Itt: childhood shows you fucking hated watching

itt: childhood shows you fucking hated watching

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QLbCedNKuxY
johnofe.com/beaver_soup_novel/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ed, Edd and Eddy, Teacher's Pet.

>childhood shows

what are you like 30? Childhood shows are Invader Zim, FOP & Ben 10. Besides most of us watched the sitcoms like iCarly and Victorious anyway. Wizards of Waverly, Drake and Josh, Corey in the House. That awesome shit.

Fucking Gen Xers fuck off already.

Angela Anaconda. That show looked disgusting.

Gen X is in their mid 40's

Being 30 right now is borderline millennial

YES. Even as a kid i knew it was dog shit that i should avoid.

Right now a 18 year old has nothing in common with a 30 year old.

No taste

Until I grew up a little more

Vince: killed in a gang shoot out at 17

Spinelli: Marries Gus and cucks him with many black bulls, forcing him to watch

TJ: Becomes lazy useless NEET after failing to get into college

Gretchen:kills herself after being relentlessly bullied at college

Mikey-becomes a top in a gay relationship, and part time bouncer at a gay club

Gus-unwillingly forced into the cuck lifestyle, he thinks about ending it every day. Unfortunately spinelli has conditioned him to become aroused by a black bull pounding her every night. Will eventually raise spinelli 's half black son.

This whomps.

2 1 3

Close

4 1 2 3(Mandy)

After all the anime and other cool cartoons finished in the morning I could switch it to CBS that had Winnie the Pooh (I never had cable, just local broadcast, ignore the Disney logo).
I just wanted to keep watching cartoons and I still liked Pooh Bear but they ALWAYS played that fucking episode with Rabbit and that faggot blue bird.
That episode would piss me the fuck off cuz the bird is such an annoying cunt and Rabbit taking care of it.
I didn't give a fuck, I just want some Pooh doing some random shit and Eeyore being a loser.

I couldn't stand how they had to make every single one of their gadgets girly or fashion-based. Why didn't they just bring a gun?

Fetish fuel

i hated Ren & Stimpy. i liked Tex Avery cartoons but Ren & Stimpy seemed like a shitty version that was gross and irritating instead of funny

>Gus a cuck
Lol, Gus is going to go through insane puberty, become 6' 5", be a decorated military man and a true American hero, Spinelli is probably going to end up leaving TJ for Vince

Justin Tutu

Couldn't stand that show because everything was so ugly

jacob tutu man

Hey Arnold

Vince: sells shoes after he can't make it to the big leagues. Coaches various child-teams in his spare time.

Spinelli: making some Italian the happiest man in the world, full homemaker mode.

TJ: probably joined the army just to drive tanks for a living. Succeeded.

Gretchen: took that sweet, sweet big-fish-in-a-small-pond path to med school

Mikey: Poet laureate of Maine

Gus: Location unknown. Punched his dad out at age 17, then fled to Vegas. His mother receives VERY generous "benefit checks" every month.

this shit right here

I never understood the appeal of Doug.
Hate is a pretty strong word to use for this, but I really disliked it and changed the channel immediately.

I swear, no child fell for that shit.

Really nigga? It's fuckign great always.

Invader Zim first aired like 2 years after Recess first season

I loved New Adventures. It STILL tops the charts for best 90s cartoon I believe.

No memory of this bird episode.
The sad episodes already hit me, like the bunny bookstop episode.

I firmly believe this little faggot infused my young brain with beta tendencies and is the reason I'm a little bitch today.

Ren & Stimpy wasn't Tex Avery, that was John K.
It had a really similar animation style though.

>hating on Ed, Edd and Eddy

what a fucking pleb.

only show that I remember hating so much was Cat and Dog. Rock was a hit and miss but I generally disliked.

I also fucking hate As told by Ginger

I hate Invader Zim for spawning a legion of faggots like it did. Loved the series tho

>bullied at college
Guh? You're a tard.

I don't understand what this thread is asking of me. Is it sarcastic? Or are we actually meant to.. like why would you watch something if you hated it? I'm confused.

One is the loneliest number that you ever do

Sheep in the Big City
The Cramp Twins

i liked the dodgeball western episode

Well, when you were young and wanted to watch TV, you were forced to watch what was on.

yea. Really.

So some of us watched shit we hated. For example, in the dead of winter, my mother opened all the winddows and doors to get soem fresh air in. So we'd go to the dark basement where there was a TV and we watched goddamn Cailou.

Holy shit, we had some bad shows.
Cow and Chicken was shit too.

>Cailou

Yeah fuck him and his cancer.

Pokemon or anything anime. Hated the animation style. Didn't even know it had a name but I just could not watch any Jap shit.

At least it won the award for most hated show. Not really but it's got low ratings.

I always get shit for this one, but I always hated Kids Next Door. I also thought Samurai Jack was boring.

Same thing t.b.h. Now I can't join in on the Pokemon nostalgia circle jerk. I guess I'll live though.

