Tfw you lived long enough to see the Prince of all Saiyans become the most powerful character on Dragon Ball again

>tfw you lived long enough to see the Prince of all Saiyans become the most powerful character on Dragon Ball again

Feels good, man.

Gohanfags BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1phxq4iTF8i
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tfw you want to watch super but you can't get past the animation
I'm proba

So how long til Goku power cucks him again

few episodes

>best moment in all of DBZ

>Vegeta is litterally too much for Black so Black is forced to fusion
>not even Goku could push Black and Zamasu this hard

No matter what happens from now, it's fact that Vegeta is more of a threat to gods than Goku.

I watched the original and have been watching super but I didn't watch GT, I just played those old gameboy games for it. Is it necessary to watch? The games seem to have covered most of it.

>watching dbgt

Next arc probably. It's being hinted that very heavily that Super Vegito is coming.

better than Super

horay 4 vegita

The powerscaling in this saga is making 0 fucking sense. Even Mirai Trunks is god-tier now

Honestly anything dragon ball is pretty shitty. outside of nostalgia.

This was a stupid thread the first time you made it.

Vegeta's brother will never reappear . And his wife is a loli.

>Even Mirai Trunks is god-tier now

But that makes sense, he was able to beat 16,17 and 18 by himself.

>Fucked the best girl
>Had the best son

Vegeta is BASED

You shut your whore mouth

He got angry and went from super saiyan 3 to some weird kind of super saiyan blue without any training whereas when goku had gotten angry ain't shit happen.

get this shit off Sup Forums and go back to

Vegeta always had higher base than Goku

Goku could just go further

This actually goes on

Even Vegeta can't digest Jimmy John's subs

vocaroo.com/i/s1phxq4iTF8i

I like to think that Goku always races ahead to the next best thing and that Vegeta doesn't have his finger on the pulse as much.
But on the flip side, Vegeta tends to perfect his forms and make the most out of his powers.

Perfection

Vegeta trained before returning to the future the third time, goku didn't. That's all. Also your waifu thinking the other dude is the hero is good motivation to step it up.

Goku is some kind of fighting prodigy. When Vegeta masters a form, he is always stronger than Goku at that same form, but Vegeta is rigid in his thought and Goku is a trailblazer who is able to keep pushing beyond. Goku's anger is righteous and comes from him wanting to protect his family and the people of earth. Vegeta doesn't care about that, so it's harded for him to reach the same level of intensity when he fights, which is required for higher and higher forms.

No its always been the case

When they're equal Vegeta is always stronger

He will be BLACKSUED soon

In less than one month, he achieved a level that took Goku and Vegeta more than 10 years plus training under the God of Destruction to achieve

Have you watched the past 40 episodes Goku almost always fights for fun regardless of context
Up until recently in super they had been going even in spars

That's because Trunks is a half breed and they have WAY more potential than full blooded Saiyans. The more diluted, the more powerful a Saiyan is produced. How that works is beyond me but it's canon so fuck it.

No

Its just that Toriyama is a hack

I thought this bullshit only applied to Gohan. I don't remember Trunks or Goten ever being referred as having tremendous potential

I enjoyed the Frieza saga, Buu saga and the Cell games, but after that I started wandering off and kinda lost touch with the series.
Don't know if I missed much after that.

I haven't been watching Super. How is Vegeta the strongest now?