I walked to the gas station too early to buy booze so now I've got 30 minutes to kill. What are you fags up to

I walked to the gas station too early to buy booze so now I've got 30 minutes to kill. What are you fags up to

East coast?

Working third shift at the moment

Yup. Florida. Shit sucks but I'm moving in a couple months. Where you working user

wheres the party at 7am friendo?

My house. Just wanted to start my day off right. Gonna have a couple drinks, smoke a joint, and listen to some music.

s'called alcoholism, friend.

thanks, I suffer an alcohol as well. I was wondering what OPs plan was

You say it like it's a dirty word.

Work for some shitty hotel, pocket money is nice, just too lazy to get any other job right now...Prob should tho these mofos have me working weekends man, fuckin weekends...

Just the usual, downloading amazing stuff.

What are you picking up?

Cool thing though is that I'm right on the coast so I'm able to watch the sun come up over the water while I wait. Tranquil as fuck.

Gonna grab some four lokos cause they're cheap, full of alcohol, and I have no taste.

I'm waiting for them to fix the heat in my building.

That sucks dude. You gotta do what you gotta do sometimes though I suppose. I was hoping that the hot chick would be working the gas station but it's all the fatties this morning.

nice. I left my computer downloading every season of House but it's gonna take awhile cause my internet sucks.

Pick me up a pepperoni slim Jim and a pack of Newport 100s pls,

You got it bud

>I left my computer downloading every season of House
That's some normal-fag level shit right there.

Post pic, if you would be so kind.

Whatever dude. I watched it when I was younger and I still like it. Go watch your weeb shit.

Slaying every girl I see.

What booze you gon buy? Where you live in?

Yeah i'm waiting as well, it's an hour and a half for me though, what are you goong to drink user?

there's a strip of land there but the ocean is just past it.

Isn't weekends the best time to work? You don't get to waste your money going out and you can charge a bit extra for that time. After all, people value those time. Or is it just extra pay for sundays?

only the ones that get in my way

>weeb shit
You really underestimate me. lol

I'm not a homosexual. I don't watch anime.

Four loko. It's cheap and gets you drunk like nobodies fucking business. I'm a frugal drunk.

And then pass out right away? Or did you just wake up?

That's beautiful! Thanks!

just woke up a bit ago. Got the whole day ahead of me. Nothing that requires sobriety though luckily.

Okay then user. What should I watch

Damn what kinda fucked up schedule do you have? Most people stay up and drink but you wake up and drink

Grab me a little jar of Maxwell instant coffee? I got a nice bud we can break up.

Fuq that look relaxing as fawk...

Dubs, speaks the truth! Aside, I guess you're right user, gotta change my perspective to that now. And naw, our owner is one cheap mofo, we don't get compensation for holidays either.

Haha feels

I don't know, I'm not a normalfag.

I have insomnia. Weird sleep schedule. It's not bad though.

sounds tight nigga. I'm down to my last joint. Probably get more soon.

Nah your just a regular fag.

That looks nice and warm. What's the temp? 10° here.

Heh, I was actually thinking about doing this today... and I think you just inspired me.

Yeah i haven't tried fourloko idk if they sell them here, if they do it's gotta be at the convenience store which only sells booze from 9 to 11, waiting for the store two blocks away to buy some 10$ vodka, i've got insomnia as well, maybe i'll drink a glass then sleep, continiue afterwards.

Whats the % alcohol on fourlokos/price?

Oh snap. I just went in and the old dude in front of me pulled the old trick where he gave the girl a dollar for his coffee then claimed he gave her a twenty. Poor girl. She looked like she knew she was gonna get in trouble but the guy wouldn't let up so she just gave him 19 dollars so he'd leave. Saw his ID. He was one of those old fucks from NY who come down here in the winter.

It's in the 50s. Still a bit chilly.

14% and they're two for $5.

looking even better now

Nice, I used to get up early to smoke weed to the sunrise

I would kill for that kind of Chilly
Another beautiful shot. Warms my heart, just a little. Thanks.

I'm about to. Gonna be a little late on it today.

So two of them would be about the same as a six pack

I showed you my dick answer me

gotta get home and get drunk now. Nice chatting with you anons

Have fun dude. I'm about to do the same

Nice chatting with you too.
Adios from Western Canada.
9°. Now.

Drink some for me pal, enjoy

I'm back now. Not sure if anyone's still here but to answer, they come in big cans and since your drinking them all at once it feels more like drinking a twelve pack.