sort of collectivism leads to misery and death

Would have C level jobs. Take care of their man and understand that an occasional 3some with another sexy chick is just goddam fun

>being this uneducated and still somehow able to string a sentence together

..are attached to mah dik

are free form misogynistic pricks, like the ones in this thread

Are chattel slaves. (Think chronicles of Gor)

>but are 100% submissive
Blasphemy.