I hated him, such a fucking beta cunt

Agreed. Also Rocko's Modern Life and Rugrats.

I'm 34 get off my board
Anyway I've always hated Rugrats.

>Rocko
Funnier when you are an adult but yea its weird

>Rugrats
As an Adult, I think it would be way too fuckign weird for my tastes but I LOVED, LOVED IT as a kid.
The movies are pretty damn good actually. You can't hate on them.

youtube.com/watch?v=QLbCedNKuxY

>2000s shit is childhood

Am I on candid camera? seriously, get the cameras out. I know you're here video taping my reaction.

>Rocko's Modern Life
didn't like it the first time i saw it. about two years later i watcheed it a second time and kinda liked it.
i don't remember the name of the cartoon i disliked, but ot was about rats and roaches in new york or something, anyone know what i'm talking about?

CatDog was DogShit
Cow and Chicken awful too
Doug always made me wonder what the point of it was

People born in 1998 are adults now, just FYI.

He literally is a cancer patient.

No idea....

Reminds me of AAH! Real Monsters which was hit or miss. Very Rugrats-y. Pretty sure same company.

Kill yourself

This was a show far better viewed through stills of all their various bondage moments, found on the internet. The voices were frequently awful.
Kim Possible was the same, I loved all the Kigo shit /u/ got me into but then watching the series everything sounded wrong and it was just boring

Ahhh Real Monsters?

I couldnt stand Angry Beavers or Pelswick

>cartoons you voluntarily watch
>hated watching

>Digimon movie
>having to sit through that short at the beginning

I totally forgot Pelswick even existed.

Angry Beavers had its charm but I won't say its good. I'd rather watch something else, same with AAH Real Monsters

>AAH! Real Monsters
nope, it was literally about rats in NY that had a replica of the city's society underground

Oggy and the roaches?

Roboroach?

>Angry Beavers
boy does that bring back memories
johnofe.com/beaver_soup_novel/index.html

i wasn't saying it was Tex Avery. John K. says they were the inspiration and a lot of people hold up Ren & Stimpy as the successor to classic Tex Avery cartoons.

all I'm saying is that I understood what Ren & Stimpy was trying to do, I just thought it was irritating

no to both

overrated shit

bad bait

Ren and Stimpy is pure adult humor combined with kiddie gross out shit. It's funny but too disgusting to watch.

Now I know you're trolling

>The Cramp Twins
I think I liked the first few episodes then got sick of it. I still watched every episode even though I thought it was awful. Thank God kids today have the internet.

i remember my mom always hated it when I watched Ren and Stimpy. Nowadays I kinda get annoyed when I see my son watching Ogg and the cockroach. I just laugh inside a little

You know realized that one of the dads on Rugrats is a numale cuck and the whole show is blue pulled Jewish propaganda.

>blue pulled Jewish propaganda

What did he mean by this?

true

I watched a lot of adult cartoons as a kid, king of the Hil, early family guy, Simpsons, futurama, undergrads, and more.

The father of Phil and Lil?

Chaz got hot asian pussy (slightly used)
Tommy's dad gets that mad pussy action with Ms Frizzle
Angelica's Dad is... well, I see good and bad.

Pilled I mean

As told by ginger was a lame show and my cousin would always watch that gay shit.

Yeah, it think his name is Harold or Horace or something like that. Drew definitely gets dommed.

so this is where my extreme hatred of Jews came from.

every trucking show with a creepy and unsightly art style thank g-d for anime

i forgot about this AWFUL art style

It hurts my eyes, goddamn it's ugly

Robotboy. Main character was a faggot, nig loli was a bitch, ginger friend was a G-rated Cartman and the robot was a pussy with a bad voice except when he transformed into killer robot mode and the episode got good for about a minute except when they'd tack on some shitty anti-violence moral even though they would have died if not for violence. The villains were just Chinese Burns and Smithers except even gayer.

What really pisses me off is that this shit is still being repeated on Cartoon Network ten times a night while their good old shows only come out at Christmas.

Dexter's laboratory
I hated that his sister always ruined his shit and never realized that's what was supposed to be funny

>what are you like 30?
yes

Why is teen Titans go so bad and hated?

I fucking DESPISED this show when I was a kid. And I STILL fucking hate this show.

Cus its nothing like the original version and they rarely do hero stuff and theres no drama among the characters

its actually the drama of Dexter rebuilding everything.

the episode where Diddy repeatedly teased him saying "that's all he can say" when his lab blew up and him crying captured this

Although most people think well of Doug Sup Forums fucking hates him. Really makes you think.

Down Syndrome.
Someone got paid by the way.

Anything else

you must be a huge flaming faggot

I was never a big fan of the show, but goddamn the R34 that came from it years later (and still being made) is glorious.

How? That he grew up to be a grocery bagger and Facebook stalking Patty and the others?

You are an old depressed man talking to teenagers, wow what a shocker. Fuck off already manchild.