Thinking to commit suicide today. In 22 years, no family. Almost no Friends, no reasons to live like I feel now...

Thinking to commit suicide today. In 22 years, no family. Almost no Friends, no reasons to live like I feel now. Should I do it today? Thinking of it about 6 years and shit only getting worse.

stream it

it's probably worth sticking around for another plate of carbonara! yum yum :)

don't do it, don't be a fag...
if you really don't have anything to do with your life,do at least some charity work or something

You wont do it u pussy

Maybe shuts only getting worse cuz you won't stop thinking about killing yourself? You know, self fulfilling prophecy and all that. So stop thinking about it. Bam. Problem solved, you're welcome.

OP here. I do some study and work next to it atm. But too scared that after my study I don't have work enough to pay my bills. Everyone around me get financial support from parents becouse without them they can't pay their bills, my parents died.

Too scared to get homeless after my study with some high studentloan I will never get to pay off.

I know how you feel. It's their fault. You can still come up on top though. You must punish them for their wrongdoings.

OP again.
Better now end up death, then getting info this situation...

>Should I do it today?
I couldn't care less.

It's one less potential false-moralist faggot in the world, it's probably a good thing for everyone.

Also there's too many people in the world already, one less won't be missed.

You can't be serious. We all have problems. Killing yourself is not the answer. If you really end up on the street and you feel like it's the end,then do it. But not yet. Anything could happen.

Im serious. I just feel like I have to fight like my whole life. And can't live like I want.

Spoiler alert - no one can, but we do... I know that I can't change your mind, but think about it. Don't give up on life. Make others happy, post some gay shit on Sup Forums, make new friends, go to parties + you surely have some relatives who can help you out financially after you finish your studies

don't do it please.

Nothing is real. Everything is permissible.
You give admiance the the experience you create. Your life is shit because you want it to be that way.

Stop being a bitch
>hurr durr gotta fight through all these hardships like living in a 1st world country hurr durr
grow up, if you cant take responsibilities then you failed

my best friend killed herself.
a few months later, right before Christmas, her mom killed herself because she couldn't face the holidays without her daughter.

a nice family of 4 was suddenly reduced to a shattered father and a shell-shocked younger brother.

Like that one guy posted above - you pretty much sound like Elliot Rodger. Just kill yourself before you hurt other people please. If you have no friends or family, what do you care? No one will even notice or miss you. So fuck off.

But here my dad died 9 years ago, mom 2 years ago. Rest of the family broke contact when I was like 6 years.

So only some Friends who never contact me will maby miss me. And they will forget me in the next years. Like I never been alive.

I will never do shit like Elliot Rodger.

Only thing is wanting to kill myself. Dont want to shoot other people or shit like that.

Don’t be such a selfish faggot. Believe it or not but you’re young, and there isn’t one thing you’ve gone through that someone else hasn’t gone through throughout history. Stop feeling sorry for yourself. You’re not the center of the world. Life is what you make of it. If you want to do it though just fucking do it. This world has too many people and to much shitty weak genes anyway. Fuck you for making me respond to this self pity thread

I believe you can be happy OP, you might not but know that some user somewhere out there believes it and maybe thats all you need to get through today. I wish you the best in your journey

Why not wait until your like 30. Shit could get better but if it doesn't you can be double sure about this permanent choice.

Don't fuckin kill yaself man.
Every winter I think about freezing myself. And I don't. Just stop letting emotions run you secure your self instead of letting this shit run thru you. One day I feel like shit the next day is great.

Remember user, If there's no reason to live, then there's no real reason to die either really..is there

Not OP, but that’s actually a good idea

Seek help user, Google a hotline in your area, call the cops on yourself. Your current feelings will eventuality change . There is help available. This is my good deed for the day.

It doesn’t seem like you have the survival instinct. Maybe work out more and jerk off less?

OP here. Believe it or not, but my whole life is like 1 survival....

are you a virgin? if no change that first

Try living with no home, no job, no money, and a crippling addiction to heroin. Your life is not hard.
GROW THE FUCK UP BUTTERCUP

They've got homless eviction, where they pay your rent and put you in an apartment. They have resorces to help. You're isolating yourself to your own emotions without looking for the benifits.
I thought I was gona be homeless next thing you know bam, I'm living with my aunty and uncle in the capital of canada, with good friends. Or in my own apartment rent paid for by a program and receiving 1300$ a month

If lifes not worth it look for fucking help first at least. You may be suprised. Again there's no reason to just die if there's no reason to live

Don't do it! Just change 1 thing about yourself that you hate, do it faggot! Change! One day you'll have the feels again and be glad about your decision.

I believe it, for some reason I don't want this kid to die. I'm 32 now and I've been thru so much bullshit since 19, I thought it was over then, good stuff kept happening

Do it and stream it faggot

Join the military, fight Isis, kill Isis, die a glorious fiery bullet ridden death.

You still get to die, but you do something useful. You might even change your mind about death.

"Oh Papageno silly man, you have a live so live it while you can!"

how's your body looking?
if you're giving up on yourself why not let someone else have their way with you?

do it tomorrow, have 1 "good" day ij your life.