Do you have a compelling purpose and goal for your life? Have you found your calling in life...

Do you have a compelling purpose and goal for your life? Have you found your calling in life? Do you wake up and do something for a living that you love to do? What would you do if money was no object?

Browse Sup Forums and fap to hentai.

I hate that whole 'what would you do if money was no object' bullshit - as if suddenlly the concept that I don't have to earn money is going to suddenly open up a life path for me to explore.

So no, I don't and haven't got a purpose - other than a warning to others I suppose.

I mean I just do whatever makes me feel good, simple as that
>captcha directions 1669

Never claimed that, but f you say that getting the money is the most important thing, you'll spend your life completely wasting your time. You'll be doing things you don't like doing in order to go on living, that is to go on doing thing you don't like doing, which is stupid.

FFS. Oh its going to be one of those threads. I was merely prepositioning the statement what would you do if money was no object/irrelevant - by its very statement it begs the answer to involve or at least hint at the concept of money. So my answer to the original set of statements was disdain for the concept not the issue of whether or not money is a valued life goal.

>What would you do if money was no object?

Other people

I take no issue with this, I am merely stating that having a life's goal might be useful. If you have a life's goal, you do that on the side and the money will come by itself.

Eh maybe not if you want to browse Sup Forums and fap to hentai.. But hey who am I to put you down.

Was more interested to see if people have found a compelling vision for there life than to preach on it.

The exact opposite, I believe in Existential Nihilism.

And I am stating that a life's goal is a little more comples than simply - what shall we do today, dear? Life goals are transitory at best - constantly shifting and moving - and I take no heed in the shoot for the moon and if you miss you'll be amoungst the stars. If you have a goal and you miss/fail it the finite skills aquired to achieve said goal, whilst useful aren't the neat fit for any related goals and so you're beaten to the punch by other who have singled in on that specific goal.

Life purpose is something that some of us never truly have, we bump along and make plans but ultimatley they lead to nothing. Not trying to be bleak but 90% of goals are achieved via a network of who you know rather than what you know and since were here on Sup Forums we know shit.

you know whats more fun
positive nihilism

Makes everything comical. Watching all the republicans and libitards acting like there is so much on the line, when literally in a blink of history the earth will be no more and nothing they did will matter.

I want to be a professional wanker - it's my side goal - please expalin how this will make the money come by itself?

Yes, I didn't specify. After embracing positive nihilism I feel like life is just a game. Pretty liberating.

once heard this prison nurse talk about this one guy who would wank compulsively, eventually a urologist arrived because of his continuous UTI's and his simple response to why his penis was red and swollen
"Because I wank myself, all the time"

I still don't hear of a way that this goal somehow takes care of my financially

Start doing camshows?

oh, in my country (NZ) being in prison is probably safer than being on the streets and definitely more comfortable, so there, financial situation sorted, just get the entire country to pay for you in taxes

>Do you have a compelling purpose and goal for your life?
yes

>Have you found your calling in life?
yes, but Jews and gay people blocked me.

>Do you wake up and do something for a living that you love to do?
yes

>What would you do if money was no object?
yes

Hmm - the idea of voyerism doesn't appeal besides I'd question the people who'd want to see some random jerk it

In the UK so i think prison is a less safe space - espcially for all the closet bufties gang raping you in the communal showers

Yeah wake people up and evolve together

Also I picked wanking as a hyperbole because just because you have a hobby or set of skills not all those are skills that have a use.

sex

My dream as well.

>Do you have a compelling purpose and goal for your life?
no i just drift ahead or backwards or to the sides
>Have you found your calling in life?
my soul calling yes
i just cba tbqh
s'a shame but i'm like that: no need to work at it, even if it means increasing ruin and misery, as long as i'm comfy enough i dont kick my own ass
> Do you wake up and do something for a living that you love to do?
i dont need to work but i still could do what you mentioned
> What would you do if money was no object?
it isn't

We all need to be free to do that are you vegan A higher level of compasion and love is needed for evolution

Interesting, wish I had that problem kek //OP

I'd post logs

We and everything else will evolve one way or another

What questions would you ask them?

Figure of speech - I'd question them - as in I would feel uncomforatble being naked etc with a group of people who have by one way or another found whatever means of broadcast I'd choose to display myself.

The Buddhist philosophy is that you do not kill animals, but you can still eat them if they so happen to die. In many cultures the eating of the flesh is seen a sacred spiritual practice.