OP is back. Tribs?

OP is back. Tribs?

I’d smash

Here's my ex with her mum and sister. Marry fuck kill?

wwyd user?

Last thread died so posting this again

bump

God's work user pls moar

Woud love to but gotta go, you have kik?

Yeah whats yours dude ill hit you up mext time i take some adderall and decide to go to Sup Forums. Enjoy this

Moar?

jamespotterjr but won't be on for a bit

Thats fair home. I'll hit u up
Fuck yeah theres more wwyd?

Grab her hair and force her onto her knees, then let her massage my dick with her tongue until I'm ready to burst, then tear her pants off and tongue-fuck her until I decide it's time to cum inside her.

You said that already on another thread or I'm trippin?

It's me. Didn't get a response, plenty more to say.

Hold her down and suck on her nipples while slowly grinding myself against her, edging her until she begs.

You getting more shit home! Keep it coming

More nudes are appreciated, if possible.

Grab her by her throat and slide all the way into her. At first, slow and gentle strokes, then gradually faster until she cums and leaves a puddle on the floor.

any pussy shots?

i only have 1 more tbhNo

can we see it?

I'll take what you've got.

I flip her over and yank her hair while plowing her from behind. All the juice from just before lets me fuck her faster than before, and I cum inside of her, not a minute too soon.

Say sum kinky cuckold shit pl0xx this bitch cheated on me. She once stroked my dick during lunch in high school, at a graphics design class lab. I was playing with her pussy too, she was moaning loud asf

I'll fuck her right in front of you. Make her moan my name while she clenches around my shaft and cums like a good little whore, just for me.

Anorexic looking for confirmation. Go get treatment and start eating healthy, you're destroying your body. Skinny looks pretty shit.

Well what about her mum and sis?